300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls

300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls.

To survive the extreme Finnish winters, Finns evolved higher cheekbones and relatively flatter faces than other Europeans.

Germans, on the other hand, have much less prominent cheekbones than Europeans.

Blumenbach concluded that Finns are not white but mongols from central asia, just simply because Finns have high cheekbones.

This faux race science was widely accepted by Germans who were jealous of Finnish cheekbones, and was adopted by Hitler as well.

Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation, but thought that Finnish cultural achievements were equal to Germanic achievements. So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.

In early 1900s, delusional Finnish scientists started to claim that Finns are actually white, and their high cheekbones are due to Cro-magnon hunter heritage.

In late 20th century, Sup Forums, a website dedicated to Christianity and Nazism, adopted Hitler's definition of race, and concluded that Finns are Mongols, not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Source: My Ass"

There is only one race, the human race.

Hey Bruce, why are you in Canada? Aint it a little cold up there?

Only suburban and rural retards voted for trump

>t.Khan Pekku of Finngolia

You just mad cuz you are white with low cheekbones.

>finnish cultural achievements

They do have some weird mongolic looks

This is why I love the north. Niggers literally aren't evolved to live here.

>just simply because Finns have high cheekbones.
>This faux race science

Science is iterative. Bone structure analysis was better than what came before it. Without that intermediate step of associating skeletal remains and race with recoverable heritage you wouldn't get to the stage you can look down on it as inferior science.

> 300 years ago,

Origin of Species is 159 years old. Before that you don't even have widespread belief in evolution.

> concluded that Finns are Mongols, not white

Finns have a higher incidence of steppe genes. Not controversial. If you wanted to floor people you should point out that the original phenotype for white people were the Sami people and that they are closer to that original phenotype than other Scandis.

Even though they're often thought by locals to be Mongol, given a high number of individuals among them with the asiatic eye fold, they're actually found to have less cross-contamination with other phenotypes (or "races" if you will).

You came to the wrong neighbourhood to shitpost fella.

>This faux race science was widely accepted by Germans who were jealous of Finnish cheekbones

I dont think theres a thing Germans ever gave less of a fuck about

Finns do have a mongoloid component to their blood, ffs they speak a non indo European language. It's not a thing. They are still white in any event. The white race is composed of four distinct subraces anyway.

Finns aren't Germanic, they're stayed together as a distinct people since before germanic was a thing. They even avoided the genetic admixture during the spread of the corded ware culture. Finns as just finns.

>in the late 20th century
Sup Forums wasnt created until 2003

>dedicated to christianity and nazism
But.. its the most neutral board possible

Most europeans have non-indo-european ancestors. Language doesn't really matter much.
Before the romans many italics and iberians spoke languages from a different root.

>The white race is composed of four distinct subraces anyway.
To be fair, "white race" is a meme created by mongrels with no concept of ethnicity.
If you went into the XIX century, you would never see anyone thinking in terms of "white", it was always ethnicity or nordics, dinarics, meds, etc.

>Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation, but thought that Finnish cultural achievements were equal to Germanic achievements. So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.
Hitler considered only Germanics (as in genetic descendants of the original carriers of that language group) to be white. As Finnish is Finno Ugric, not Germanic, they are not white by that definition. To Hitler race was not color, but physical heritage and it's cultural links.

>So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.
Because Finland is literally not Aryan. They do not have an Indo European heritage. That does not mean they are inferior or we are not blood related, it just means that we are not in that same Aryan group. It's a fact, not a statement of the value of Finnish people.

The fact that Finns have North Asian admixture has been proven genetically, and is worth noting.

WTF

of course

and the word for slave in finish is the same word as aryan

the word for slavs in most of europe comes from slave

really makes you think

>higher cheekbones
>mongoloid feature
>doesn't include all Nordics

This. It comes from the inhabitants of upper Europe before the Agricultural (caucasian) expansion and the subsequent Aryan expansion. They looked like saami.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Listen, the only thing you need to know about the Finnish race is that we are better than you in nearly every aspect. Our only downfall is that our inherent autism prevents us from breeding to the point where we'd take over the world as the supreme overlords.

