Your grandfathers defeated the nazis so you could LARP as a nazi

>your grandfathers defeated the nazis so you could LARP as a nazi

bravo america... bravo

Bump

Le DEUSS VULT!

t. goung "davo" xhinpeng

Your ancestors did what they did so you could LARP behind a meme-flag

this, the faggot nazi larp has gone too far

>your grandfathers cucked your future to appease the Jewish overlords so you could to

Why would America have problem with Nazi to this day? Is it because the Jews want you to hate them? USA also defeated Japan but you don't see people sperg out over Rising Sun symbol that Japanese still use to this day.

>Implying he's larping.

damn butthurt liberals can't take jokes. Talking like we are gassing jews everyday.

Germans wanted to take over the world, not just remove the Jews.

Germans cucked the western by giving the Jews something to exploit.

>Germans wanted to take over the world, not just remove the Jews
Another namefag to filter, sweet

actually my grandfathers defeated the nazis so we could go back to hating jews

Thanks for reminding me to remove it.

hes not a nazi
weak bait
sage

>Germans wanted to take over the world
Do you honestly belief such a shitty meme? They had no intention of taking over the world. Hitler had a deep admiration of Britain and wanted to be friends with them, had no way of waging a ground war on the United States, didn't have the manpower to take Asian Sphere from Japan, and only wanted some parts of Russia to make his lebensraum.

we are enjoying freedoms and wealth unlike anytime in history since 1945 nazi germany had thought police

Amerisharts will never learn.

>my grandfather killed other people to preserve our kind, so I can kill other people to preserve our race
Feels pretty good, you know.

>Our grandparents were tricked into a war that has brought or is currently bringing ruin to every nation our ancestors built
>"Hurr you guys are soooo mean making your own minds up about things!!!!"

>your grandfathers committed a grave mistake, fighting for the interests of the Skypes, killing their white brothers. You should follow the same path.

fuck off deus gevalt larper kike

>Germans wanted to take over the world, not just remove the Jews.
kys Levi
>Germans cucked the western by giving the Jews something to exploit
This is pretty true. Imagine how much more mainstream antisemitism would be if it wasn't for the holohoax.
The Germans are innocent, though. They only tried to do what they believed was right.

My family is German so they sent all my grandpa's brothers,as well as my grandpa, to the pacific. Which is why I have a fuckton of IJA & IJN war souvenirs. Some of them probably wouldn't have shot other Germans so it's a good thing they put them against the nips

The freedom to question immigration and multiculturalism? Transsexualism?

And more wealth is bullshit, utter bullshit. Wages have stagnated since the 70s, house prices have risen dramatically, inflation/price of goods and services, infrastructure spending has not kepy up (which is strange because of all the supposed wealth from diversity, et al).

You're lying on Sup Forums, how pathetic. Think about that, you made the conscious decision to go and lie on Sup Forums, haha.

Your ancestors got cucked by Christians so you could LARP as a pagan...

Pic related

>>your grandfathers defeated the nazis so you could LARP as a nazi

our ancestors fought against the power 70 years ago this meant being a commie, today is about being far right.
is that simple

If the men who fought in ww2 were alive today they'd be further to the right than anybody