Day of Rest

Schalom schabbat, dear goyim!

Let me just tell you that on this beautiful autumn sunday, nothing at all will be happening.
Police won't arrest Puidgemont, which will leave Spaniards butthurt.
No more than a handful of fatasses and dykes with blue dyed hair will turn up for the Antifa protests, which will fall short of the goal of total revolution and removal of Donald Trump, but will result in some arrests for property damage and resisting arrest.
And no allahu akbar will kill people with his truck, because they usually do that on fridays after "prayers" to their lord Satan.

So, you all have a nice Schabbes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzjnHNUY_uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shalom!

I am writing this through my shabbos goy, since I cannot depress key buttons today. I am recycling shekels into the community!

so much trash

I think it was the last day of a four day festival. They probably didn't clean up in between and/or did not put up trash cans for the visitors.

They were also getting shot and it's Las Vegas where there's tons of free stuff, everybody's drunk or on drugs, and it's literally the desert so you need to keep drinking water to live.

It's normal that if you are seated outside of the air conditioning at an eatery that there will be large fans with water spraying out of them to cool you off. Some people have never been to Vegas.

remember when this board used to say things like slide it and pull it and jidf, especially? That's all gone now

The whole point is that there is nothing to slide.

i dont need to read that next to what looks like judge judy's family reunion

>typing on keyboad is work

Not really.

It's a little bit difficult to type when your keybord is made with kosher switches
youtube.com/watch?v=IzjnHNUY_uc

I don't know what to facepalm - the fact that somebody built a random switch or the fact that there's actually a market for it.

The biggest thing though that boggles the mind is that orthodox retards refuse to use electricity when flicking a switch is not work, but instead it takes the work from you and enables an easy living.

Where I live, the orothodox just cast a magic spell and based on the electrical lines and various fences and things prescribe a boundary within which you can break the rules and do work on the Sabbath.

Orthodox are the best because half of their debates are about how to break their own rules that they made up at the last debate.

I suppose there is a greek psychological term for this type of autism. I mean learning 539 rules by heart instead of grasping the spirit of what they are about and act according to that.

It sort of goes in the direction of what the Rabbi in the Shabbat Switch video said: It violates the spirit of the commandment. Now what he fails to see is walking up the stairs to your ninth floor aparment because you can't press the elevator button on a saturday violates the spirit of not having to work.

Pressing the button makes a fire though. I think they had it right when they just paid the Shabbos Goyim to do it for them.

One of the funnier memories I have was going to get a haircut from a Jewish barber in the orthodox section of town and all of a sudden this whale of a Jewess runs in and starts peering out the window. There's a temple down the road and they're all walking down to the bris or whatever it is they do there and she's like
>OMG I JUST SAW THE RABBI
>THAT'S MY CAR OUT THERE
>I THINK SOMEBODY SAW ME GET OUT OF MY CAR
>DO YOU THINK HE RECOGNIZES MY CAR?
>SOMEBODY GO OUTSIDE AND CHECK IF THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME
because driving on the Sabbath is NOT kosher.

oops forgot pic related.

They turn the Sabbath mode on first, and then the elevator just runs by itself to all floors so that they don't have to push the buttons - Jews are clever!

This is also how the guns got to Stephen Paddock's hotel room on the Sabbath so that that he could mow down the goyim on Sunday. That's my hypothesis.

Shalom-salamu alaykum

LOL.
In my opinion, and I think it's a sensible one, they've got the ban on fire all wrong. It used to be work to collect firewood and tinder and then bashing a flint and iron together for half an hour to get it lit. It is absolutely no work fo extend a finger towards a switch. It's even sensible because flicking a switch on a saturday prevents from keeping candles burning since friday night and thus having a fire hazard in your house.

We used to have these in administration buildings until the EU banned them a few years ago. Cabins constantly go up the one side and down the other without ever stopping. You just hop on one and hop off at the floor you wanted to go to. No waiting, very practical.

lel that does actually look practical. I bet too many Chinese people got crushed to death.

>this beautiful autumn sunday

It's saturday.

LOL. You'd have to be asleep not to get out of the way, as these things moved quite slowly, only a foot or so per second. Still, without having to wait for the car to arrive, they used to be more effective. And in case you wonder what happens above or below the last floor, I tried once: The cabins are suspended on a band like the gondolas on a ferris wheel. They don't turn over, they just go over to the other shaft and then down again.

pure terror

women kept trying to climb in at the last second.

You absolute madman. Here in the US, the elevators all have spikes below the 1st floor so that trying cheat codes results in death.

All buildings still had a normal freight elevator for deliveries and disabled people. Thing is normal people didn't use them as using the paternoster elevator got them to their floor way quicker.

>freight elevator for deliveries and disabled people
Cripples are fucking FREIGHT to you?
MODS
WE GOT BIGOT HERE

Germans are all Hitlers when you talk to them in private. That elevator probably also goes to the underground crematory for the new T4 program.

No, it just means that the elevator is at the back of the building, towards the parking lot. The two city administration buildings I know had that type elevator had flights of stairs in the front, so disabled people in wheelchairs would have come gone to the pavement level entrance in the back anyway.

.... that is, if they had gone to those buildings at all. My city administration offers home visits for all administrational matters for the disabled, i.e. some city official drives out to meet them at their homes.

meets them at their homes with a can of ZYKLON B amirite?

That way nobody knows. German efficiency!

Depending on their place, one can might not be enough. Only if they live in a one room apartment.

It's expected for the landlord to fumigate the apartment to be clean for the next tenant.

I have moved a couple of times and lived in reallz cheap buildings. But I've only ever had the pest man once. That was in a seven storey university dorm building where one dunce had left food out, then left for a two month stay in his African home country, and cockroaches had come and then spread through the air vents that ran through the entire building.

If it weren't for all the foreigners here, Germany would be a pretty clean country.

Ugh. Fortunately nothing for me much beyond the usual swarm of ants in the spring, fruit flies in the summer, and having to leave out glue pads to keep the spiders at bay.

Worst so far was living with some dirty chinks who let mice start a family.
>SNAP
Oh well at least the little guy died swiftly and painlessly. Felt bad for the baby mouse who got caught in a glue trap tho. Not sure if he was all the way dead when I put him in the trash :(