Can any Turk-bro please transalte this for me?

Can any Turk-bro please transalte this for me?

? Thanks!

Use google translation, faggot

nahi

Teri maa mi, bsdk

This!
Beat me to it. But I was gonna be nicer and tell him the translation.

Now I feel bad for wanting to be nice.

So tell me translation, you faggot

You don't be nice to poltards. That too Nazi scums.

I respect your sincere expression of your thoughts

it means "OP is a tremendous faggot".

I respect your sincere expression of your thoughts

"i'm a dirty fucking turkroach"

something about "the feeling of being cummed inside"

I never experience such feeling

youre welcome

I bet you're a half-bred kentucky hick about to cum on your sisters face thinking of a good witty reply to get back at me. the fact, you, an american are calling us shitskins is laughable i bet you're so insecure about big bad tyrone fucking your mom in every hole shes got next room to you. I bet you even have head phones on so you can't hear big bad tyronous-rex making her squeal.
boy, the life of an american sure sounds great everyday walking to school worrying if the white kid next to you in class might shoot up your school. You sure have it good, burger. Or when you go over your relatives house for holidays and uncle jimmy says close your eyes and open wide and your dumb american naive ass listens and he spits dip in your mouth from his bong yellow teeth and goes "happy birthday johnny!" man, i sure do wish i had your life, johnny, boy i wish i can sit around the dinner table with your family and suddenly the door opens and its your sister and big dimitrius-long dick is right behind her ready for her to introduce him to you, the failed father look on your dad must be priceless knowing dimitrius long dick rails your sister every night.

Fuck off scum.

It's an old Turkish expression, roughly translated it means:

"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard."

(OP)
youre welcome

I bet you're a half-bred kentucky hick about to cum on your sisters face thinking of a good witty reply to get back at me. the fact, you, an american are calling us shitskins is laughable i bet you're so insecure about big bad tyrone fucking your mom in every hole shes got next room to you. I bet you even have head phones on so you can't hear big bad tyronous-rex making her squeal.
boy, the life of an american sure sounds great everyday walking to school worrying if the white kid next to you in class might shoot up your school. You sure have it good, burger. Or when you go over your relatives house for holidays and uncle jimmy says close your eyes and open wide and your dumb american naive ass listens and he spits dip in your mouth from his bong yellow teeth and goes "happy birthday johnny!" man, i sure do wish i had your life, johnny, boy i wish i can sit around the dinner table with your family and suddenly the door opens and its your sister and big dimitrius-long dick is right behind her ready for her to introduce him to you, the failed father look on your dad must be priceless knowing dimitrius long dick rails your sister every night.

Fuck off scum.

U r gay

NO MUDSHIT THREADS

Now fuck off to int

nice

SHut up, potato-eater

I will make poster witht his sign for the ANTIFA protest today

Send bobs bitch lasagna.

Something about roaches.

I respect that they express their ideas honestly.

Is how it is translated

of course the aggressor will have more casualties in a siege, not that i expect a frog to know ANYTHING about war

For real, I respect their ability to express their thoughts.

sup ikibey

ikibey kim?

Can some translate this? Google translate didn't work...something about poo and bob?