White South African cunts

I'm sick of hearing about white South Africans and their fucking problems.

>It's not nor never will be your 'homeland'
>Your ancestors chose to live in Africa when it was under the whip hand of the white man
>Now the blacks have snatched the whip from you it might be a good time to leave
>You speak of white genocide but what are the wealthy landowning whitefags doing for the whites in the ghettos?
>What are the rich whitefagss doing to help the 25% of whites below the poverty line?
>Why are white kids in squatter camps sucking AIDS flavoured black trucker lollipops in exchange for biltong?

You need to get your fucking shit together you stupid cunts.

>Start by sticking together, all you white cunts with farms need to sack any black workers and bring whites from the townships onto your land right fucking now.
>You need to start looking after yourselves and each other and stop fucking whining about the fact that the world doesn't give a shit about your plight.
>Empower poor whites, they are going to come in real fucking handy when the day of the machete inevitably begins

You wankers are behaving like blacks, the way you selfishly look after you and yours, you don't seem to understand that the only fucking chance you have of making it through what's coming is by uniting and standing strong together.

Mark my fucking words you idiot cunts, the blacks are already killing you, people are already being whipped up into a frenzy, there are 10 times more blacks than whites and when it comes to the day of the machete they will have no problem picking you all off.

You let this happen you stupid twats, you went from bossman to bitchman in a single fucking generation, if you really want to survive this get off the fucking internet and go rescue some poor white families, you know those people who make up a large percentage of all you have fucking left.

Fucking arseholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpaWtrEqga0
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/american
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RU76XJNzf44
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/verrazan.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_VmFgG91qb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ghost of rhodesia laughing in the distance
don't worry Hakim, what goes around comes around.

>It's not nor never will be your 'homeland'
If that's true for the Boer it's twice as true for the Bantu.

whites have no right to be breathing in south africa

>you went from bossman to bitchman in a single fucking generation

The West is truly fucked. SA has greater proximity to niggers, sure, but our countries are doing everything they can to bring in niggers right now.

blacks have no right to be breathing in the U.S.A.

This

if being white and being born in africa doesnt make you african...then being born black in the usa doesnt make you an american

pack your bags nigger

Nor does being born White, heh

Fifth post best post

FUCK off, mapuche

africa is for everyone

these are both correct statements

you guys should be best friends now

Fine and all Op but how do we collectively start to work together instead isolating ourselves.

t. FBI

>you like to eat as a result of white farmers
>you dont like to eat as a result of white farmers
which is it my niggers?

Bantu aren't natives.
They are the overwhelming majority now.

The natives (Khoisan), hate them and their king wishes them gone.
Almost all wrongs to the natives have been at the hands of the Bantu invaders.
The ANC is bantu.
Jacob Zuma, the president is Bantu.
The natives side with the whites.

Someone doesn't want to try fix the solution. Okay. Fine. Saffers. The time is now. We should of done something to make a better outcome for the majority of us.

Star by reaching out to the poor white communities, find a way to empower them and get them back on their feet.

Some will not be interested or even beyond help, screw them, but many will welcome any assistance, they are the ones closest of all to the flames of hell, get them out of there.

Set up some kind of network with like minded whites who are in a position to help, make your first objective to get as many whites out of poverty as possible.

Even if it costs money, you must save those people and empower them, train them in the use of guns, give them small plots to manage, whatever it takes, this will increase your overall power immensely.

As long as white children are living in abject poverty you guys are screwed, you must see that.

You will find the whole exercise extremely uplifting, it will fill your hearts with pride and make you stronger as a people, the ones you help will in turn feel obliged to repay the kindness shown to them, harness all this energy and use it to fortify your lives.

Forget about Anglos v Afrikaans petty bullshit, you are all whites and when the day of the machete comes your enemies won't give a shit about Dutch or British ancestry.

Get those whites the hell out of those squatter camps bru, and do it fast.

We brought them here. It's our responsibility to make sure their standard of living is equal to our own.

... and that's kinda an understatement, since we brought blacks over in chains. A few perks after literal slavery wouldn't hurt.

Sup Forums is not the place for such discussion

Gee you should've thought about that before your father's brought them over you mongoloid

I didnt do shit to them you fucking faggot, how bout a free ride home? We will even help them make their mudhuts.

