“Fuck all non whites except Japanese”

Do you guys know how fucking retarded that sounds? Seriously, what’s so special about THIS ethnic group?? Yoy guys make fun of chinks for not having souls but the Japanese are equally devoid of a soul and do subhuman things like eat whales, are not Christian and all that superstitious shit.

Seriously, actual Japanese people think you Gaijin are retarded because Japanese don’t care about anyone’s who’s not Japanese and fabricate their politeness. Seriously, you’re buying into their propaganda of an ethno state superiority when in fact they’re just as bad as all the other asians you make fun of.

youtu.be/0gjXbywmlT4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68
youtu.be/0gjXbywmlT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what the "communist" chinese learning at the school.

Niggers and poos are detested because they are incapable of higher cognitive thought, or buliding anything that can be called civilisation. The Nips(and some other East-Asians) are the only other group in history that could bulilt a decent civilisation, with art, music and literature, so they are above the usual subhuman. The soullesness and lack of individualism still makes them foregin and wierd, but at least they have put someting on the table. You see no "WE WUZ' or "muh diversity" shit from them either.

You are respecting the leftists narrative that we judge people by skin color and outside traits.

The Japanese have a wealthy society, a high IQ, and a low crime rate, with incredibly high levels of social trust. If blacks were genetically capable of being like that, no one here would complain about niggers.

Yeah, the "asian fever" comes from weak men with low self confidence, but this has nothing to do with what we are talking about right now.

>in fact they’re just as bad as all the other asians you make fun of.
Now you have just gone full retarded. Current Japan is even better than many European cities that accepted 20% of niggers and Muslims. Japan is probably the most vibrant country in the world right now. As in, actual vibrancy, not multicultualism self destruction.
youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68
The "shy" japanese is a myth. The reason why their birthrates are low is because they procreated so much they filled their entire archipelago with the population of Russia and have no space left.

Women walk at night alone and with their friends without worrying, everyone hangs out at night, the Japanese own Japan's street. That's how all countries should look like. They are decades ahead of most southeast asian countries or communist China.

By the way
>obvious shill is obvious
also
>look at that dumb niggers fucking hair KEK

It's clearly because of anime and games. Without it nobody would give a shit about japan.

this

fuck japs

fuck everyone except slavs

I hate Japs, and they're pretty degenerate but for many things we could follow their example.
I know they hate foreigners, but that's why I like them, because their hatred for foreigners has kept them Japanese, and they're even ahead of the US in technology
Hate yellow fever fags though
this

>japanese are honobry wite
>ebil true man nuked inosent japanese
> me 1/17 german poor white bludline

The US military did nothing wrong except lose

>I hate them
>I like them

I hate you

because amerimutts are vapid as fuck

Meh. You sound mad. The Japanese spent a lot of money on touring our country over the last 20 years, though that love affair may be over now.

If you were to ask me why I have a positive impression of them, it would be that their media is top notch, and makes much of British and American entertainment look dull and inept by comparison.

I say this knowing full well that my grandfather spent years in a Japanese prisoner of war camp, where the conditions were absolutely unimaginable to me in my relatively safe 1st world lifestyle.

We don't hate niggers for their skin color like stupid leftists think. We hate niggers because they are retarded subhumans and can't into Cvilization. So if you look at it closely, you will se that there is no reason to hate Japanese people unless you are in a war aginst them or something.

are 56% memes the argument of the retarded?

true

good retort.

Are you actually retarded?
Japs are the closest thing to white people, they have honor, they work hard, they know that women and men have differences and they can fight back.
If whites will go extinct then Japan will be the last stand of proper civiliazation.

Except Japanese and Koreans and Jews (ashkenazis).

Everybody else that isn't white should just cease to exist.

Butthurt maori inbred niggers will never change this.

>weeb site full of weebs of all ages

>they defend japan

is not that hard to understand why pol is so cuked about japan

Can stop driving over kiwis while visiting NZ?

STFU, Ching-Chong. I'll knock pure and utter fuck out of you. Nanking is rightful Nihon clay.

>Seriously, what’s so special about THIS ethnic group

>The only relevant non-whites who have succesfully adapted western culture and technology
>Probably the only non-whites capable of understanding concepts of honour and work ethics
>Cool folklore
>Fucking anime
Honestly the only bad thing I see about the Japanese is that they seem to adapt western degeneracy along with other stuff

Genocide Nips.

