IOTBW

Without changing the original plan, but what if you add a QR code to the paper showing links to the reaction to the image. This could then be posted ANYWHERE and could then be done in majority White areas showing them what is happening. Think toilets of popular bars where you change the QR code even by gender and have a grill put some of the posters in the stalls for women that have topics that are about Whites and children and with the men having it about Whites and power/duty. This is just one example, but you could vary the code/message by the environment.

So instead of having a stale larping 1488 meme poster everywhere, you adapt for the climate and demographic. This is somehting WE ALL can do, so no excuses about "i don't want to get caught at a uni" when you can do this at work places, shopping centres/malls, pubs/clubs, atm machines etc.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2017/11/from-an-effort-to-divide-unity/#comment-3599951418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord
KE2R6Br

No you idiot. This campaign isn't to 'redpill' people. It's just to wake normies up to how far hard-left rhetoric has pervaded society. Anything you add will make it weaker.

Nobody ever scans QR codes. Literally fucking nobody.

PHASE ONE

>"IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" on white sheets of paper, like we're doing now..

PHASE TWO

>"IT'S OKAY" on white sheets

PHRASE THREE

>plain white sheets of paper

The spectacle of watching liberals being triggered by completely blank sheets of paper would be something special!

thats not true I scanned one once on a cracker jack box

If people aren't smart enough to use a search engine, they're not going to be able to handle QR codes or whatever either.

This. The whole point is to put on display the most inoffensive and innocuous possible message that is still pro-white to illustrate that literally nothing pro-white is acceptable under current socially acceptable thought. All of the salt that flows from this will be mined for red pilling purposes later on, but for now, the question is out there: is there anything in this world at all that is explicitly pro-white that is acceptable? (Bearing in mind every other identity group is encouraged to be pro-themselves)

the posters are just fine the way they are. all they can do is impugn the source of the message. if you shit it up with more propaganda, you're playing into their hands

I'm definitely going to give some variant of this a try. Will let you guys know if it works out.

it would be greater than the ok symbol

You guys know Enoch is pretty much responsible for the inspiration for this.

Try shillposting now, trolls.

watcha doin rabbi?

This defeats the purpose of the entire experiment. The message needs to be innocuous.

> meanwhile

Who else going to post these /late/ here? I'm planning on doing this Monday when school's back to make the most impact on campus instead of doing it this weekend.

Also no QR codes, stick to the original.

I'm going put some up on my campus late sunday night.

There is no other phase. Stick to the original plan it will work wonders.

Awesome! No point to just stop posting on Halloween week, let's keep it going.

Hello fellow white man..f u shill tho

good luck and god speed user.

I hate how much people are trying to add to this shit when it was perfect just how it was. No links, no memes, and certainly no faggot QR codes.

Wrong.
What he said is exactly what the very original plan was. To show the lefties are so insane and constantly searching for something to trigger them, that a fucking blank piece of paper becomes racist.

news reporter on IOTBW getting trolled here:

blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2017/11/from-an-effort-to-divide-unity/#comment-3599951418