>Your ancestors chose to live in Africa when it was under the whip hand of the white man
>Boers

What?

I'd give my left nut and all my bitcoin to bring this bitch from south africa to come and be my wife. She is back to camwhoring =D

youtube.com/watch?v=KpaWtrEqga0

This is not the first time he whined and bitched about the white farmers he drove out.
In 2002, zimbabwe and south africa's more stabke neighbour, who had more common sense, Botswana, took in the white farmers because they would contribute greatly to agriculture.

Fucking Batu blacks, they need limited Internet access in the UK

>We brought them here
user, I...

whites need a reality check that they did not build anything. just stole it from other cultures!

>whites...did not build anything
What like the internet you're using to spout bullshit?

Fuck off Marxist.

bretty gud

so anyone with a grievance must be catered to?
or just this specific grievance?
what about all the white slaves sent to africa and murdered?

Says the Anglo backstabbing everyone white in Africa.

Alright there Fritz, don't you have a refugee welcome party to attend?

Says the "let’s get more tolerant my propagating race mixing with niggers".

It's probably a nigger

White settlers were the first inhabitants of Transvaal. You have no idea of what you're speaking about.

America had a big role in Rhodesia and South Africa too.

A number of them have been there longer than the blacks.

*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

says a fucking Canadian Trudeau loving butt prince to a German Merkel worshiping cuck fag who probably wanks to the sound of white children being raped by Mohammed's crew

Do you have at all, any grasp of why Rhodesia fell?

The U.K. has been vehemently anti white and pulling grade-A bastard moves long before the migrant crisis. Do fuck off.

>we brought blacks over in chains

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

>this triggers the paki

>UK
>founded every major white country outside of Europe
>was most responsible out of all the countries for the global dominance of the white race, being the only white country to expand our race across 3 major continents outside of Europe
Sure, we are vehemently anti-white because kikes took over our government and used its leverage over other nations. No different to any other compromised government.

there`s one farm, their kkebook is safrpsa
Somehow they can`t breed enough rabbits and chickens but all of their new houses have insulation, electricity and water....

well said

There are many Soros shills at work on these boards who would divide whites and set them at one another's throats, like the Canadian and German cuckfags above.

go home ahmed

>We brought them here. It's our responsibility to make sure their standard of living is equal to our own
no it's not

>and that's kinda an understatement, since we brought blacks over in chains. A few perks after literal slavery wouldn't hurt.
no. it's bullshit. We don't owe them anything

Fuck off, wanker. I hope you get the same treatment Boers are getting now. Boers don't deserve shit from Bantu subhumans.

The nogs will be under chink rule within the next decade anyway.

I'm not even a Soros shill you stupid cunt, I am putting forward to you that the U.K. is Germany tier today, the past doesn't count for shit when those accolades mean nothing to help white birthrates. U.K. has done a stupendous amount of damage to our people and continues to do so because you pacified pussyfooting faggots don't do shit but talk online about changing things.

Oh... look, a Nigga from Londonistan.

>Fuck off, wanker. I hope you get the same treatment Boers are getting now. Boers don't deserve shit from Bantu subhumans.
they aren't asking for anything, they simply intend to live on the land they settled when it was empty and wish for nothing from the blacks except their absence. The blacks can't make anything, nor are they of any use

I never said they were. I meant they don't deserve being raped and butchered in their own homes, retard.

I was speaking to a brit about a Canadian and a German, what the fuck made you think I was referring to you, you fucking soon to be Chinese owned maggot?

Faggot: The Post

If you're a whitey living anywhere in Africa you deserve what you get. It belongs to the African people.

Sage

Because you were replying to a post directly replying to me, a little critical thinking goes a long way to prevent yourself from looking stupid.

Southern Africa was uninhabited. It is their land. The blacks do not belong.

RETARD, TRANSVAAL WAS SETTLED BY WHITES BEFORE IT WAS BY BLACKS!

Only nazi larpers and amerimutts care about sa

I was agreeing with you twat

You should follow your own advice chinkyboo

Africa still belong to the africans

Don't give a shit if you agreed with me on one point, you're still a cunt and deserve the machete.

Africa is for NIGGERS

On what grounds?

