Lord of the Rings- The TV series

They are coming for your favourite mythology now. Are you ready for a more "inclusive" middle earth? What type of changes are we to expect? This is a Bezos project I believe.

Aragon is a nigger. White Wizards racist so were removed from plot entirely. Orcs will all be straight white men.

though I have to ask what they are thinking, they'll never compare favorably to the movies, and if people want something closer to the books they can just read the books again.

QUick! Start complaining that Lord of The Rings is white supremacy propaganda and is a tool to cause racial division and is also antisemetic.

Force them to not green light this shit using the libtard arguments they themselves like to peddle!

This just in : Sauron gonna be replaced by Stalin

Fucking Jews ruin everything.

>Gandalf the black

>what are you expecting
#NotallOrcs
#SauronmeansPeace
#Nazgulwelcome

the Sup Forums thread had morgan freeman as gandalf
i would watch it especially now that i know that the gandalf actor is a fuckin faggot

>Iluvatar is voice narrated by Morgan Freeman

lol if they pull the shadow of war shit with niggers...what am I talking it will never be good nothing comes close to the books and the movies are one time master piece the best we will ever have

Morgan Freeman would be a pretty damn good Gandalf

a brit why doesnt it surprise me 80% of london is niggers

>Dunadin or whatever they're called will all be niggers
>The different wizards will be varying ethnicities
>Jason Momoa will be the leader of the uruk hai and they'll keep him as white as possible

>starts out as morgan the black
>eventually turns into morgan the white
>saruman is evil kang scientist jakub breeding evil whites

Look yo..it's my homie Cali-Bring-Bong. Make dat ring bling Yo! Sawrone be hatin on your craft skills *smacks elf ears* you bettah be packin when clubin in MoMoneyModor.

the role was made for Ian, freemans voice is soothing but in the cartoon hobbit gandalf looked just like the live action one

AND MY AKS N SHEEIIIT

Fyordo Bagginberg

Samwise Pajeet

Gandalf the Rainbow

Saruwoman the Pink

Aragon Elba

Arwenqueesha

This is a great troll.

Fuck that nigger scumbag.

>Redoing Lord of the Rings only a little more than a decade after it released

I just hope it's more based on the Simirillion, because that's where the real juicy stuff is and a tv series would be more befitting. If they try to mess with the racial lore at all, I'm only expecting a storm of autism unrivaled, while Amazon get's raided by a bunch of obsese orc cosplayers.

Sauron is Hitler and his Nazi Balrog Holocausted all those poor dwarves.

Remember the six gorrillion under the mountain goyim.

Tolkien wanted a mythology for England. It will now become a bastardised shell of its former self. Elfs will no longer be white and if they are then they will most certainly be villains.

No fucking way

MAGGAAAAAAA

MAAAGGAAAAAAAAAAA

>font
Nice try

shhheeeeeeeeeeeeittt

>Gandalf the Rainbow
Ironically Tolkien had a thing or two to say about Saruman's folly in claiming to be many colours.

inb4 nigger legolas

>they ruined Star Trek
>they ruined Star Wars
>they ruined videogames
>they're trying to ruin Warhammer
>now they're coming for Lord of the Rings

FUCK. OFF.

Get ready for middle earth to be diversified.
Also I predict an comedy relief orc character.
Screencap me.

They'll add a fuck ton of nudity & sex scenes, claiming they're competing with shows like GoT. Then parents across the world will allow their 10 year olds to watch it & wonder why they grow up to be degenerates

Meet your new Gandalf.

that's way way way over the line mister.

who is this woman helping Wojak?

Lego is good though

Legolize

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE FAKE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Which one of the Fellowship do you think they'll turn into a woman? My vote is Gandalf.

The cast is already picked lads. Which pf you already called what shots?

The left side of your tv/movie screen is for the niggers. And your white children will be forced to race mix!!! Get over it racists!!! You owe us !!!!

The first men were black and the mayar are natives.

This is the new star trek

please be fake

As long as they don't fuck up Rohan I am ok with it.

What LOTR show? What will be focused on?

I guess the Tolkien estate has gotten greedy. They were for many years very protective of Tolkien's work, eschewed fan fiction, and insisted on keeping to Tolkien's vision for the material. Maybe Christopher Tolkien is just getting senile and losing control of the material.

NO BLACKS PLS NO BLACKS PLS

you had me for a second holy shit though

young martha stewart

inb4 it follows a strong female character who doesn't even exist in the Tolkien universe

Sam is going to become black for sure. I think Tolkien intended that actually. Dunno how I feel about that.

kek, have a (you)

She’ll have to fuck a nigger on screen. Got to compete with GoT and all, you know?

Thinking MONEY... thats all...

Arwen will be a mulatto, Gandalf will be played by Morgan Freeman, Saruman will still be a white man though, as will Denethor and wormtongue.

That's kind of what they did with Arwen already. She had almost no presence in the books. Pretty much all her material was in the epilogue, and even there she was basically a trophy for Aragorn. In the movies they had her wielding a sword, pushing Elrond to reforge Narsil, and took Glorfindel's place in helping Frodo.

>GoT style
Then they'll be looking to write some bullshit story during the Kin-Strife.

At least we still have the original trilogy r-right fellas? They can't take that away from us. . . I thought the Hobbit trilogy was enough punishment. You know what, fine, let them make a shitty TV show with diversity and grrrl power. Let them red pill fantasy nerds like gamers were red pulled by gamergate.

> I wouldn't want A Children of Hurin film directed by Denis Villeneuve with the Goose as Turin, just for shits and gigs.

