HELP SPAIN, SAVE THE EU

There have been lots of fake news spread by russian bots about Spain and the catalonian situation so I feel the responsability to tell the truth.
The reality is that catalan crazy nationalists want to leave an old country like Spain and destroy our beloved EU and its project because they are brainwashed. We are plural, we are diverse, we are progressive, and nazi catalans don't want to share those values with us.

See this video by a nice little girl who explains what's going on:
youtu.be/JMsqVbJ-nd8
As she says don't listen to those crazy nationalists, you should side with Spain and the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aBGzpCemcs
omnium.cat/
assamblea.cat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Together, We're Stronger"

europhiles are nationalists, they just believe in a different nation.

fix it yourself u lazy spics

Jews and globalists around the world unite under our banner: CATALONIA IS SPAIN. One government to rule all nations!

MU INPEDENPENCE
MU CUNTRY
WE WUZ

A nation for everyone, free of xenophobia and racism.

good lord, Europe is falling apart that the seams. the asian century was not a meme

>it's a free country
>won't let people leave

oh look we have a butthurt catacuk here

lol

>implying Puigdecuck isnt a pro-Europeanist.

CATALONIA IS SPAIN
SPAIN IS EUROPE

It isn't a nation for everyone or free of xenophobia if you don't support people who want to leave it. That's a nationalist dictatorship.

>oh look we have a butthurt catacuk here

I live in Vancouver you fucking retard.

Fuck the EU btw

Sorry catalan nazionalist but the EU, Merkel, Macron, the UN, the IMF and even the Rothschilds are with Spain. What are you going to do?
Nazis will never win no matter how much brainwashing you do.

As long as they aren't niggers or sand-niggers. Especially sand-niggers. We don't need them here invading.

No need help from anybody as long as there is law.
This moron was notified from the law courts 5 times this year, informing him that he was trespassing the law and its consequences. His nigger mind only had one idea, take a selfy with the judges notification, twitted it and keep going. He dindu nuffin
Keep going to jail Mr Pokemon

This criminal learned shitposting from Dumpf it seems. Fuck both of them.
The rule of the law is the only thing that matters at the end.

Changing the argument? Larping? Catalan shill in pol?

Fuck off you spineless shithead. The EU and German dominance is responsible for your entire youth population being unemployed.

Woah! What the fuck? A pro spain and EU protest made and headed by the most pro-EU party in Spain?! Stop the fucking presses, what an unexpected twist!
Saging your sorry ass commie faggot, everyone can play the cherrypick and falseflag game; fuck, it's the only thing you losers do after realising that your crumbling movement breaks apart with just a little of investigation and data.
Stay butthurt, you faggots make my morning every time I hear about catalan sePARASITs crying at the top of their lungs about muh oppresion and muh fascism and franco every time I turn on the tv when I eat my breakfasts.

Fuck off anglo scum. I know what you are trying to do, you will not divide the continent.

| | | | | >A Catalan independentist LARPing as non-Catalan Spaniard unionist cuck that loves EU and Merkel.
You both love EU and that's another reason that Puidgemont went to Brussels - the de facto HQ of European Union to shill as pro-EU and shill to the European authorities and bureaucrats. Alas a base of independentist movement is to join EU and continue to use euro as currency, etc.

Los paises vascos son españoles.

TABARNIA IS CATALONIA
LAS RAMBLAS IS TABARNIA
BAR NÚRIA IS LAS RAMBLAS
LA FREIDORA IS BAR NÚRIA
FRIED BREADCRUMBS IS LA FREIDORA
SO CLOSE, THE INFINITESIMAL AND THE INFINITE

Doesn't listen to them! They are destroying us and our culture!

youtube.com/watch?v=-aBGzpCemcs

We have been a welcome land for everyone, now they want to destroy that.

Talk to your representatives and help Catalonia today!
Send your money here, save the catalans:
omnium.cat/
assamblea.cat/

>Shilling for the EU
Nobody likes mudslime descendants, especially when their rapebaby genes become dominant. Also only brown refugee-loving brainwashed people like the EU, you're completely fucked up when you're actually shilling for it. Day of the rope is for you too, north-morocco will become white again.
>We are plural, we are diverse, we are progressive, and nazi catalans don't want to share those values with us.
>somehow rapebabies think this is an argument in favor of Spain instead of Catalonia.
Please stay progressive you filthy morrocan.