Daily anglo hate thread

hate on this shithole here

Other urls found in this thread:

flic.kr/p/ZXA74F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

56% memes weren't working as well as you'd hoped shill?

Anglo masterrace reporting

"56%"
You wish, burger.

The eternal anglo, the absolute state of degeneracy.

the eternal Anglo the person that kills all Western Civilization

It’s that time lads. Don’t forget to sage.

Anglo Saxon master race reporting in. Just came back from a holiday from a fellow Commonwealth founded nation. Our beautiful Falklands.

1 plz

>spain
We might be a shithole today, but you crashed and burned harder and faster than we did.

I love these threads

nice d&c thread

i've been to the uk, spent about a 1 1/2 yrs travelling around.

outside of london and birmingham etc. they are nicest warmest people ive meet.

everyone wants to talk and they are great.

this goes for majority of europe aswell. outside of the cities. french were surprising, 50 kms outside of paris and they are totally different people. different mindset.

Anglos are subhuman desu

Still salty over Gibraltar...lovely.

No one gives a shit about Gibraltar anymore stop using that shitty argument Æ

t. Subhuman cuck

Wew

No u

nice cherry picking the 10% of spain that is white.

england is the true cancer on the world. it's because of them that jews came into power when the crown outlawed usury for christians but allowed jews to have a monopoly on money lending. the britkikes forever sealed the fate of the western world with this action. they then became the center of zionism and still are when they signed the balfour declaration that guaranteed the britkikes would create israel. the birtkikes sit on their island, plotting like they always have and will make their move and stab you in the back again eventually

Feels good man to not be on that list

The seethe is strong in this one.
so, have you pushed any donkeys off tower blocks today?

Not yet, its coming your way too my little leprechaun.

is this white?

Then I'm off to iceland

Gibraltar ;)

I'm all for a progressive more equal, reverse society.

Just without Muslims. Muslims want anything but this. Muslims are actually racist , sexist and homophobic. They are fascists.

>b-but you can't say that about Muslims that's r-racist and islamaphob you Nazi

This is why I want to move to Iceland now and leave this horrible world

russia has the highest though

It's great being a Dublin West Brit friend. You get all the positive aspects of Britishness but are still recognized as a completely different nationality by everyone and Anglo women can't resist the fact we're more evolved. Join us.

Whatever you say faggot,your country is no longer white either

the worst part is that NOBODY HERE FUCKING CARES!

Terrorist attacks in london, manchester? people have forgotten them already.
Government deliberately ignoring child grooming for decades? oh well, just another day in londonistan.

If this happened a over century ago, our ancestors would have put all of parliament to the firing squads.

A couple of generations and Iceland will go the same way, well assuming that Europe doesn't pull the finger out and do something drastic.

I'm Scottish pal, almost just as good, if it wasn't for the lefty scum we have.

I'm also a Dublin west brit lad, nice to meet you.

I agree with you. I'm just worried Dublin will eventually be like Dublin but I think we have 30 years or so on them

I made this huge image and its too big to upload on here. flic.kr/p/ZXA74F

Be like London I meant, sorry for dumbness

Is the anglo even human?

If it wasn't for us being at Gibraltar you'd be a fuckin African!

Aye I was in Scotland two years back. Lovely, lovely place but your politicians are cucked beyond repair. The closest we have is Sinn Fein but they'll never get into power here thankfully.

What part a chara? Yeah I was talking to my Nanny last night and she hasn't been in the city centre in 10 years, I didn't have the heart to tell her what O'Connell Street looks like now with all the ragheads floating about.

yeah, but they ar enative to russia

Is there a map with percentages?

The goyim isn't supposed to know.
Remember the truck of peace in Barcelona and how they shut it down WHILE it was happening with those cat videos and other none sense? It's unbelievable, but if no one even gets to know about it or get spammed with other useless information while saying that everything is fine, then the people will hardly care.

