US woman faces up to 20 years in jail in Zimbabwe 'after branding Robert Mugabe a selfish and sick man on Twitter' - as...

>US woman faces up to 20 years in jail in Zimbabwe 'after branding Robert Mugabe a selfish and sick man on Twitter' - as #FreeMartha campaign gets underway
>Martha O'Donovan, who works for Magamba TV, was picked up in a dawn raid
>She has been charged with subversion for allegedly branding President Robert Mugabe on Twitter as a 'sick man' - an offence which carries up to 20 years in jail
>It is the first arrest made since Mugabe appointed a minister for cybersecurity

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5049325/US-woman-faces-20-years-jail-insulting-Mugabe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=BCglMOiwHCY
archive.is/ChdMb
youtube.com/watch?v=2F0t8UajJp8
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lookalike she have outstanding ticket for burning coal. It about to be paid.

That's what I was thinking.

>Be a dumb cunt
>Live in the country of a mad black genocidal anti-white dictator
>Insult the mad black genocidal anti-white dictator on social media
>Seem a little confused when the fucking black stasi come to take you away

Any white people who still live in Rhodesia are fucking stupid, any white people who insult the black Stalin while in Rhodesia absolutely deserve to die horribly in a shit filled cell.

>20 years in jail
>for name calling on Twitter
Wew lads,the fuck is wrong with people? Grow some thicker skin

>travel to africa to burn coal
>act as liberal sjw like in the US safe space on social media
>reality check, the african country you are in is a dictatorship and it isn't so smart to trigger the leader
I hope she gets the full 20 years

>It about to be paid
>Go to Zimboombay to get blacked
>insult leader of primitives
>get blacked further in prison
Yep she failed the emissions test.

Rhodesia is not a country lmao. The white losers got buttraped because they were busy having sex with dogs and horses when the black soldiers rolled in and wiped them up.

Its like the anti-American confederates that got crushed. Its over. You lost. Get a grip.

>>She has been charged with speaking her mind

Someone forgot to tell her she isn't in the US any more.

BUT NOBODY BETTER CALL ME RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White slut has it coming tbqh. 20 years will give her time to grow and develop and reform into a modest, meek, and timid dogfucker.

Race traitor slut, who cares.

This, what a great reality check for that blacked whore

Fuck off black prick, this is a Jewish board.

This, i hope she will pay a lot :)

He's shitposting you fucktard, don't feed him (You)s

thats what you get for going to coon town bitch

>Minister of Cyber Security
Is the only requirement for that job being the only nigger on Zimbabwe who knows how to use the internet?

I think she is about to see levels of BLACKED that shouldnt even be possible.

Most of the white people I knew from South Africa was straight up SJWs. They had stories of almost getting killed due to their race, but would go on SJW rants at the same time. It was surreal. Most of the black South Africans were pretty cool though, the women were pretty hot too.

Not sure about zimbabwe, but the smart people must have all left. You might have some people that have a deathwish and others that just don't know how to take the initiative and gtfo.

>sleep with soft 3 inch white dick for entire life
>deal with manlet that rants about sjw shit
>be free

or

>get plowed by a 7 inch cock every night
>be protected by a tall african warrior that treats you like a woman and acts like man
>possibility of jail for 20 years

I think she made the obvious choice, hate all you want

Stop trying to save those dumb niggers.

The only way to help them is to burn the whole country to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

>>be protected by a tall african warrior that treats you like a woman and acts like man

>3 inch white dick

My 3 inch warrior has higher standards, thank you very much.

Maybe it's just MI6 trying to create a controversy for content and white slave beating story so we all squawk...
HJow do we know it's real or just some bullshit?
If it is real?
thats what you get for going to coon town bitch

>Mugabe punishing coalburners

Is he /ournigger/ after all?

russian propoganda

the fact is she would take 20 years in jail over you, deal with it

Yes, I have been to Harare and Vic falls, also several trips to SA, completely agree with your analysis, the blacks that I met were all sound as fuck, many of the whites were too, but a lot of them were fucking SJW cunts.

Among the worst people I met were Afrikaans, they were fucking wankers, basically trailer park trash with their own farms lol, they hated everyone, blacks, coloureds, non-Afrikaan whites and seemed oblivious to the reality that they were alone, isolated in a fucking black mans land, surrounded by people who hated them too and couldn't wait to start the genocide, even now as they are being picked off by scrawny black gangs with machetes they remain in denial, clinging on to their ex-pat lifestyle in what is soon to become hell on earth for them. Fools and I cannot wait for the day of the rope that's coming there, and the ropes will be wielded by black hands.

