DANGEROUS PASTAS: I WANT TO GET VANNED EDITION

ITT we post dangerous pastas I'll start.

Dangerous Pasta
WHAT DO WE KNOW? "Golf rumors rundown Okay so at the PGA tournament 2009, a politico journalist apparently attended some after party and discovered occult shit happening in basement, not just your normal larping satanist wannabes but some truly sick shit. She posted a story about it, which was immediately taken down, presumably after the powers at be threatened her. There was more chatter than they were comfortable with in online golf forums (which are now deleted) and a few days after the Tiger Woods sex scandal was posted by National Enquirer. Tiger Woods ruined his image to bury this story, there was more info on it on some onion site but I can't seem to find it. All surface web traces of it have been wiped outside of threads like this. Goes deeper than most know."

you're fucked

why?

I didn't know about that element but at about the same time it became known that a number of entities had been secretly recording celebrity hotel rooms/houses and were using sex tapes as a means to blackmail various well known people. Tiger was at the top of the list. So was Jessica Simpson apparently.

Interesting.

G O L F
O
L
F

Stop this right now, Charlie.

Whaat the fuck? How did you get my name?

OH SHIT
whats mine?

Can people get my ip through this page? I never click on links wtf how the fuck did he get my name?

>a chink named Charlie
Seems legit

Just leave if you're being serious. Don't mean that in a rude way.

Checked
Listen to this user newfag

On the off chance you actually aren't aware of this, then yes. Not only is your IP logged, everything you post gets catalogued and stored on weird databases with posts matched to random pictures of people with random names. You are not at all anonymous here. I mean come on man.

I've been posting for years with not even a VPN and I used to be all "come at me brahs" but now I'm under investigation by ASIO. Actually, fuck it, come at me cunts. Still yet to be v&.

leave where I can't move my home

he's australian you fag

ASIO???
No way can they catalog all the aids that gets shat out here.

You've mentioned it before in your post history so anyone can see it. Might want to delete it.

>t. never set foot in China's colony down under

post bank acct/rting # followed by
delete this
to save yourself

By the Old Gods and the New, what did you say about me, you little imp? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kingsguard, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids Beyond the Wall and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in jousting and I’m the top archer in the Seven Kingdoms. You’re as useful as nipples on a breastplate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Westeros, my words are hardly wind. You think you can get away with sending messages like that to me with a raven? Think again, bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Faceless Men across Westeros and your holdfast is being scouted right now, you just woke the Dragon, bastard. The Dragon that burns up this pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, imp. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire Night’s Watch and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Seven Kingdoms, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” jape was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t you didn’t, and now you’re paying your debts, you witless fool. I will sacrifice you to the Drowned Gods. You’re dead, little bastard.

Go to bed Charlie it's getting late, we'll see you in the morning.

I just meant the website lol. You're not in any sort of physical danger.

you're done Charlie. Do not post this again

there's 2 people outside my fucking door i live in preston what the fuck is happening?????

well dressed and they're only trying to peer in

Next time wear a helmet

do i call the police?

You took the larp too far, fag. Be more subtle next time.

Checked.
But yea, the last couple posts I was skeptical of but that confirmed it.

Your IP is back traced and your name address bank details etc are are tracked with the server logs and all of the data is streamed in real time to the bogdanoffs.

So what? It's not like anyone could even try to defy their iron but fair fist over the world's affairs.

well remember, we got that meta data retention now...

did op ded?