Racism

tomorrow, we're discussing racism in my Oral Expression university course and i thought this would be a great place to do research and get advice and what to discuss and what to say regarding the topic
so, what do you think of racism, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no two races are equal, blacks, whites, asians would all be better off in their own nations, jews too, this is the hitler (who was aproponent of israel) approach
many would argue nowadays the kikes should not be allowed anywhere on earth at this point, they've been the cancer of humanity since their inception
the idea of a black white race was is pushed by jews, the last thing they want is for all races to unite against them

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Tmnebbqww

black-white race war*

Use this as an opportunity to enlighten normies.
Operation: school’d
Objective: show sjw’s hypocrisy in true light of the classroom.
How: talk about black lives matter and show pictures, articles, etc... anything that shows sjw’s INTENTION of what their movement is about: aka equality. In contrast, show the most recent “it’s okay to be white photo” (important to not take a public side on this issue). If it’s a class discussion, try to ask questions on what basis one group has over the other. Ask “if it’s okay to be black, is it okay to be white?” Idk maybe someone has other viewpoints on this. What do you think anons?

>there are no distinct racial boundaries, as populations will have geographical similarities to their neighbours, but it is still possible to move from extremes to demonstrate racial differences
>on averages, races do have differences both physiologically, and psychologically, which is to be expected through the evolution of separate populations
>current ideas on race are often racist on both sides, with the right arguing for racial purity, and the left arguing for racial superiority of minorities
>interestingly, many on the left are often racist in their own attempts to thwart racism, by focusing so much on skin-colour and thinking in paradoxical terms such as 'everyone is the same, except these people with black skin need to be protected more for reasons'
>merit should always be factored in when comparing two people, but we should be conscious that some things may affect one race over another more often (heart disease in US black population, for example)

yeah people here won't get terms like "sjw, black lives matter, and the left and the right
Algeria is a different country and most people here don't follow or care for US politics

>left and right
>US politics

If you have any politics at all, you have left and right. It is not exclusive of (nor developed by) the US.

i'm aware of that but i was referring to the first two
people here don't care or have any interest in politics. we have been reelecting the same political party into power since our independence in 1962 so, no, most won't know what "left and right" mean in terms of politics

Then you're going to be addressing plebs, and this entire exercise is pointless.

"heart disease in black pop" is well correlated with local discriminatory practices, ie housing segregation, school segregation, etc

Discussion prompt: racism is the ideology of slavery

Talk about how you kicked the pieds noirs
Ask if it was a good think in their opinion

Racism or 'in group preference' is an innate biological drive developed over hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution as a survival mechanism. You might as well try and get rid of the bodies need for affection or companionship as to get rid of racism. Its not going anywhere so lets deal with the cards we've been dealt and live in ethnically homogeneous states that are demonstrably happier and better off than the multicultural hell holes we have now.

say racism is a force of good becaus it is what allows groups of people to preserve their unique genetic code. then insert an example about the jewish racial heritage being preserved due to their racial laws written in the torah and talmud

>whites are chowing down so much trash food that they get the diabeetus
>yet blacks are the ones more likely to get heart diseases

Please don't bring that nonsense about discrimination causing health issues, because it's bollocks.

So the “people are all fine but should stick to their own kind” argument is shown as racist but I’ve never once heard a viable refutation of it

don't focus on the west but look elsewhere. discuss how whites experience racism and violence in southern africa (namibia, south africa, zimbabwe, etc.). you could also try how whites experience racism in thailand or how japs are racist against koreans, chinks racist against blacks, etc.

>but I’ve never once heard a viable refutation of it

Because the assumption being made is that a person cannot possibly fit in with a population if they are of a different race. You're judging a potential individual by an entire group's stereotype.

You're also assuming that just because two people have the same race, they are going to think and behave the same. Chavs are white, but they shouldn't be welcome to stick with us whites just because of their race.

There is an historical difference between xenophobia and racism.

I feel like a safe space needs to be established.

If a cop is aware that statistically the black man that he pulled is more likely to kill him than any other race, and the cop is tense during the stop, is he racist?

If you want to be seen like a clever boy you should say something like this.

Racism itself is a meaningless word. Racism was an evolutionisthic theory (like the darwin one) who took place in late '30 and was proven wrong by science.
This doesen't mean people all around the world are equal and unclassificable in some precise standards.

>prepare graphs
>prepare statistics
>be confident with history
>be confident with actuality

on the top of this you really want to be prepared for:
>if africa wasn't invaded they have been the world's leading nation
no it's not, they never had dreams about challanging the ocean or build boats, never managed a better way to take water but walk 20 km with a tank on the head, they have been on hearth for like 1500 years before us and never developed sensibility with art, music or anything for witch you need a soul

You really want to point out that arabs egyptians turkey are differents from africa.

asians and arabs invented science and astronomy, mediterranean art and social wellfare.

argue those point and you will be good.

Remember the one who has the the courage to speak must have to be more ready that his own teacher!

good luck user

This is retarded if OP is white. Nobody will listen.
Rather shine light on the fact that other races hate each other too.
Indians hated Blacks for instance, Chinese hates Japanese and so on.

this is a muslim country. most don't believe in or have any idea about evolution

man, this thread just made me sad for the state of my nation

why the fuck did you give us independence?

Why don't you want your own state ?
One people one state fixes a lot of problems.
But i don't understand why you came in milions to France after you got indipendence

my skin is much paler than you average Algerian (was often teased for it)

it's a shit state with an easily controlled ignorant population with a highly corrupt government
>why you came in milions to France after you got indipendence.
simply, because it's much better

Your facial features can still look black

www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf

This is an universitary research on ethnocentrism (racism)
It says that "ethnocentricsm" is found in a lot of species and falicitates survival

>was often teased for it
Why? What association?

That's because "fitting in with a population" is a vague term.
If it means that someone from a different race will never be able to live within a population of another race without experiencing any kind of otherness, then it's true.
If fitting in just means not being called a nigger every day then you're probably right.

just teased for my skin being too white compared to the rest

Fitting in means embracing the culture. One of my closest friends was born in Iran, came over here when he was about 6, and you wouldn't even be able to tell he wasn't from here. He just looks like he's got some Mediterranean genes somewhere down the line, and speaks with a middle-class Sussex accent. He's never been an outsider to any of us, and it was a surprise when we first heard him speaking Armenian to his mother (she's Armenian).