Same here, I remember that one daughter of some EU official who got raped by a "refugee" and then dumped into a river. Either normies don't even bother watching/ reading anything news related or the news will just cover it shortly and then go to some other crap.

you forced me to read this in an Irish accent

BLESS UP,fellow darkie.

adn Tatar are bro-tier muslims. and white

Have you got a hard on now?

This thread is depressing even for the frog I am.

At least we arnt a race of shitskins like you op

good morning friendos

please stop, we're all on the same side

Evening, squire.

also also wie geht's brudi

I was reading something from the SNP the other day about how our population is shrinking and that obviously means we need more immigration...
Our only hope is that our southern neighbours keep providing a great example of the wonderful benefits of diversity, and we learn before it's too late.

Langer.

When you had a revolution to escape us, you took on exactly the same system as the one we had.
The same banking.same politics.same freemasons running it all
the USA revolution was nothing.

I will never understand this. The same people bang on about sustainability and how we need to live within our means and not stretch the system, stop having babies because we can't keep producing food and energy etc...

Yet at the same time we need to import millions of people who have no inherent claim to the land or the culture? They look seriously out of place. Our countries managed just fine before.

At least we're not as bad as Sweden.

Jag vet då jag växt upp där.

What the hell, isn't that the cooking show bitch?

that is indeed curvaceous jewess nigella lawson

"Asian gangs".
I ..mean.. technically.. yea..
But would they write Asian gangs if Russians did the same thing?

>that tiny tiny anglo wee wee

Wtf Nigela

>implying your wee wee doesn't shrink when its cold

>cops wearing short sleeves
>it's obviously summer

good fucking job Hans

Non whites hating on whites again.

Hey "Spaniard"....

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

My bad, I quickly collected them from 4plebs and didn't pay attention. But I guess everyone here knows the stories already, or could imagine what happened

>that fat muslim on the right molested a girl and didn't go to jail because his wife can't speak english
I can't remember what happened to that white guy in the pic, but I imagine him to be locked up for some non issue, considering that they are compared like that.

>muslims (with many children) living in luxury apartments in UK

>boy drowns and police does nothing
>police jump into canal to rescue Qurans

Are these threads about the whole of the UK or specifically about the English? Maybe it's time fotr the 4 UK countries to have their own flag

>Dublin
Do you have redheads? I'm a white Welshie and I'll join for the redheads.

Oh don't you worry Fritz, we will deal with the root causes soon enough.

mfw politicians think they are leading the people.
The people are now leading the politicians.

This right here man, look at that fucking monstrosity, and the one next to that massive crater, THIS IS WHY I DONT GO OUTSIDE!

Nobody cares about the scottish or the welsh either way

That's probably a good thing

Fuck you, fight me.

At least the British people voted to leave the EU.The French,German,Dutch are cowards,they will never cut themselves off from the totalitarian EU.

>Angol
>Posts Union Jack

filthy pirates

You think that you smug little shits can come on here at all hours of every day spewing out your Anti-English sentiment? Well let me tell you - you are all in for a big fucking shock in the coming years.

Much like Anti-Semitism, racism and Islamophobia - soon we will add Anglophobia to this list and you will all cease your foolish prattle and hate speech of our truly blessed people.
We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.
Anglos are a net contributor to the planet, and although there are many sneering, evil and jealous individuals - angry that they have achieved nothing in their lengthy times upon Earth and have been completely eclipsed.
Your irrational hatred of us is going to stop very soon. Calling us Beady or Perfidious will be met with very lengthy prison sentences and likely your being ostracised from your communities. Anglos are a beautiful and unique people. You owe them a great deal and by the end of this decade you will fear the consequences of your vile words and hate speech.

End Anglophobia now.

Soon even calling us 'Beady' or 'Perfidious' will be met with a very high fine or a lengthy prison sentence - it is time we got the recognition we deserved and that you should all stop hating us.

Britannia shall rise again. God Save the Queen.

They left Rhodesia, in their time of need.Cheeky Pricks

>this is a 8/10 in angolstan

Self hating anglo here.

Can I join?

I always chuckle when I am reading that text. Whoever made that text, well done m8!

Nope, Raqqa is that way mate