Why does the government try to tell me what pets I can and cannot own?

Why does the government try to tell me what pets I can and cannot own?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yd0zqD3FYlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to own other people.

Shut up retard

Their house their rules

>he thinks owning realestate means he actually owns the land
Bet you think you own your car too, chump.

Gotta stop retards releasing shit into the wild and becoming an invasive species a la pythons in the Everglades

why kittie has tiny head?

You dont even own your own property.
Try not paying property tax on your house and see if the government respects your property.

Go to an animal rescue center and get a cat or a dog in need of a home. I guarantee you will end up loving it more than some exotic pet that is much better off left in the wild.

>tfw pet salty got too big
>tfw had to dump him in a creek near some public housing where abbo kids swim
at least he will have plenty of food.

Dogs were bred over thousands of years to be mans best friend. Those fucking cats don't want anything to do with you so stop being a fuckhead that wants to enslave animals you piece of fucking shit.

Go ahead, save some cats from extinction.

scaredy city humans

t. Kemono fags

Because some plants and animals can damage the ecosystems of whereverthefuck by introducing a foreign species.

Ya dumb cunt.

>t. Kemono fags

cute desu

Whoever has that as a pet has a permit for it. They only want to make sure the animals are not abused.

>Why does the government try to tell me what pets I can and cannot own?
If you are in America there is no federal law stopping you from owning a serval or tiger. Exotic pets are regulated at the state level and in some cases civic bylaws.

Video related. This las vegas stripper/trophy wife has a serval. You can too.
youtube.com/watch?v=yd0zqD3FYlA

Because autists in the 19th century were being eaten by their pets

>tfw no Serval to come home to

>Why is this allowed?

Because you allow it. The paradigm is very simple.

>Why is this allowed?
Because they're thugs.

Problem solved.

Because 99% of exotic pet owners are pieces of shit who keep them in shitty living conditions or end up releasing them into the wild and causing invasive species problems. I dated a girl who worked in animal rescue for several years. Every fucking day she had new stories about some asshole who had exotic pets in horrible conditions. They keep them in bare cages that are too small, feed them improper diets, don't keep them at the temperatures they are adapted to, never let them outside etc.

10/10

THATS A FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT CAT!!! THERE IS NOOOOO REASON TO OWN ONE!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! DELET!!!!

Should of got your exotic pet license friendo.

There's usually a reason they're not commonly kept as pets in the first place. Either the environment is bad for them, they require far too much space, or they're hard to tame. You can get a license in most areas if you can overcome those difficulties. You're better off getting something that's adapted to living with humans.