I reckon high cheekbones are an indicator of martial prowess given that they, along with a strong, forward brow, form solid protection for the eyes.
Less likely to lose an eye in a fight, less likely to take significant damage to the orbit and therefore more likely to propagate and raise progeny to reproductive age.

japanese inteligence and elf beauty they are top tier

>Germans, on the other hand, have much less prominent cheekbones than Europeans

That is because we are forrest people. We love our forrests, we cherrish it and have lived in it forever. Our cheakbones are lower because of all the wild boars.

Found the white nigger wearing a wingsuit

>That is because we are forrest people
Sad.

This.

Also consider that Finno-Turkic-Mongol steppe peoples are pretty much the only race to fight Europeans head on and not only win, but to conquer and dominate their lands and make themselves the aristocracy.

Remember that the Slavs came to eastern Europe under their Avar rulers, and how other groups like the Bulgars, Magyars and Cumans conquered broad swathes of Central Europe and the Balkans and founded countless dynasties there.

It is sad that we killed lots of our forrests. Our men and women are now pretty stupid city dwellers.

Hitler and his larpers were autistic, and they go into the trash

I literally don't care about the opinions of germanicucks nor about being white

There was also a theory about asian origins of the Alpine race, which is also another European type which has some seemingly mongoloid influences at first(brachycephalic, flat occiput, high skull, lower nasal root, flatter face).

Later the theory was replaced by a more sensible one that postulated Alpines were just a reduction and adaptation of cromagnons to sedentary/agricultural lifestyle.

Nope. Historically more admixture of Near Eastern farmer DNA (Linear Pottery culture) in Germans than in Finns. Finns are btw closer to the omnious Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) population component in the DNA of the proto-Indoeuropean Yamnaya culture (Yamnaya were mostly Caucasian hunter-gatherer + ANE + some Mesopotamian components). You could say that Finns are veeery distantly related to North American indigens. Paleogenetics are fascinating!

>300 years ago,

20000 years ago from planet Kekkonen left a spaceship full of Finns looking for new place live in. After 3 months, 21 days, 14 hours and some minutes of traveling the emptiness of space with supersanic speed they found pale blue dot, which was filled with these weird looking beings. So Finns ascended to the planet and the great leader Spaceus-Khanus said "Panokset kovenee, tonniviissataa tai me jäädään asumaan tänne" which roughly translates to "It's cold, we like it here" so the proud alien race of Finns had integrated themselves with the planet. But to make sure they wouldn't attract unwanted attention they had to get rid of all technology and start living like cavemen along side with homo sapiens (fug u, u r homo). And ever since the mighty race of Finns haven't impacted the path of humanity and rather have been distant viewers at the side of history, waiting for the moment when humanity is ready to ascend to next level of conciousness, alas it has yet to happen.

Believe me this is true story.

feels good to be asian

Finns have high incidence of Y-haplogroup N.

Asians are inbred Caucasians.

Yes...yes goyim fight among eachother, good...

Hitler is the God-Emperor of Mankind. He is the rightful ruler and subjugator of humanity

You are a fucking Heretic.

The most retarded statement ever.

>late 20th century
>Sup Forums

>Dropping state secrets to a Finnish knitting forum
That's borderline treason, ystäväiseni.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo

Mongol pride worldwide

Fingol eyes and Fingol cheekbones

Didn't Hitler adopt the Swedish race studies made by Andreas Retzius? Some finns belonged to the nordic people as longskulls and the samis and some finns were short skulls

>Late 20th century

The madman.

giv finnish gf

>147932750
All these women need to get sown with aryan seed.

everyone race is inbred whether you look at it from a religious view or a scientific view.

Our forest area is indeed growing.
But it was shrinking considerably before and during the industrial revolution. That's why so many romantic poets like Eichendorff were romanticizing den Deutschen Wald. Because it was actually shrinking massively at that time.
We've got a pretty nice Kulturlandschaft today. I'm not complaining.

