This triggers the swede 10x more than any refugee bantz

>this triggers the swede 10x more than any refugee bantz

Don't be so mean. I mean the Swedes are pretty good too, just look at that 12-year old future champion in the pic related.

>when you remember that you left your wife alone with your adopted refugee "son"

>caring about sports while your country and culture is destroyed.

ye... no!
Hyvää joulua, Pekka.

I see your trigger and raise you this.

>unsheathes lipstick

Come on you fucking cuck, GET ANGRY.
You fucking loser, get off your ass be pissed. Go explode in a rain of gore and wrath somewhere in the dirty nigger ghettos of Malmö.

Just wait until Sweden gets a bunch of Kenyan rapeugess to run for them

Be happy we still have some skiiers from a few villages in the north, otherwise your national sport would be against yourselves. And come back when you can compete in some relevant sport.

kek. The stereotypical swede in the middle! Ah... my sides...

He would be happy if that would happen

DESU Finland always seem to take sport events with Sweden so seriously, nobody cares to that extent in Sweden.

I was angry ten years ago, and still am. It doesn't matter though.
As been said hundreds of times: The vast majority of average swedes are brainwashed via education, media and peer pressure beyond anything you can imagine.
And as we all know, they get their "news" from msm and their likes from faceberg.

Yaaasss!!! Your calculus is confirmatory!

just shut up and help us Jarmo.
HEEEELP

Is this a sport?

chess is for those who think GO is too complicated.

Which relevant sport do you even compete in now?

finland fucked up this year with miss helsinki 2017 though

I cant even...

>watching sports
Go read or something faggot

WUZ

This kills the finn.

So this is what they mean when they say diversity is their greatest strenght? Swedes will dominate olympics in no time.

gimi no ( ._.)

This. Laugh now Finland but you're next.
Instead of constantly laughing at fellow whites and D&Cing we should be working together to purge gooks and shitskins.

JUST

he's back at his usual autism right now though, god bless his soul

I know kimi gets memed the most but for real i think Hamilton is by far the most autistic driver in f1 right now.

Good job brother.

huutista hurreille :DD

>this poor whiteboi

Holy fuck that guys good looking

This meme is fresh

Niggers of the north

speed cuckshed construction.

>be finland
>be trash at ice hockey
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

shut up we are best

fucking hell

Then explain why you haven't gotten a single gold medal in the olympics

I recall hearing an interesting regulation, that miss lucia can be both male or female, as long as they speak swedish. PS stop calling us nordics, finns are proud turks.

we are turks now?! i can't keep up with these,

we don't send our best players to play olympic ice hockey

Finns and turks come from the same siberian area. Turkish is actually related to finnish.

[citation needed]

Btw according to some theories the romans were also fenno-turkish.

Right, you send them to some shitty teams so they can get 4th place

iceroaches?
frozeroaches?
lakeroaches?

Not really.
Muslims though.

t. 42 million

Finnish and hungarian are related languages and so are turkish and hungarian. It is a distant relationship.

I thought Scandinavian countries liked each other...... S-stop arguing g-guys you're scaring the children

So who's the turk in your family?

>taking ANY beauty pageants seriously

For god's sake, didn't Japan have some half-spic win their national one once? Beauty pageants are fucking rigged by rich fags who just want to push something as beautiful

All finns are turks.

>be Swede
>rule finland for 600 years
>even today finns still have to learn Swedish, it's the law

yeah I'm out

Fin > swedes
dont you me

turkic language is not finno-ugric, not even uralic language. and even if turkic languages were finno-ugric, that is where our similarities would end.

this

This is just grotesque.

Forcing yourself within stabbing distance of a finn assuredly kills somebody.

in ~50 years it won't be, as swedish speaking population in finland will be near 0%.

This is the first time I've seen this pic, but I know that face.

Jesus christ is she ugly. There are gorgeous black chicks, but my god.

>There are gorgeous black chicks, but my god
And how much of them is European.

You need to be proud of our turk heritage.

About half of the judges of said miss Helsinki pageand were ethnic. Can't find the picture of them anymore, but that is the explanation for this travesty.

>There are gorgeous black chicks
>flag

checks out

Even when that happens it still makes a whole lot of sense for you to learn it because it gives you a much easier time to coexist with the scandi countries who you share a culture and alliance with. Aside from english it's the most relevant language to learn, unless you're unironically a putin boy.

>52%

we are so tolerant

the average finn doesn't give a shit about scandis or pretty much any country on this planet. estonia is our huge booze shop, Greece and Spain are tourist destinations and norway is a place to go fishing. we like to live in our own bubble and only russia can burst it

I just want to squeeze her nose and hear if it honks.

what the hell, the two on the left are ugly as sin

>sweden
>relevant language
nope. in terms of economical benefit there are many better languages for finns. Starting with russia,chinese,germany,english,spanish etc. swedish is pretty low on the list and one of the reason is that every swede also speaks english like finns.

lmao sweden wtf

The one on the left is a man, right?

>three women
every time

Wrong. Go is easy as fuck. Chess is actually harder.

there are limited amount of moves to counter one move in chess. In go there are limited possibilities.

unlimited possibilities*

I don't think chess or Go can be objectively described as easy or hard. Either game would be easy when played against a 5 year old. Either game would be hard when played against a seasoned expert. Your opponent defines the difficulty.

chess is ultimate game, much better than go. stfu.

Not true - a Go board is finite. You just can't easily brute-force all of the possibilities like you can with chess. There are too many.

Of course.

White women destroy western civilization when given the freedom to vote.

btw, computer can beat top human player in go.

Yes but it has to make assumptions. This isn't the case with chess - you can actually calculate all the moves in a reasonable enough amount of time.

yeah since lat year

sport can reclaim a country. make alliances.

Finland is not Scandinavian

Shogi.

this triggers them even worse

Yes, I think you are correct. It looks like he is pooping. I know these marathon runners do that, but I have never even heard about it in this sport though

it's ran by some post-wall slag who won't let anyone prettier than her win

correct. pic related is the old hag. Also explains why the winners have so masculine faces.