youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1820137995
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0
youtube.com/watch?v=pbU_lCjIGvw
youtube.com/watch?v=zBWuKaTZq0k
youtu.be/V0YM_iLwXB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=lpF3nWIuuWg
youtube.com/watch?v=oL55mSH-9Fc
youtu.be/FFTjZilAwhM
youtu.be/cPW0Ge8QshM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for comrade Avakian
On the fourth tens of thousands of Ubersoldaten will storm the streets and deal with this capitalist fascist regime once and for all

Marxism-Leninism-Maoism Forever!

Z A

B R A C K

P I R R U

Tick tock, nazi scum. It's November 4th. Your time is over.

SCHEDULE FOR WEEKEND, IT IS HARAM NOT TO READ THE SCHEDULE

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1820137995

On Sunday morning, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will arrive in Tokyo, Japan. The President and the First Lady will participate in a Yokota Air Base event. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and professional Japanese golfer Mr. Hideki Matsuyama. The President will then golf with Prime Minister Abe and Mr. Hideki Matsuyama. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Prime Minister Abe and Mrs. Akie Abe.

ALL TIMES ARE IN UTC+9 (JAPAN TIME) // EST (AMERICAN EASTERN COAST TIME)

>7:20AM // 1:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Hickam, HI en route to Tokyo, Japan

>10:45AM // 9:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Tokyo, Japan

>11:00AM // 10:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a Yokota Air Base troop event

>12:05PM // 11:05PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and professional Japanese golfer Mr. Hideki Matsuyama

>12:45PM // 11:45PM THE PRESIDENT **golfs with Japanese Prime Minister **Abe and Mr. Hideki Matsuyama

>7:35PM // 5:35AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with Prime Minster Abe and Mrs. Akie Abe

SUNDAY INFORMATION COMING LATER

Post your very favourite Trump moments!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

>The Chad Roman Salute
>The (pure) Virgin Mary (female)

Who's the nigger on F&F

Trump is going to eat thousands of dollars worth of sushi COMPED

Still my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=pbU_lCjIGvw

Do the Democrats think we're just playing around?

THE GOP ARE FINISHING YOU FUCKERS OFF.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBWuKaTZq0k

Great job OP

>Implying that i give a fuck about a bunch of Anarkids and their E-celebs

he looks so awful

he doesnt have long on this earth

and his wife is so beautiful

you know she is going to go nuts once he is gone

The exact moment when I went from skeptic to apostle

youtu.be/V0YM_iLwXB0

She didn't wear white at her wedding...

You're the company you keep.

Still no link for this audio

>I keep company with Anarkids

Now THIS is a NuGAF post.

Thanks. Are you going to be around for a bit?

>weddings
>white

Today if the antifags don't chicken out.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

youtube.com/watch?v=lpF3nWIuuWg

Get this nigger outta here

Sorry, I'm heading out for the night

No worries. Have fun.

Is that you Nippon?

Any criticism of Jeff Sessions unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption are invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Sessions' utterly piss poor performance has done to the Trump administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

Any criticism of Jeff Sessions unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption are invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Sessions' utterly piss poor performance has done to the Trump administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

I had offered to bake before if you wanted, if you would prefer another did it then that is fine too

I didn't know you were still here. Please do.

"Everyone I hate is a Nazi", sample #1488

Which Makoto?

I'm usually the schedule guy, thanks for baking. See you later if you were heading out.

Time to finish what our ancestors started.

Suffer not a nazi to live.

If only, user, if only... I do wish to see livestreams of leftie degenerates getting skull-crushed by steel-toed boots

Penchpe should donate to the MRA in her name then

What the fuck is going on with the niggers hair?

Yeah I should probably sleep. Maybe one day I'll be a big baker like Eva-kun.

Don't you dare diss Sharquandishia's hair, xe worked so hard for it!

Things have been nice recently so I like you just the way you are instead of that.

I could realistically beat down all 8 of them

Mornings...are better...with...friends?

It was a joke. Goodnight.

I was joking and laughing as well, thought people would get that. nn

:-)))))

Don't suppose we could find some way for Korea to just keep him, can we?

Will we get anniversary ShitPosts, I wonder.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL55mSH-9Fc

Have the gommies started yet?

Please cease your elevator racism

youtu.be/FFTjZilAwhM

membah the election polls? I membah

Gommies don't wake up until at least noon.

Special Lizzy for Commie Day.

disliked desu

Media saying that Nov. 4th was a hoax, good I guess.

Is that a real tweet?

Souless beasts

>those proportions

>Anarkiddies attempt to piggyback on the RCP-USAs protest
>Wuss out
figures

I hope he presses the buttons for all the floors on his way out

I don't understand.
Why are the jews spreading Islamist?
Why radical destructive Islam?
It doesn't make any sense.

Who bought the fucking ad cover on tye NYT then, you kike?
>Try to organize le massive protest
>Realize that no one will show up
>Eh..eh... It was merely a product of demented alt righters mind, w-we never intended to do such a thing

TODAY IS THE DAY user'S, ARE YOU READY?

its the 4th of November here and we have the far left blocking traffic in major cities

Poor fattie just wants friends

I was just copying over the news from another thread, I'm just glad there isn't more lefty bullshit clogging the streets.

It ws the journalist I was calling a kike

No FLOTUS, my precious bodily fluids!

What is even the current narrative? everything has been blown up.

i think for the first time in a while there isn't one

IMPEACH

Stop posting fake tweets, fake news user.

youtu.be/cPW0Ge8QshM

This is the calm before the Storm lads, use this time to setup and get ready.
We got a long road ahead of us today.

They think they can control it.
Like ruskies, like chinks, like the CIAniggers.
Globalists also make believe that they can make them /theirguys/

Apparently nothing is going to happen for one reason or another and it was all hype. See
I'm guessing they pussied out.

I'm tired of all these larpers and the idiots that keep falling for their tricks

Drumphf

In their society, everyone police each other, it's a community of people - in theory - reality need not apply, social engineers don't enjoy reality.

NuGAF getting spicy

Their site died, maybe LEOs got them.

But the Islamist want to live in the stone age.
They don't want tech or anything modern.