Official 4th Nov Thread

Can we have a 4/11 thread going? I want to see if this protest is going to be as big as it's been hyped for a while now. Anyone plan on going and recording, taking pictures? Keep everyone updated in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

onthisday.com/day/april/11
youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ozO0trwbZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wont be big. I guess some fighting where I'm at in Austin. Stuff womt start for another good 6-8 hours though.

It's a nothingburger, go to sleep.

I sense an Allah snackbar coming in the future.

>Spoiler alert: Nothing happens

It's almost certainly a ruse to get Trump supporters to show up looking for a fight and make them look bad.

The left desperately wants to look like they're the truly clever ones and not simply a bunch of racists in denial flipping out over "it's okay to be white" posters.

Nothing big is going to happen, maybe a few sporadic protests here and there. We might get two shootings nation wide at most

The only place I keep hearing about this is from the right wing groups. I'm 99% sure nothing is gonna happen

I know this is really dumb to ask but as a fellow Austinite

Would you know if robert morrow has made any comments about this?

I know that guy's crazy but he's the fun kind of crazy

I wouldn't really know, and I don't know who you're talking about. Only been in Austin for a few months. It's great down here compared to Illinois.

False flag Seattle

According to Nazis, people don't really have all that many human rights. Nazis are self-defeating like that. Why should they than have any Rights at all?

I got a "warning" email forwarded from my (blue pilled) VP at work to "stay away" from midtown Manhattan due to a planned "dangerous antifa type riot".

Low energy trollling - Doubt anyone takes the bait. Especially in NYC - We're behind enemy lines here - There are no public right wingers here.

On the lesser side. They protest the white house and the President is not even there!

On the high end a rally involving both sides gets shot at just like in Ukraine. Both sides taking casualties.

4/11? Rly? Damn eurosleuths and their backwards writing

Let cops defuse the situation, let the cops do what needs to be done

nothing is happening today. it was all bullshit. you can tell the trouble makers who started the rumor have no spine and will do nothing. this is the "day of rage revisited"

>thinking anything will happen
Nazis are so dumb. You fell for our psyops campaign and now you look like the retarded paranoid freaks you are. We're all laughing, and we're going to be laughing more when you go outside for the first time in years to counterprotest nothing. The whole nation is laughing with us, as you and Drumpf freakout over nothing

>17 replies
>Not a single burger asking what's going to happen on April 11th

Murika, I'm proud you've finally joined the rest of the wo-
Never mind.

protests will take place. You don't pull a full page ad in the NYT if nothing was going to take place.

Then welcome !

It's an ok city hipsters try to make it something it's not but don't let that ruin anything for you

About robert he's a character a while back he became the Republican majority leader

And both sides had to work together to rewrite the laws to take away his power and get rid of him

Like i said he's crazy but what he says does hold a ring of truth

Its a pretty good place, and some places are actually pretty good like JuiceLand, and huh, the whole power thing makes him seem like a weaker Maddigan, if you know anything about Illinois politics. What HAS he said about this? Also you going downtown tomorrow?

Another place to avoid is Union Square -- unless you enjoy listening to robotic chanting.

y...you don't think those posters was enough to distract them from nov 4?
could that really be why nothing is happening?

Remember remember the 3rd of November

onthisday.com/day/april/11

LIVE STREAM!!! OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENINGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

Antifags arent awake yet its 8 am EST right now, no reason to wake up early if you give nothing to society

Unfortunately ya i do have to go downtown today

Think taking the bus might be safer ?

Seems better armored then my car and more people means more witnesses right ?

The bus will be filled with them, you think they own cars?

yeah but
will they remember?

Relax, user. It's Saturday. Have a cup of coffee.

Dunno, I'm walking a mile into downtown. Helps that my car is a hand me down and really gay looking, so it probably wouldnt get hit anyway

They are deadbeat druggies, so they probably have forgotten. Good point

If you guys stay at home, this is what will happen:
>Antifa and communist shill retards committing genocide on trash cans in their liberal shithole cities
>Leftist anarchists destroying everything
>Libtards attacking children and the elderly
>Snowflake college students protesting like children
>Meanwhile, us right wingers are at home enjoying our Saturday

Antifa's stupid ass "revolution" is a gift from God. It will destroy their image and credibility in the eyes of normalfags and everyone else (although the Jew media will surely do evil tricks to look like we did it).

yeah it's weird I haven't heard anything about it outside of Sup Forums, other than that NYT so that's strange

Why isn't any MSM/alt media reporting on it

Probably because MSM doesn't want lefties looking bad.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Anyone know anybody covering the chimpouts?