SJW's are bad, Afrikaans are worse but Afrikaan SJW's set the fucking bar for me.

paid that toll

>Africans
>tall

You do realize whites are the tallest race, right? All the tallest countries on earth are European. Netherlands+ Scandinavia+ Iceland. That's it. Go home, Tyrone.

>Hurdehur I can't wait for niggers genocide whites
Like the UK is far behind.

You forget the part where all niggers and her die of starvation because niggers can't do shit.

>tall african

Europeans are taller than africans

USA should protect their citizens.

This bitch will live her dream of being raped by African monkeys for the rest of her life. Disgusting!

>being this mad women aren't satisfied by your pathetic soy fed cock that you start quoting empty statistics

The situation speaks for itself, she wanted that chocolate dick

That's the beauty of it, Britain is definitely done.

But I'm of polish heritage, my grandfather came to Britain in 1939 and joined the RAF, as a direct descendant I have polish citizenship, but it gets better, he was shot down over France, met and fell in love with an American Nurse, after the war they moved to the states, so I have an American father and American citizenship too.

So I have plenty of options, for now Britain is great, I'm earning good money and bought property for cheap during the crash of 1997, I will sell both sometime in the next couple of years and will invest in property in Poland and the US.

I'm that cunt who saw all this coming, had a few decent cards dealt to me and knew precisely how to play my hand.

Go suck a donkey you roach pig. I know its you.

> Chikurubi Prison is a maximum security male prison in Zimbabwe. Located on the outskirts of the country's capital, Harare, the prison is known for its overcrowding and poor sanitary conditions. Cells typically measure 9 metres (30 ft) by 4 metres (13 ft), and there can be as many as 25 prisoners housed in each cell. They spend much of the day locked up and have few recreational opportunities.
Literally rated the worst of all prisons in Africa

I'm starting to think white Sjws are super virulent racists because closed doors and the sjw stuff is just the mask they wear in public.

>empty statistics

If they are empty it's not statistic you dumb Tyrone

youtube.com/watch?v=BCglMOiwHCY

So you're also a lucky richfag. America will be majority nonwhite soon though.

"if you gon' act a nigger...."
"you gon' live like a nigger."

> Implying they aren't just plain crazy cunts
Antifa Chick Goes to Turkey With Muslim Loverboy, Gets Raped and Beaten
archive.is/ChdMb

That is amazing

Who else also gets a smile when they hear about some Afrikaner coalburners in South Africa getting raped to death by their own kids? That country is almost gone though, nearing junk status and complete collapse, it's not longer just a meme. It's almost time for them to pay the toll, it is the law of nature.

I think you're right about America

But they do have the 1st and 2nd amendments, Americans have the right to defend themselves and the right to speak their minds, two very important factors that give them a fighting chance, compare them to Britain where the populace is both unarmed and unable to speak about their own destruction.

Poland has the best chance of all though, I believe that is where I'll settle for my old age.

White SJWs aren't racist or anti racist. Nothing is sacred to them and they will do whatever works in their self interest at the moment. If they can hurl racial slurs to get ahead with no repercussions they will do it, if they can out someone as racist they will do that too.

Whites living in Africa that are SJWs are another level of crazy though. It's like said, they are just fucking nuts. They have some kind of suicidal mentality that can't be reasoned with. I would think they were kind people to a fault if they weren't also vicious towards other white people.

on another note, jewish faces are pretty easy to spot

>Having anything to do with the coal
>pay the toll

No sympathy. She should be helping her own people, but instead she played the harlot and God punishes women who play the harlot.

This is why white women's wombs are literally rotting with cysts in the West.

Niggers will be left to their own devices, you know what that means don't you jamal

toll paid. move along.

I feel bad for her but at the same time you're not wrong

THE
TOLL
MUST
BE
PAID

Mother of God rapr truly is their fantasy:
>MacAuley continues to push for left-wing totalitarianism here in the U.S. because her being arrested in Turkey wasn’t a wake up call. At least she is consistent and lives up to the reputation liberals have of being mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=2F0t8UajJp8

>What niggers are capable of

White South Africans have no excuse for not being full-blown racists. If they haven't learned by now, they never will.
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o

africa for africans

>They spend much of the day locked up and have few recreational opportunities.

well Martha is about to move in and they'll have many new recreational opportunities, if you know what I mean

This.

