Wow...maybe there's hope

Wow...maybe there's hope

Fucking Americans are so retarded.

You mad white boi?

>muh diversity is more important than a fucking hurricane

$10 says the nigger tried to rape her before they got out of the shelter

the fresh code of American life

She looks scared.

White bois eternally BTFO'D!!!! We is gonna fuck all dem white bitches!!!!

There was a nigger and his wife in my town just the other day, some of the poor people took the jewelry they were wearing and I felt bad. He seemed a normal person, the wife kinda looked like a howler monkey but it's ok

I thought costa ricans are niggers by default

>white girl on bed with big
>"Beautiful"

This subliminal shit is as obnoxious as it is relentless. We're gonna need a lot of rope.

BLACKED

*>Nig

Fucking autocorrect.

>That profile picture
It's always a soyboy

i guess according to pasty people like you maybe. but we arent used to seeing a real nigger here. my town is small

I'm not particularly pasty. Not africa tier black though like i assume most costa ricans are at least partially

It's always a WF/BM fucking kikes aren't even trying to be subtle.

Jesus christ that fuckin kid

Kek dis wite grrrl in 10 years be on blacked gettin dat wite ass ravaged by mandingos bbc

melts my heart desu

>white girl in close proximity of a nigger
>WOAH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Liberals need to be put in gas chambers. How fucking pathetic can you even be?

>Numerous white children help each other
Not worthy of pictures, no statements
>One nig helps one white
Pictures and social media coverage

This desu

>in ten years
lol

AY YO WE MAY HAVE BEEN THROUGH A HURRICANE BUT I STILL GOT MY BIG OBNOXIOUS NIGGER SHOES ON

It doesn't even look like he is helping her. It looks like the little nig is trying to show off some yugioh cards to her. If you autistically dissect the pic it looks like a little autistic kid trying to show off cards or something like that to another kid who has closed body language and probably doesn't give a shit about the autistic cards.

until he rapes her

I'm pretty sure his sneaks are actually covered in like trashbags or something to keep them clean. Nigga gotta have his jordans.

If you live in major city you will notice most people are retarded. That more collectivism in your environment the more retarded you are.
Facebook and social media just ramped up collectivism in society without being physically present.

>implying he didn't loot them

It was only funny because the auto correct