They wont make it a story until they can say trump supporters started the violence

We must secure the existance of our trash cans and a future for waste management

>why doesnt leftist media report on potential leftist violence

you have to go back

I thought they were from out of town how are they getting here in the first place ?

They can still tip it over and try to burn it !

I'm going to see if i can find my old safari hat and and take pics from the bus

If you see me just wave lol

where's all the false flags at?

woah guys im at the protest right now, shit is crazy, antifa brought a tank with them and they are shooting into a crowd of alt-righters in chain mail, richard spencer just bit the head off a refugee child

Will you just be around town or watching?
Also nice trips.

I assumed it would be people from each location gathering

once antifa starts chimping out and hurting people.. then the media will report on it

>white supremacist trump supporting nazis attack peaceful protests

mark my fucking words

My popcorn reserves are full and so are my soda stockpiles.

It is time for keks.

Media trustworthiness ticks down another few percentage points...

>Yfw riots will kill all of them so its easier to clean up

S'all bullshit

Witnessed. Many commies will be killed today. glorious.

Checked

Maybe I'll periscope more dying commies than the other guy. We'll have to see.

it's 11/4 you stupid britmuslim

I have to go through to get to bank / school

If I'm on the bus it should take me right in front of the capital

Which is where I'm assuming this would take place

If it looks safe and time permits i might get off to look around

its raining in the bay are you think the SF protest will still happen?

well if something really does happen, with all the evidence we have before hand (especially that fucking $100k NYT ad, those people who stopped traffic with their signs 'Nov 4 it begins', etc) then that will be undeniable proof that the MSM is corrupt and complicit in leftist violence

Oh. Well if I see ya I'll wave.

Thatll make it edgier, they will love it

Some of you guys are allright, don't go outdoors today

Antifa's been planning this for moneths. It's been on their website, they flyered all over, took out ads including a full page in the NYT. It will be big. You guys are just downplaying it to sound snarky.

British and Australians put the day in front of the month which actually makes sense.

They don't know what timezones are and complain that happenings arent going on in their time.
They lose all right to have control over dates.

Or else what?

Thank you user please be safe and have a nice day

Also try eatting at juan in a million (breakfast burrito restaurant )
if you haven't already

You have to shake the owners had but the food there is amazing

And please enjoy your stay in Austin

Apparent times of the events
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

despite the fact that America was originally a European colony

>It will be big

I will, and you as well.
I have, its pretty good.

I mean, we all agreed to just dick off all day while you sperged out. You wanna laugh at your own straw man then knock yourself out.

>antifa
>doing anything big

Or maybe people are downplaying it to devalue their initiative?

What do you think they will accomplish exactly other than looking like violent, infantile assholes?

"Fine, fine, we'll imbeach Drumpf, just stop rioting!"

Even if they started bombing buildings all they're going to get is killed. Last I checked we don't comply with terrorists' demands.

> that image
Kek

I guess you diapershitting manbabies are too embarrassed to admit you got duped by the superior intellect of Antifa

lurk more

>Can we have a 4/11 thread going?
No.
But we can have an 11/4 thread instead.

>when you go outside for the first time in years to counterprotest nothing

aw man I already had my full suit of armor on and everything

ITT: nothing happens or will happen today

A little birdie told me there's going to be an "It's ok to be white" sky banner flown over Berkeley tomorrow at 1pm.

>no reason to wake up early if you give nothing to society
>falling for the meme

Yeah, you're a hard working digger. Be proud.

The letter calling for this shitstorm to happen was written and published by a guy called "Mohammed MarkSTEIN". This whole thing is Sup Forums's doing you newfag.

Man, I don't care which one, I just wish the whole damn world would standardize on one or the other. I work for an overseas company and sometimes it's a bitch figuring out if something is May 4th or April 5th or whatever. I've taken to writing the month out whenever I have to put a date in any kind of correspondence.

Or what?
I will be harassed by few fat commies near town center?

>4/11

It's fucking November you cunt

unironically this

Holy shit Satan, thank you for adding to the cause!

I don't even know what letter you're talking about

how about the NYT ad

This is happening in Germany right now. Something about Turkey? Any German anons here able to give a quick rundown?

You haven't been looking hard enough. Or like, at all.

4th of November is 4/11 everywhere but the US you cunt

These guys are Turkish

I shouldn't have to dig through the annals of the internet to find news about what's supposedly a huge nationwide event

youtube.com/watch?v=1ozO0trwbZA

Stop relying on biased fake news for information and do your own research, lad. It's their job to overhype shit for the views.

In what fucking world does
>Month-Day-Year
Make more sense than
>Day-Month-Year
?