A wizard pozzes his neghole precisely when he means to, Frodo Baggins.

Can we recruit Amerimutts to play the Uruk-hai?

FUCKING HELL

FUCK THAT NIGGER

They'll turn Frodo and Sam actually gay this time

>black humans
>Asian elves
>Latinx hobbits
>Only whites are dwarves
>Orcs are humanized, #NotAllOrcs
>Frodo and Sam will be openly gay lovers
>Merry will be a trans woman
>Arwen will dump Aragorn because she a strong, innapendent woman who don't need no man
>Gandalf will be Morgan Freeman
>Saruman will stay white because he's evil
>Gondor tries to allow orc refugees, discourages orcophobia with heavy-handed law enforcement

Fucking hell. Tolkien will be rolling in his grave.

>Tolkien, a devout Catholic and traditionalist, creates Middle Earth to give Europe a deep, mythological narrative and backstory.
>Draws on long traditions of European epics, his knowledge of languages and history.
>No forced diversity, no rampant sexuality for sexuality's sake, women aren't shown to be muh strong female characters who can arm-wrestle all men to death, but draw instead from traditional feminine roles and strengths and the few exceptions stand out for being exceptions.
>Not even a century later, execs shoehorn niggers, faggots, and women left and right to make it inclusive and rewrite it to try and cash in on Game of Thrones ending soon.
Are you ready for the Whedon-style quips from every character, the muh-strong-woman-teaches-sexist-men-she's-better, the niggers everywhere, the compulsory gay couple somewhere, the paper-thin plots, and the blatantly trying to ape Game of Thrones?

Melkor is a fucking white male, all other Valar are non white
Also elves aren't all white

Yeah but I didn't really mind any of that, it was done well enough to fit into the narrative. It may be because I have a crush on Liv Tyler though.

They'll just put ratbag in the show

Peter Jackson already killed it, dude. But Amazon is gonna piss on its ashes.

They can't be stupid enough to remake the actual fellowship story. It will be a new story in Middle Earth and they will use that as their opportunity to bring in a new race of black elves.

Or maybe the series will actually be good.
It's looking like Amazon will be the carrier. They took on the Grand Tour so there's hope here.

Damnit... Fucking damnit...
Elves hated Humans, hated Dwarves.
I wish they would leave them alone.
They'll inject some multicultural bullshit and have a nigger elf fucking a white dwarf or something.

AT LEAST WE GOT THE BOOKS NIGGERS CANT READ

THEY ALREADY THINK THE GAMES SHADOW OF WAR,MORDOR ARE CANNON

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN A PART OF THE POPULATION THAT THEY ARENT IN THE BOOKS THAT THE CREATOR CREATED A WORLD AS HE SAW IT FIT ?

>They finally introduce nigs to GoT
>They're slaves

>Warhammer

Age of sigmar is bad i agree, but i've yet to see GM pushing things as #notallskaven or #Greenlivesmattter

Love you straya

NOPE IT WONT...IF IT GOES THRU AND IT WILL GET POPULAR BECAUSE ITS TOLKIEN...THEY WILL FOR SAKE OF POLITICAL CORECTNES PLANT A NIGGER IN THE SHOW JUST WAIT AND SEE

Morgan freeman isnt a bad choice though

"The childsupport is never late..."

There's a difference between someone as talented as Freeman and Tyrone from the streets for diversity cred

They're going to give Saruman tall blonde hair and orange skin. He's going to say shit like:

>Middle Earth is a mess, a big fat mess, but we're going to make it great again.

>The white wizard is a loser. A total loser. And don't get me started on those hobbits. We're going to send them back to the Shire, believe me.

? Source?

I just heard the Dúnedain will be changed for the Dindunedain!!

Bitches ain't be shufflin in tah Mordizzle, ya hear?
Dem gates black and dey got some real thug niggaz guardin' it twenteh fo' seven. There be sum fuckin' wypipo evil shit dat never sleep. Dey on real nigga hours yo.
And da Great Eye he always got his eye onchu. It a wrecked hood nigga, riddled with crack dealers, one dollar ho's and shit weed. Even da air you breathe can smoke a busta. Not with ten thousand gucci niggaz could you do this. you be trippin' fool.

In the pic, two orcs and an elf.

I don't think Sam will get married in this version

How? The Tolkien Estate still holds control over what goes into their property, and they aren't the types to budge much. Hell the worst thing we got in The Hobbit was that stupid elf bitch that no one really cares about.
I'd be more pissed off about the series being full of CG myself, cuz you know that's what's really gonna happen.

>It's fine to shoehorn niggers into stuff if it's muh smooth-spoken meme nigger.
Fuck off. Toying around with Tolkien's story and world doesn't become wonderful just because it's some actor you like.

There's a difference between being true to the lore and writers vision and placing blacks in because of PC in a world that ment to represent Europe

Read the GW feminist manifesto

How many fantasy or non-modern setting films has Morgan Freeman been involved in that were successful?

The only people interested in LotR want nothing to do with this, and they have to compete with Jackson's trilogy. This is dead in the water.

It would be cool if the Silmarillion and the others stories from Middle Earth were adapted into a TV show. It's just too bad they'll probably ruin it

>legolas the beautiful elf archer
>still a white guy

Middle-earth Enterprises, the entity in control of the screen rights to “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings”. The Tolkien Estate controls the rights to Tolkien’s other works, including “The Silmarillion” and other posthumously published works.

Of course staying true to the source material should be most important but I wouldn't throw a fit if Freeman were in it.

Any other nigger though and I'll chimp out.

>jonah hill as sam

Imagine if it were real.

I rather sam be a nigger