Hahahahahahahah truuuu!

Hahahahahahahah truuuu!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/58sEIoInvV/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XDDDD

That's actually a pretty powerful statement. Never thought of of it like that.

I dunno Ron, you got a knack for ComiCon pussy, the Trump curse now begins.

(((Ron Perlman)))

>implying
He means Bill Clinton?

Why does this guy look like an albino nigger? Is it 56% genetics or is that just the way he is?

Pretty sure Trump would get impeached if he admitted to molesting young boys and then said he was gay too.

Fucking Sons of Anarchy guy

He’s a mountain nigger

Actually, if you wanted to go about it with standards, Netflix would have a lower standard. since the presidency is high stake someone making an accusation doesn't immediately mean anything. So in fact, this reflects poorly on Netlfix, because they took action before there was any real evidence, criminal case, etc.
also
>Meme flag

When your entire industry is crawling with sex offenders, which will obviously include your colleagues and friends, maybe it's better to just shut up about it.

>GROSS: (Laughter) Had you ever ridden a motorcycle?

>PERLMAN: I had learned to ride a motorcycle for a movie that never happened. So just as I was getting my sea legs under me, it got pulled out from under me. And I never rode any more than that until "Sons Of Anarchy" came around. And depending on who you ask, I never did much riding after the fact, either. Me and the bike - we - let's put it this way - I'd rather be eating Haagen-Dazs.

Every single leftist joke is a textbook logical fallasy.
It's almost as if they don't even live in reality

A few years back my friend was working as a bartender and saw Ron take home 2 chicks. Married Ron.

He's trembling with fear and guilt right now.

instagram.com/p/58sEIoInvV/

He lives in a fantasy bubble just like the rest of them.

ahahahahahahahahaha
holy shit these people will never cease to surprise me.

>Ronald N. Perlman[1] was born in Washington Heights, New York. His mother, Dorothy (née Rosen), was a municipal employee, and his father, Bertram "Bert" Perlman, was a jazz drummer and television repairman.[2][3] Perlman said in 1988, "It was not a bad childhood but I had a perception of myself that was ... I was terribly overweight as a young kid, and it was sort of a low self image."[4] He cited this experience as one thing that attracts him to roles where he portrays "these sorts of deformed people who are very endearing".[5]
His parents are Jewish, of Hungarian and Polish descent, and Perlman had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.

Yep

>Another Hollywood cultural DNC power player bites the dust for being a rapist pervert

>Cro mag and OP makes the loss about impotent hatred of Trump to make themself feel better about it.

He makes a great Lich and Slade, but is terrible when it comes to politics.

Is this another pedophile or rapist coming out?

When all your rapist stars are drummed out of public for being perverts these are the actors you're left with.

Ugly jew, both inside and out. I feel bad for enjoying Alien Resurrection.

Confirmed Commie
Hates America
Enemy of our people
and a Jew

>(((Perlman)))
another kike who will be exposed as a rapist soon i bet

Trump curse had been in overdrive lately. This won't take Bannon long.

Ron Perlman is next.

He forgot
>when a fake president tries to an 14 year old.

Fuck off you ugly faggot.

>they have so little and they are so happy!
>the fact that they have so little is unrelated to the communist shithole they live in
Fucking Jews man

>One is a pedo gay rapist
>The other just says some mean things
>The left will argue they're just as bad as each other

...cause Ron's a pedo and needs cover?

>thinking the two are at all comparable

Hollywood niggers have ruined their brains with their profession that requires them to lie to the public and themselves.

Eight (8) of Kevin Spacey's accusers are other Netflix employees. I can't think of a single business in the country that would keep someone employed after 8 of their coworkers accused them of crimes up to and including rape.

Havana, Cuba is beautiful if you are a wealthy, American tourist. I stayed at the Melia Cohiba and naturally, they are going to put on airs if you have money. If he went outside of the resort areas, people are living a terrible existence.

Ah no, not hellboy.

>Trump: denied accusations
>Spacey: apologized and said "maybe I did it"
get learned cunts

This.

sage

Perlman is a degenerate. His only good movie was quest for fire.

war.... war never changes

>Jew Pearlsteinburg

>such vivaciousness.. says the jew as he prepares to board a private jet to LA.

holy shit with that.

he's talking about conman Obama right?

I lost all respect for peralmen is a long time ago, don't give a fuck about him anymore

Almost all of our presidents were/are womanizers
this guy tried to fuck a 14 year old boy and probably succeeded in a lot of other cases we don't know about

Its like in The Last Samurai when Tom Cruise is getting his booty blasted by the samurai dude but he keeps getting up. I admire the heart that the democrats and ron pearlman continue to show even as reality itself lands blow after blow.

Didn't he get cucked by his step son and wife in that biker show?

How does these Jews get away with making the false analogy to Trump when they've known Spacey, Ratner, and Weinstein have been raping young, innocent people for three decades?

Being a commie faggot means always having the moral high ground.

surrounded by yes men. everyone's doin it. group mentality. genetic predisposition to be slimy and deceitful, in some cases

Are these liberal asshats gonna disown their boy JFK for his womanizing???

At least he's calling Trump a real president.

Trust the kiwi to be a cuck and eternal optimist.

(((Ratner))) is such a fitting name for a jew