>Africa still belong to the africans
By this logic
>Europe still belong to the ___________

I actually agree with this thread. If you're living in South Africa as a white person, you don't deserve to die but you certainly shouldn't stay. Get out and let what's left of any civilization crumble beneath their feet. Then the little savages can rape each other and fuck dead corpses all they want.

Blacks never lived in Transvaal and whites first settled it, so it is obviously white land as a result.
What about Arabs in the North? Should they leave for the black because "all of Africa" is for the black? Idiot. You Frenchmen are right niggers, how you are considered white is beyond me.

By saying Boers deserve to die because they were born in a country that their leaders abandoned.

the only refugees Europe should be taking in are white South Africans. They should really just abandon that shithole

>Africa for the Africans
>Asia for the Asians
>Europe for the Europeans
>Arabia for the Arabs
>Australasia for the Aboriginals and Polynesians
>The Americas for the Native Americans

Real simple.

Where did I say that?

>Africa is for niggers
>America belongs to native americans
>Asia belongs to gooks and arabs
>Europe is for wypipo and slavs

By that logic, English people should leave Britain because their ancestors invaded Britain and conquered it.

In your OP, daft nigger.

Fuck off. Whites will rule the world.

It was an ironic post

Whites have been in South Africa long before one of you apes set foot on that ground

Didn't seem that way.

>Boers deserve to die because they were born in a country that their leaders abandoned.
Where?

>AMER'ICAN, noun A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans; but now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America.

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/american

Pale skins have no place in america.

So called blacks have been in america for thousands of years. Read a book.

Except for the fact that we now recognize Native Americans as the indigenous populations they are, and actively protect their lands and tribal borders. Whereas if niggers ran this country they would murderfuck to death any natives they could get their hands on because the Native Americans would refuse to hand out gibmedats to the niggers.

>herd all the white people into a few isolated farms
>niggers now know where they all are
>niggers surround them, outnumber them, and slaughter them

Yeah, fucking brilliant.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RU76XJNzf44

They need to go back

get back in your hammock Colombia.

It's funny to think that while edgy, you could get away with comedy like this a decade ago.

>Spread whites out in small isolated communities that have nothing in common and do not cooperate
>Fuck the poor whites, they're on their own, those cunts can be canaries in the fucking coal mine
>Don't organise and build our strength, don't concentrate our forces and effectively turn our large number of farms into a network of well manned fortified compounds

Fucking genius

They are dark in color, not unlike the Ethiopians, with thick black hair, not very long, tied back behind the head like a small tail. As for the physique of these men, they are well proportioned, of medium height, a little taller than we are. They have broad chests, strong arms, and the legs and other parts of the body are well composed.

The Written Record of the Voyage of 1524 of Giovanni da Verrazano as recorded in a letter to Francis I, King of France, July 8th, 1524
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/verrazan.htm

Read a book.
'Blacks' have been here way longer than euro-fags.

They can't leave. No western government will take them. We've abandoned our own people, it's a shambles.

If only we still had the empire... Bloody hell I feel it.

The world belongs to whites. Read a book nigger.

>it's not nor never will be your 'homeland'

>find uninhabited lands
>develop them so your community can survive
>continue until you live comfortably and eventually profitably
>bunch of tribals show up from the north
>this is ours now
>the rest of the world calls you racist until you allow them to move in too
>they ruin everything
>they blame you for them ruining everything
>they kill you
>the rest of the world thinks you deserve it for being racist

You need to educate yourself,you stupid Bong.

Op 'n berg in die nag
lê ons in donker en wag
in die modder en bloed lê ek koud,

streepsak en reën kleef teen my

en my huis en my plaas tot kole verbrand
sodat hulle ons kan vang,
maar daai vlamme en vuur
brand nou diep, diep binne my.

De La Rey, De La Rey
sal jy die Boere kom lei?
De La Rey, De La Rey
Generaal, generaal
soos een man, sal ons om jou val.
Generaal De La Rey.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VmFgG91qb4

daily reminder

they should just make an organized society and establish jobs?? increase construction and food standards??

Eithiopians arent black they are a mix of middle easterners and Cushitic East Africans and vary in skin color. Also the document says "that From what we could tell from observation, in the last two respects they resemble the Orientals, particularly those from the farthest Sinarian regions."

They look Asian in eye shape and have dark complexion with black hair(native Americans)