Whites GTFO of Africa, only should go as guests, tourists or on business, you have no right to live there at all.

It is not and has never been your fucking homeland, it's the black mans homeland.

When will Africans and Middle Easterners and Pakistanis etc return to their countries?

I love it when white cunts think they can act like in the west while abroad

When white people stop inviting them and making empty promises of a better life?

Seriously though, SJW whites do that shit then bask in all the conflict they cause and simultaneously mediate. I don't direct my anger towards immigrants in any of this.

Unironically this. I feel bad for the whites in Africa, but they need to come home. If they still want to have happy funtime nigger adventures they can come to the US.

RIP
Rot in pestilence

Studies have shown that almost 100% of female white aid workers and tourists in africa are sex tourists.

whites should lead by example.

Every white South African should sell up and leave, send a message, say loud and clear, Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for the Europeans and America for the Native Americans.

Then it goes to shit within 30 days lol

So be it

Death, taxes, tolls. All have to be paid.

Where should south africans go and through what process? If they apply for citizenship or refugee status and show that they're persecuted, they get convicted for "racism" because the act of highlighting facts showing blacks in a poor light is racism by definition.

zimbabwean warrants for user shit posting about mugabe when

....and Australasia for the Abo's

dumb cuck poster

unfortunately most cannot do so, because they lack the funds to travel. And unlike Dindus and Sandniggers, White Afrikaners have it quite hard to get accepted in Europe (not sure how it is with the US). Even if the local Government was after them (aside from the blacks that are obviously going to try and kill all Afrikaners in the near future), our cucked EU Nations still would ignore their application for Asylum purely based on the fact that they are not "minorities" in EU Nations.

Right now hundreds of thousands of Africans are entering Europe every month, and none are being sent back.

JOIN THE MIGRANT GRAVY TRAIN YOU LAZY FUCKING ARSEHOLES

I wouldn't say this about any other "race" but abbos are literally just wildlife.

LAMO if you knew anything you dumb nigger you'd know that the Rhodesians curbstomped the niggers in every battle, it was the economic sanctions that finally made them capitulate.

Just kill it please Mugabe

Fucking hell, I cant stop looking at that creature, bitch has a train wreck for a face kek

I publicly called Robert Mugabe a nigger. Most people didn’t even know who I was talking about. The one person who did was the old honkey you shook his head in agreement and approached me later in the night and told me I was being too nice when describing him.

>be white
>go to country that has committed genocide against its white population
>a communist country with a dictator
>an African dictator
>known for making people disappear
>work in his propaganda apparatus
>insult him publicly
>be surprised that you are arrested

There's no way this bitch isn't a left wing extremist herself, and I'm glad this piece of shit won't be able to assist in the demolishing of Western society the coming few years.

play with fire
get burnt

why would you voluntarily go live in a nigger country?

coal burning virtue signaler detected

*black Africans

Only if all niggers and sandniggers leave Europe first.

Stop occupying Ireland Nigel

but i am stronk womyn these vibrant people of color will let me do want i want

MERKEL WILL WELCOME ALL MIGRANTS

go to foreign country, think it's just like america. get thrown in jail forever our get beheaded.

Female uni lecturers / professors too, I've had one openly admit to me that BBC was the reason she got into the Africa line of 'research'. One slut managed to bag funding for a 1-month research project on African bad boys turned good (found religion, stable marriage, philanthropic work etc. after formerly being psychotic criminals). I'm sure even the funding committee knew full well she was going to get triple penetrated but they approved it anyway.

FUN FACT: Robert Mugabe is a Roman Catholic.

Purge the traitors.

Getting public money towards that is treason. PURGE.

So is the pope and i still hate his nigger ass.

*as long as they're not huwite

There are 4.5 million people there. The government refuses to let them leave, and our governments refuse to let them in because they're white.

They have nowhere to go. When will you Marxism enablers get that through your thick skulls?

Seriously, how stupid are you?

The death of whites is the goal user, there's no 'getting it through their thick skulls'.

She looks like a coal burner to me. Toll has to be paid

Maybe they'll lock her up in an all-male prison, then she can be a fulltime coal power plant