Why though?

Why is everyone sorry for those dead 6 million jews during WWII when more than 10 million ukrainians were starved to death by the soviets and much more chinese died because of Mao revolution?
Why is no one so sorry for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dunno lol

Because ukranians don't own the banks or media.

Beacuse the Nazis killed people just for being born that way. Meanwhile the soviets killed people who were subverting the state.

>more than 10 million ukrainians were starved to death by the soviets and much more chinese died because of Mao revolution
Died more or less of natural causes.
>everyone sorry for those dead 6 million jews during WWII
Extremely cruel and deliberate campaign.

Holocaust temples in every country

fuck those jews and their media i guess

Also forget the fact that there weren't even 6 million Jews in Nazi-occupied Europe. The magical merchant strikes again.

I don't think there were even 6 million jews in all Europe, excluding Russia.

I'm not sating the chinese or chochols are any more of a loss to the world than jews, in fact I'd rather trust a jew than a chochol (I got sold out to the police for DUDE possession by a chochol I've never done anything bad to and in fact I was nothing but a cool guy to him and often spared him weed in uni), but the reason for what you mentioned is, yeah you guest, kikery. Their propaganda pretty much makes people associate WW2 with the death of jews and jews only. If a public person such as a politician, an actor or a journalist tried to point out that more people of other ethnicities died, jews would make it a nazi attack on the memory of holocaust and shit, the person would get figuratively burned at the stake.

Because in burgerland were taught ww2 for months, and were not taught about battles much, and if we are (d-day, stalingrad)its only about a days worth. No we learn about the holohoax.
Some schools even bring in holocaust “survivors” during the time, the one that happened to come to my school was proven batshit insane and probably fake a few years after i got out of school.
Its quite sad, theres nothing about the 100m killed by communism, nothing about the bolshevik revolutions in germany and russia that caused ww2, nothing about hitler reuniting his people, just hitler bad, hated jews, feel bad.

6 million jews never died anywhere

Living besides the Russian savages subhuman being the natural causes of course

Nobody is sorry.

I think apart from what is mentioned the Russian victims themselves felt little need to tell their own tale that much, maybe even because of other pro-Stalin Russians?

Didnt 60 million whites die? Just always say whenever anyone brings up 6 million jews, say and 60 million whites.

>block transport of abundant food
>natural causes
Fuck you communist fucks so fucking hard.

The Ukrainians aren't in control of the West. The Jews are.

Because love of Jews and complete servitude to them is inherent within Christianity.

This is exactly why Adolf Hitler is known as "An anti-Christ" despite being Christian himself.

Christ-cucks are stupid and fall for the stupidest shit.

>6 gorillion jews

The Marxists are currently in control of academia. Worse still, the Jews basically propelled Marxism into the Western world. So it's like two powerful lobby groups (some that intertwine) actively making sure communist atrocities are suppressed and the 6 fozillion will never be forgotten.

Because apparently, Jew lives matter more than goy lives. Especially Ukrainian. This is why defeating communism will never be enough. The fight must go beyond the initial scope.
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
From the leaves to the roots, this "heresy" must be destroyed; every commie soldier/adherents to their leaders. And you know who the true leaders of communism are.

Hitler lost and had hundreds of thousands of soldiers crawling over what he did. Stalin and Mao have government and media figures covering for them.