Danish immigration minister...chased by angry migrants!!!

Police and security had to intervene to help the Danish immigration and integration minister escape a potential assault by a crowd of rejected asylum-seekers, indignant over her decision to focus attention on only one family in the deportation facility.

On what was supposed to be a photo op on Friday for Danish Minister for Immigration, Integration and Housing Inger Stojberg at the Sjælsmark deportation center on the island of North Zealand, things went awry as a group of failed asylum applicants encircled her, Danish broadcaster DR reported.

:DDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/408782-danish-minister-escapes-deportation-center/
youtu.be/x87XvhQtp8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vGX9ab87c
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/stoejberg-efter-evakuering-det-kunne-vaere-endt-galt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOURCE rt.com/news/408782-danish-minister-escapes-deportation-center/

THE VIDEO :
youtu.be/x87XvhQtp8M

>They had baked cakes, bought flowers and made signs on which the words ‘we are not criminals’ are written.
Right in the feels.

Guess they will probably go to Sweden or Germany now.

>"T-they won't listen t-to us!"
>Don't speak Danish or even English but instead some subhuman language nobody cares about.
The average subhuman in action ladies and gents.

>video not avaliable

When this all started getting big a few years back I told them to bomb that bridge between Denmark and Sweden. But nobody ever listens to my wisdom.

Maybe you should bomb your wisdom, so that it gets more attention?

A shame that kebab female she ran over dident die

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>crying about leaving Denmark...

All those cameras too. Tut tut!
I've done close protection. They should know to keep the path to the door clear, and use the door as a choke point. Hold it closed while the next guy gets the ministers to the vehicle. Fucking rabble.

Quads demand it must be done

If we demolish the Oresund bridge, how will the asylum seekers ever leave Denmark?

I understand that they are expert sailors. Is this not the case?

>they brought cake
>wtf, i HATE laws and borders and shit now
Kys.

Video has already been removed!

>rt.com/news/408782-danish-minister-escapes-deportation-center/

HAHAHAH KEK

I should use some of my free time to write a simple script for one of my work machines we use to crawl parts of the web to download everything linked to by Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vGX9ab87c
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/stoejberg-efter-evakuering-det-kunne-vaere-endt-galt

Still up for me.

Deport the niggers wtf you're waiting for, svenfags?

Ugly subhumans

they literally have to flee from syria all the way to Denmark why can´t they just seek asylum in iraq or israel and stay there

The Jews control Israel and turned Iraq into pretty much a non-state.