>t. english teacher

rape their women

>Japan reject Polish declaration of war in 1942
>Prime Minister Hideki Tōjō's answer was following:
>"We don't accept the Polish declaration of war. The Poles, fighting for their freedom, declared war under the British pressure".
WTF I love Japan now

I'm a software developer, though.

>t. english software developer

>pro china pic

Nice try mainland migrant chink. How's fucking over the property market of australia and other places? And when can I expect the chink co-prosperity sphere to stamp out other non-chink asian countries?

People don't really believe we hate niggers because they're black. Please tell me folks aren't that retarded. even if you're a cultural Marxist you couldn't be this foolish. They just spout out that we hate people, simply because of skin color, to make us look ignorant and narrow minded. I refuse to believe that anyone with half of a brain doesn't know we judge based on character and behavior, and not skin color or beliefs.

the anime virus has infected their brains and prevents them from saying anything bad about Japan. this is revenge for fat man and little boy.

t. nip

Then show your real flag.

>Japanese are equally devoid of a soul and do subhuman things like eat whales,
There's a difference between killing whales and eating mans best friend.
Or eating man, as we're talking about chinks.

Go back to China you subhuman cunt.

why should i? even if i wasn't using a meme flag you anime loving autists would say i'm behind 632 proxies. we've already won.

Clearly you've never been to the shitty parts of Japan. I was in Nagoya on a Saturday night a few months ago and the streets were full of scummy types, I felt like I was back in a shitty part of LA and my Japanese friends were as sketched out as I was. (My westaboo friend referred to them as "Japanese Mexicans.")

inb4 israel flag

So you are not a real nip then.
Real nip wouldn't be afraid to show his real identity.

I heard theres a lot of Koreans in Australia huh OP.....

t. nip came to reclaim his colony

EVERY FUCKING TIME

what are you implying

op is chinese you dingus

EVERY FUCKING TIME SOMEONE SAYS HE IS A JAP AND ISN'T

Fuck of chink

>what’s so special about THIS ethnic group??
They were on OUR SIDE in WW2. (unlike the anglo, americans, french, etc.)

>subhuman things like eat whales
There is LITERALLY one reason why I think that is bad and that is because whales may die out from over fishing, aside from that there is literally nothing wrong with eating whales.

>Seriously, actual Japanese people think you Gaijin are retarded because Japanese don’t care about anyone’s who’s not Japanese and fabricate their politeness.
Fucking based. I wished I was a citizen in a nationalistic state.

how do you know if im japanese or not? you do know airplanes and boats exist right?

>first world
>purity

lol niggers are horrible at strawmans too what a surprise

The top leaders of the local yacuckza there are arrested.

>Go to the shitty parts of Jap cities
>Only some shady folk who look at you funny because you're gaijin pig; murder rate is 1 in 100000
>Go to Sint-Jans-Molenbeek
>It's actually a portal to Rabat
>get stabbed because no hwitey allowed
dun goofed

Yeah, and I'm actually from Zimbabwe.
Fuck off.

HONORARY

Pic related is just one of many mosques in the Brussels region

nice argument you subhuman slavnigger

I like Japanese bc their women are the hottest.
Most of what you said is pretty true though.

Not robbed,not stabbed.....spounds like a good part of town to me and if that is the worst then i tells volumes for how civilized they are.Here hard stares from 20 to 20 m is the best case scenario.Worse someone goes to the prison and someone to the morgue.

>I felt like I was back in a shitty part of LA

That's a ludicrously high standard for 99% of nations globally, you realize

>what’s so special about THIS ethnic group??

They make anime.

That and you know, advances in the art and sciences, great glittering efficient cities low in crime, you know, little shit like that.

no, it's 56% 1/12 germans larping nazies who are retarded

because retarded weebs that believe pure nip myths and think their cartoons have a basis in real life

>people looked at us funny :(
lol try going to an average part of NJ and feel fortunate if you only get looked at pansy.

>Western nationalists admire groups/nations that have achieved what they want
Wow that's such a fucking shock. It's almost like Nationalists want to live in a world where everyone has their own country and home that looks out for their interests. So odd.

