Nothingburger?

Antifa or blackout...
any of this happen yet?

They're still sleeping senpai. Give them another 8 hours.

These are some of the laziest, weakest people on Earth. You can't expect them to get an early start on waste bin toppling.

sure, shit is hitting the fan hard already, get out there already

Subhumans only come out at night

Antifa is a honeypot.
Blackout is a LARP.

proofs

dude, give them time to wake up and meet someone for their noon o'clock 1st fix of the day.

>Nov 4th
>the day Antifa didn't deliver

-Spat out my coffee reading that.

Motherfucker, you're getting a (You) for that commentary.

bump sauce

Cant find any info on the possible blackout. Can a gracious user help out some fambalam?

My lights just flickered and I have bad gas today

They won't start the civil war in New York until 2PM. You know, cause if you were going to overthrow the government you would post online when and where

We got fooled by the Russians trolls AGAIN

kek!

ANTIFA JET JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE. FUCK

old school backups keep power grid up in event of emp or hack. today, turn off newschool and prove unhackable oldschool backup kicks in seamlessly.
prepared minds and levers keeping 'merica safe from NK emp or extreme DOS/hacks

and also, to spook antifa about communication capabilities on their special day

y'think?

Nothing big is going to happen. This is America and we are all too lazy for anything to happen. Everybody knows that our government is a bunch of satanist queers but nobody gives a shit enough to do anything.

>people surprised antifa didn't "deliver" on a threat for a civil war that Sup Forums itself invented

ya'll niggas need to stop false flagging yourself into believing the shit you post

I woke up happy this morning thinking today is the day those antifaFags will have their day.....I'm still waiting. Fucking lazy fags cannot even wake up at a decent time.

Well yeah they don't have jobs or anything.

You have a real talent for writing barely intelligible drivel.

probably has schizophrenia