Remind me, why do we hate the Jews again?

Remind me, why do we hate the Jews again?

cause their smarter then us and control us

killed Christ? are Hungarian imposters these days?

What? I'm looking for actual evidence mate

Meant to tag the guy above you

no youre not. i am. but you aint

Stfu botfag

gettin the good old something went wrong when I go to delete this
meh

We hate their self-hatred and their hatred of us.

But we must love the Jews, for he wants to be hated. From the core of his being he desires our scorn. We must deny him. And he is anything if not clever, so we must sincerely love him. For when the Jew learns to love himself, he can learn to love his neighbor as himself.

Then the Jew will be reborn as a Christian.

God is in control and it's going to take much more than your meekness before your meekness inherits the earth

You just ripped that off that movie

Because they try to destroy us.

easy to say, Provide proof

Scorpion and the frog.

They are to destructive even for their own good, they shouldnt have the influence they wield.

It's those stupid fucking yarmulkes they wear to cover their bald spots. Fuck 'em.

What are you gonna do about it white boy?

100% true

I just did.

read about the talmud.
the jews arn't white. they are arabs that practice another religion, got their asses kicked, and came to Europe as refugees a couple thousand years ago.
they've been passing themselves off as white ever since, and they shit up the place wherever they go. they are like tourists that never go back and roam around trying to start all kinds of shenanigans.
the worst part is with them being refugees themselves, they still sit there and try to dictate policies to us in our own countries, such as demanding we take even more refugees.

We dont its just a troll

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Yeah most Jews know when to use than and when to use then unlike you.

>are Hungarian imposters these days?

What did he mean by this?

it's a meme idiot

>14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.