We must secure the existence of our race and future for white children

No, mostly Muslims are inbred

based givposter

I don't give a fuck what this is, I just want to be balls deep in it. Finnish bitches > all. What devil pushes me to desire these pale as a fucking ghost freckled succubi?

Epicanthic fold finns have isnt even from the Yakut asian ancestor they had its been proven to be a indo european trait, yakuts had epicanthic folds too though. The cheeck bones do indeed come from asian though.

The thing u got to understand is that the average finn is like 99% european and 1% asian ancestary , but that 1 percent asian ancestary is why they have an asian Language and high cheekbones

flat face nonwhites

nonwhite vermins

>muh one scientist used flawed methods to study race therefore there are absolutely no differences between races

Finns are mongols

did you know that finns have the biggest milkers in europe?

good classic pic from 2012, but was sauce ever found tho?

Fuck that.
What I'd like to ask is whether finn traps are a thing.

Makes me wounder if they use to be intelligent but the 100s of years of inbreeding has fucked them up for good.

It was and there were several pics of her mature self posted on Sup Forums. she developed long face as she aged

Philip Rushton is the most famous race scientist from Canada and he talked about incest and IQ depression.

He thinks that the reason why Arabs have such low intelligence is largely due to generations of incest repeating.

nah i dont believe that was her then, in the classic pic shes already looking at least 18 years old. her face structure couldnt have changed that much

>To survive the extreme Finnish winters, Finns evolved higher cheekbones and relatively flatter faces than other Europeans.
Remind me again how the described facial features contribute to better survival chances in low temperatures.

>black haired trve aryan

a fucking leaf

Makes sense mongolians have the biggest in asia.

>Germans, on the other hand, have much less prominent cheekbones than Europeans
I knew it. Germans are not Europeans.

We are not. We migrated to Europe.

During the 2nd millennium BCE, the so-called Nordic Bronze Age culture expanded eastward into the adjacent regions between the estuaries of the Elbe and Oder rivers.

As early as 750 BCE, archeological evidence gives the impression that the proto-Germanic population was becoming more uniform in its culture. As this population grew, it migrated south-west, into coastal floodplains due to the exhaustion of the soil in its original settlements.

By approximately 250 BCE, additional expansion further southwards into central Europe had begun to take place and five general groups of Germanic people emerged, each employing distinct linguistic dialects but sharing similar language innovations — they are distinguished from one another as: North Germanic in southern Scandinavia; North Sea Germanic in the regions along the North Sea and in the Jutland peninsula NW Europe, which forms the mainland of Denmark together with the north German state of Schleswig-Holstein; Rhine-Weser Germanic along the middle Rhine and Weser river (which empties into the North Sea near Bremerhaven); Elbe Germanic spoken by the people living directly along the middle Elbe river; and East Germanic between the middle of the Oder and the Vistula rivers.

what the fuck is a chilean doing in Sup Forums?

Serious question ,i like slavs ,but why are poles so asshurt? Against the russians against the hohols ,against balts against us?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon

>Seima-Turbino phenomenon refers to a pattern of burial sites dating around 1500 BC found across northern Eurasia, from Finland to Mongolia, which has suggested a common point of cultural origin, advanced metal working technology, and unexplained rapid migration. The buried were nomadic warriors and metal-workers, travelling on horseback or two-wheeled chariots.

pure unadulterated autism.. poland pls save germany..

>Not including Liiv coast
Shitty LARPER

There is one species the human species. There are many races within the humans species. Sort yourself out m8.

Oh look, it's a racemixer.

Can confirm authenticity of this 100%. I'm Finnish as you can see from my flag.

Finland is really a layer of subhuman untermenchs scum. I would not recommend anyone coming here; as i'm writing this i'm thinking about committing suicide(do not report me to interpol, please; they will try to fuck this up) to escape this subhuman degenerate piece of land. DO NOT COME HERE IT IS BAD!

>High cheek bones

>If you wanted to floor people you should point out that the original phenotype for white people were the Sami people

I'm floored