>trying to convince people to hate Japan on a website founded to discuss Japanese culture
Post a picture of your nose, Schlomo, and stop dividing and conquering.

I am seeing a lot of niggers and shitskins in Tokyo lately. It's worrying trend.

You're not wrong, but still, it's not the shining clean paradise people make Japan out to be. I also have a pretty well-developed sense for when people are thinking about starting shit (being a white minority in LA school helped a lot with that) and the alarm bells were ringing pretty hard.

Been there, done that. Different kinda thing though, not the "I'm gonna murder and rob you" vibe of Newark but more like the "out drinking and looking for a fight" kind of hooligan shit you run into at the wrong end of Sunset when the bars let out. Like I say, it's not the worst place I've ever been, but way out of sync with Japan's image and definitely enough to kick my personal DEFCON up a few levels.

>youtu.be/0gjXbywmlT4
>VICE News
GTFO cuck

Atleast I'm not a suhuman indonigger roleplaying as superior Jap.

Many of them understand that, but they also believe race is only skin deep, and in order for that to work, you have to be the idiot who thinks that it isn't, and therefore hate people based on their skin colour and that you make the rest of it up to justify your wicked silliness.

>1 post by this id
go fuck a dingo

japanese are our honorary asian friends and our main providers of entertainment&escapism, fuck you OP

fuck everyone
fuck them all

>clean paradise people make Japan out to be
No one smart does that, you actually think people are weeaboos who think everything japan is good. However I don't mind them being xenophobic to westerners like you if that's your problem.

Their society is admirable.
You're fucking retarded.

Is it cuckolding your wife when you want sleep with a young, healthy woman who still has an ounce of self respect because your fat, degenerate, self-hating, abusive wife just doesn't do it for you?

you're retarded, I've been in some of the shittier parts of tokyo and kyoto, it's not even comparable to LA. yeah you got some low lifes on the street but it's still ridiculously safe. meanwhile in LA you will get robbed at gun point or have people who want to fight you for no reason

This

Just goes to show this is not a race war, this is a culture war.

>However I don't mind them being xenophobic to westerners like you if that's your problem.

My experience there has generally been the exact opposite, I'm continually surprised at how welcoming and hospitable they are, especially after all of the stories I'd read about Japanese coworkers making empty promises to hang out and stuff like that. This wasn't xenophobia, it was just skeezy dudes hanging around looking to start shit with somebody.

Nagoya's kind of a different story. Like I say, my Japanese friends were as aware of it as I was, and a few of them are ex yanki/bosozoku from working class parts of Osaka, so they know their shit when it comes to street thug types.

Also, you've got a little bit of a skewed impression of LA, unless you're talking about the full-on jungles and not just the shitty parts. People will try to start shit with you if you seem like an easy victim, but gunpoint robberies are damn rare. The most common thing is actually just people trying to intimidate you for kicks.

We think it's nice when foreigners take an interest in our culture. I have Korean relatives who think the same way, and I know the Japanese are like that too. We sometimes act awkward in front of foreigners because we don't know many English colloquialisms or banter and have trouble understanding the tone of what's being said. Our overt politeness to foreigners is really more due to nervousness than from a sense of superiority.

honorary aryan ... the jew fears the samurai

i love japan. the video is correct.

Japan Is by far the most westernized asian country and has a ridiculously low crime rate.

Any issues with whales etc can be fixed by {{{educating}}} the next generation.

Whales are tasty, faggot.

Nobody makes fun of successful first world ethnostates with very low crimes rates. Taiwan, for example, is a Chinese first world ethnostate. Countries like these command respect.

On the other hand, we make fun of Russia and their run down post communist hyper patriotism. And also the ghettofied, ZOG run, nigger infested United States.

You'll just have to learn to handle the banter.

>nervousness
see how the tiny chink trembles before the superiority of the white man

>Being this mad that weebs exist

People who actually interact with Japanese folks understand why they are honorary. I'm sorry China touched you/you are actually Chinese. It must be rough.

I have never been into asian girls, but they are far more likely to be skinny than white girls are these days. I think asian fever would drop a significant degree if white girls stopped being so fat.

Accidentally stumbled into Irvington once. Never before have I felt like a minority in my own country.

What ?