When will it end?

When will it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21245_Man_Gives_Birth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just don't fucking get it anymore. Who do they think is benefitting from this?

But how will the baby come out? Ouch/Death.

I say let them have it. The abominations they breed will be warning to all.

oh Boy, the feminists wont like this

Hold on are the mgtow winning on this one?

Halloween jew kek

well, it Kinda is the first step to men not needing women anymore for reproduction
science might just take their jobs

Yeah that's one way to kek their privilige

its not hereditary goy, let them breeeeeeeed

That's delusional and against nature, they can't even do a womb transplant for a woman.

Fake and gay, or, in this case, transgender.

Jew

>fertility expert (what the fuck is)
>WORLD'S LEADING FERTILITY EXPERT
>hide your level bro

Here's a glimpse into the future, and it's wonderful:

efukt.com/21245_Man_Gives_Birth.html

>be woman
>muh patriarchy
>muh starbucks
>muh HRT
>im a man you shitlord
>now a woman with a beard
>pay dr. shekkelberg to implant 2nd hand embryo in my almost barren uterus
>have retarded faggotkin offspring due to wildly inadequate hormone profile
>so progressive
>mfw

why are they wasting research dollars on this garbage? i want a way to lose 20 lb and buff up somewhat without doing anything, where is my procedure?

Oh please Lord just nuke is with your divine wrath already

how does this even work?
a uterus is entirely composed of female cells, i.e. in each of those cells there is a copy of the entire genetic code, complete with 2 X chromosomes. How would you make a functioning uterus that is not entirely "female"?

One of the advantages of being a man is not birthing children

>encouraging mentally ill trannies to breed

I can't imagine how fucked up the babies end up

Also, the moment uteri that can function without the need for a female host organism are developed is the moment the reproductive functionality of females becomes obsolete

So we can kill all women finally, replace them with sexbots and still continue the human race? This is good news.

You flick and swish with your wand.

C-section?

Just take testosterone buddy, you can juice and gain muscle mass while losing weight

>be a WHITE FUCKING MALE
>sex change
>marry self
>get pregnant
>divorce self
>get half of all assets of yourself
>deadbeat self has to pay £10K/mo alimony
>state foots the bill because deadbeat no work
>>respectable
It's a fucking circus. Do you hear it?
>Du du dudududu du du dudu du du dududu du du dudu

when yours does
>DAAAAAA Y NO ADAM EVE MAKE GENESIS AND EDEN BETTER PLACE ME BLAME DEY KIDS INSTEAD ME RIKEY SERRECTIVE AMNESIA

>Be me, a regular woman like you or I
>Go to hospital to get my uterus inserted
>In and out in less than two days
>Wow, modern medicine is amazing
>My vagina is only an inch deep and can't dilate so unfortunately I won't be able to give vaginal birth and the uterus isn't attached to my vagina
>They let the uterine insertion wound heal open so that I can give birth in nine months through a 'vagina' and experience the true pain and beauty of motherhood
>Get male egg cells from my ovaries and combine them with the semen of 27 random women
>Pregnant with triplets, wow
>Umbilical cord doesn't form so fetuses have to be injected with nutrients daily and are fed oxygen through a tube
>One of my babies even survives my first pregnancy attempt, a very special outcome for trans people
>A healthy 9 pound citizen of the world named Kyden
>Kyden gets their very own little fetus next week, I am so excited!

A proper party for the future of mankind

> what is happening here .

women still die from pregnancy/ birthing complications and their bodies are fucking designed for that shit

These delusional fags are in for it

> a very familiar stench

When the West ends, dummie

When you take the rope fgt!

Ok so I and others have struggled with gender dysphoria and resisted because we feel it's not natural. Not being able to be a mother is one reason to fight the pull of who we really want to be. But if I can actually be a mother (a dream come true), then I would transition in a heartbeat and find an open minded cis man who would love a dedicated feminine and submissive transwoman as his wife and the mother of his children.

Many boys/men struggling with their gender identity would feel the same way and likely overcome their struggle and transition into womanhood and most importantly motherhood.

So it's more important than ever that we find a way to stop you from corrupting a generation of children with your depraved lunacy

>killing Hitler for this LOL

You cannot stop this avalanche

New Hitler will emerge because of this. It is inevitable.

>post hrt 'men' for 40+ caolburners on the left
>fembot waifus with artificial wombs for the ubermensch on the right

Doesn't look too bad desu.

I will vote for that

>crossdressers are the avalanche
I agree that something big and unstoppable is sweeping the West but it isn't crossdressing.

>Many boys/men
yeah 0.3% of the population. It's like throwing away billions of dollars on research so that faggots can continue to catch 30 pozzed loads at the bathhouse every weekend while kids still have cerebral palsy. You should just face your your destiny early and fucking KYS you freak of nature.

we need to shame and bully these people into normal behavior

You will embrace femininity too in time. It's inevitable. Some of us are just ahead of the curve. But it's now inherent to your society. Your food. Your upbringing. Sooner or later you will submit. You will all submit and tuck those puny little dicks until the day for your operation arrives. Revel in this glorious time!

Artificial wombs will change the world, finally separating sex from procreation.

[spoiler]And I honestly don't think it's a bad thing, lots of girls I know don't want to become mothers because pregnancy would murder their livelihood by causing issues in their work place.[/spoiler]

goddamit I fell for the bait

What happens we have the technology to legit change chromosones and biological sex instead of just mutilating their penises? I mean, can we even be mad at that point? They're real women by then.

Whatevs. At least they're working on something interesting instead of just chopping dicks and tryingi to keep wounds from closing.

>cant make a vagina that doesn't seal up wihout daily insertion of a huge dildo
>predicts transgender uteruses are just coming soon

wow, really activates my almonds

Maybe its a good thing. the baby will be alpha af having genes from 2 dudes.

Artificial womb when?

When Jesus returns.

Roasties BTFO. Enjoy your dildos and cats.

>sex change men
>having babies
So are they biologically male then became female?
Originally female then became male?
Like I think I know what they're talking about.
but fucks sake, faggots
get your classifications together before making up new ones.

Once we reach geneticly female, functional reproduction transgenders, I'll stop having a problem with them.
Its the fact that they're willing to settle for chopping of thier dick and dilating an axe wound , that's what actually pisses me off.

honestly i'd be kinda impressed if they can transplant a full female reproductive system into a man. Sounds crazy as fuck but hey if it works it works.

Holy fuck I'll get to be a mommy

I want to knock up your """vagina""" user.