Can i pass as a southern european?

can i pass as a southern european?

I was going to say "You look specifically Turkish," then I saw your flag. Sorry, Turkroach.

He looks like mexican to me.

You look british

T. Nigger

Not really but you look like a 56%er.

No, but if you go to Israel you could pass as a kike.

Nah.

its true

Fuck off jew boy.

I did the exact same thing

you can piss as a nigger

You look quintessentially German.

Maybe Cypriot, Sicilian, Maltese, or Southern Portuguese.

No you filthy turk insect
He could not pass in any of these places at all

Can't even pass as a Chechen, sorry bro

Kek

Mmh as southern euro, if I would met you down the street, I would guess Indian

Not treally
His facial features are way to off for Mediterranean countries

When I was there, most looked similiar, maybe if he lost weight though, he'd pass more.

POO

You look too weird to be southern Euro. The skin tone might be a tanned southern European, but nose and eye shape are weird. Also lose some weight
t. Southern Euro

More like an Arab.

No. You look Indian/gypsy. Kill yourself roach. You don't belong to Europe

You could pass as a gypsy.

No one in those place resembles the dravidian looking insectoid in OPs picture.

This, he almost looks Gracile-Indid
Would have guessed him as Punjab on the street

You could pass for Romanian

Yea, that or maybe Tunisian

Eh, I disagree, I've seen a few in each of those places like him, but I could be mistaken, there are Turks and Turkish converts in Cyprus, and mixed in Portugal, like Goans.

Why do you care? What can you possibly gain from looking like a European anywhere in the world in the current social climate?

u can deffo pass as a paki m8

No there isn't

>White
>Roach

You have mostly southern Euro facial features, but something about you looks specifically middle-eastern, you're just over the line. Like a more middle-eastern looking Greek, which makes sense for a Roach.

You could pass English or German

i can live with that.

Yes, because south europe is flooded with shitskins, you would look right at home

He is a middle eastern insect. He does not bear any resemblance to a southern European

you are fugly version of antonio banderas.

Yes he does. If he had lighter skin/hair you wouldn't even notice him as non-Euro.

t. delusional sicilian american

A bit darker than a greek

le 52%

you could pass as a gypsy

I will ripe your heart out of your chest turk insect, you and me are not the same
He is NOT

You could fit in in Germany, Sweden and England. Honestly, they will even bend over and give you more rights than their native citizens. What are you still doing in Turkey?

>Imagine being satisfied with the fact that you are a roach, K E K

You look like the average brazilian.

lose weight fatty. i had been in greece and spain. nobody will notice you arent local until you speak there.

no you dont have a european facial structure. Go back.

1/3 of Cyprus is fucking Turkish you stupid burger. They occupy the north part of the island. You should know this, your Jewish government sympathized with the Turks invading even though everyone else proclaimed them criminals. You fucking gave them the green light to invade Cyprus in 1974 you greasy patty.

>You fucking gave them the green light
lol. no.

Greek Cypriots don't look like that, they are identical to other Greeks, yeah ZOG made sure turkey got the northern half and it sucks

i still dont understand why they still allow them to ocuppy the islands, they should just imaple all of the roaches

Too swarthy.

you are on the same land mass as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!! PLEASE LET ME COME AND PAT YOUR HEAD! LET ME!

>Henry Kissinger claimed he could do nothing to stop this adventure because of the Watergate crisis. But crucial evidence shows that this was no failure of American foreign policy but the realization of a longstanding plan
Leave it to a roach to defend his Jewish overlords.

US president sent a letter to turkish pm saying if soviets attack you because of cyprus operation, we will not come to help. they also sanctioned turkey for a while.

Not on Sup Forums, nigger.

WOW
O
W
They really stopped you, didn't they? They absolutely did not do that for public acceptance! If America planned on doing something Ankara would have been levelled to the ground.

Nah soz cunt, your bone structure screams indian

I bet your birthplace is east of Ankara.

i never thought i looked like an indian.. what makes you think that?

you look like every other fucing arab/indian mix up

you could pass Italian

Arkadasim doner yiyomuyuz bu aksam?

are you fucking retarded? why do US want to declare a regional power, an ally to to save a worthless island? do you think war is a joke?

Doner nerde abi? Doner nerde, nerde?

That's a picture of a turk you dumb faggot

Which goes back to my initial statement, that the US gave Turkey the green light when they expressed they wouldn't do shit. Now fuck off back to your sink, roach.

Ya doner ver, yada olum ver.

Actually its a picture of a gypsy turk. Different still.

Effendiler, anneme sordum bana chicken tender alsin diye. Ama yeteri kadar Good Boy Point'im yokmus. Simdi ne yapacam, lan?

shitalian americans always so mad

your face looks middle eastern you might be able to pass if you get some surgery.

Didn't the Turks use to be Romans?

What happened?

they did shit but didnt go as far as declaring war to turkey since they arent retarded.

Smh senpai

You must be new

Your hair looks like the classical indian thick curly black alongside a semi-indian nose and your skin is the classical Mid-Low caste Indian brown, by far the most common shade

Multiculturalism happened.

No, I'm being 100% serious. Modern day Turkey is the end game of multiculturalism. You have a population that is 99% mixed, and like 1% sort-of-white (Anzu, for example).

no southern europeans are niggers buddy they are not europeans. also stay in your roach infested country and stop begging for gibs from the master race

Well, not exactly. The seljuq Turks invaded anatolia and byzantium. They were originally mongols (gokturks), later assimilated with Persians, later assimilating with Greeks from anatolia including some Armenian/Georgian admixtures. Modern day Turks are Roman bastards. None of them look like the original asiatic Turkic chinks.

how much you wanna bet you've never been to greece

most look like arabs lad

no, you would pass as a swede though

LMAO
You inbred Mtebid/Turano-Iranid shitskins would love to have the classic European Mediterranid phenotype

I agree with you 100%.

I wonder if that's a tactic our (((enemy))) has successfully employed against their enemies, over thousands, and thousands of years?

Turks look like Iranians with chinky eye structure

this
you can spot a turk from a mile away based on his smell alone
also the facial features are incredibly easy to spot

The guy in the pic isn't op, it's some Cypriot Turk off Sup Forums

You look like a typical turk or gypsy

The Greeks I know are from the rural Peloponnese and they look like Europeans.
They have white skin, just black hair.

here is a nonmeme compression with a source.

fuck of rapebaby. we dont need your service in harems anymore.

You could pass as Albanian

LMAO
You fucking idiot, this is mosly the most emmetic compression existing
You are clearly not Mediterranid, Turks are and look like a mixture of Kavkaz/West-Ianian with Central Asiatic influence
Stop being this cucked and be proud of your ancestry

No, you asian rapebaby.
I do kunda look portuguese cuz i actually jave portuguese genes as a Brazilian.