So Antifa attempts to rally people to protest/riot/whatever

Nobody bites because nobody is really on their side. The Resistance is a fake media creation. Instead of being embarrassed when nobody shows up, they start spamming "HA YOU GUYS GOT TROLLED."

Am I interpreting this right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
metro.us/news/politics/antifa-supersoldiers-nov-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you got it right. its literally
>haha i was just pretending to be retarded

Almost. I think they're still planning something and today was just a distraction, i.e., false confirmation of their non-threat. I'd be on the look out for any trouble, just a hunch.

it's cold outside.anti-fa kids like to dress in ripped fishnets so it's just not a good day for it

...it's noon on the east coast. literally all the events are scheduled to start at like 2 pm.

be patient grasshoppers.

Yeah. They seem pretty upset that all we're gonna do today is continue to make shitposts about how retarded they are.

There will probably be some trash-can-trashing later in the afternoon after they wake up and clean the semen out of each other's hair. But overall, yes, their reframe seems to be: "We spent a lot of money and energy trying to convince you guys to overreact, and you didn't, so.....GOTCHA!"

If you ever needed more proof or rk selection theory look at the lefts reaction to Trump in a year vs. the rights reaction to Obama in over 8 years

>Antifa
You fucking idiot. It’s us that have been doing it. The whole thing has just been Sup Forums shitposting

Well, some Antifa will do something. Once they realize normal people don't give a shit, they'll wont self reflect but see everyone as evil nazis. They'll suddendly feel like everyone is an enemy. Then, when the madness creeps through their empty heads, they'll do something very very stupid. I think.

We didn't buy that NYT ad.

This is terrible news. If Antifa actually got some more traction, way more normies would come to our side.

Fascism gets the best boosts ever from being the only ones willing to stand up to commies.

>

Crowds will build through the afternoon and then any violence will start after dark - just like with every other left wing riot ever.

However, it's very plausible that Trump has screwed up their momentum over the past few weeks and crowds will be disappointing.

Here's what I would do though, if I were trump.

If I knew riots were going to happen, I would arrest someone unpopular just before the riots started. Then you could spin the story that "Riots Broke out over (Unpopular Person's) arrest".

It's all about controlling the narrative.

Media likes to cover the parts where Antifa gang up on lone Trump supporters. They don't tend to show what happens when a group of Antifa meets a group of Trump supporters.

Because it looks like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

The Atlanta one was supposed to occur at like 9am

Wonder who coughed up the $150,000 for the full page ad.

But who is the troll?
As legacy media is now unable to influence society with their partisan reporting, are they trying to meme themselves back to the game?
Was this a huge ruse by the NY times to create a happening?

>"HA YOU GUYS GOT TROLLED."
That's retarded.
>WE'RE TAKING YOUR DRUMPF DOWN DAS RITE
>HAHA WE TROLLED YOU ACTUALLY WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING
>YOU JUST GOT TROLLED THE FUCK OUT HAHA
>STUPID DRIMPFKINS BOUGHT FAV FOOD AND DRINKS TO WATCH US FIGHT TRASHCANS BUT WE ACTUALLY STAYED AT HOME
>DRUMPF BTFO

That website in there seems to be trying to install viruses

Protests should be starting in a few hours. Leftists take a long time to get ready

They're all waiting for the rest to start it off and then see how it goes. They're absolutely drenched in paranoia right now. When you're hyped to fuck but increasingly uneasy, meanwhile taking an increasing number of black pills as your degeneracy bears it fruit of malaise and anxiety, when you are atomized, labelled and structured by a tyranny of abstracts, then the closer you get to The Real, the greater the threat of the traumatic. Best to stay in the fantasy, transporting it into reality as such is not as easy as it sounds, The Real can't be fooled, and it bites first.

>j-just wait, nazis...we'll get you! it's only b-beginning...

They cancelled it because it's fucking raining but want to save face by saying they were just pretending to plan riots that day

This just in!!! Mom's mini van got a flat... Couldn't take Antifa to protest. Cucks left plating xbox in basement!

astute synopsis OP. I also think their goal is to get people on the right to be the aggressor. Everyone just keep your cool. Stay strapped, but do not initiate.

CIA OP all to refute the leaked info provided by Q. Operation warfare.

>antifa
You mean "Russia"?

They already tried this with their "American Spring" horseshit. It's not happening.

Shame its raining on their perade in SF.

Scary!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID PUSSIES! THEY ARE SO WEAK THAT I COULD KILL THEM ALL WITH ONE FIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I scared them off with my laser posting yesterday lel

You can kill most people with one hand, it doesn't take that much force to push an eyeball into a skull.

It’s fucking 1:20 pm where the fuck are the pinkos, niggers, spics, and commies!!!!

There was never any fucking riots planned you literal conspiracy theory belieiving goobers.

Nov 4 is Unity day in Russia. It was a series of solidarity protestst.

Oh I am laffin.

But for real I am typing from the antifa supernavy the SS Thunderfucker.

You goobers

>sad prepper waiting for communist revolution but they never follow through.jpg

Kek

The Resistance isn't fake, but you thinking it's powered by antifa is. It's everyday people who can't stand the trump bullshit

everyday people are surely on your side.

This has clearly been an epic meme from the start anyone who actually expected anything to happen is a brainlet

heh

A full page ad like that in the NYT isn’t cheap either.
Soros spending his jewbucks wisely.

>Sup Forums convinces itself there will be something happening on november 4th

>nothing happens on november 4th because its a made up alt right false flag

>haha dumb liberals we got u good

You people aren't very bright.

You ever done that to someone? It doesn't kill them.

>The Resistance isn't fake

Yes it is, that's why you used a cap letter.

Are there gonna be streams up soon?

What were they actually planning? I'm sure there would be a handful of "protesters" taking selfies and maybe a few Antifa goons Naruto running and kicking trashcans, but everyone was hyping November 4th up like a big happening.

Best post

Depends. Average normie, the shock kills them.

They're done after that though, you can do whatever you want when someone's in that much shock and pain

Where is the emp, they promise me an emp, where is it?

So did they do it?
Is the Trump/Pence regime over?

Half Right. The Whole truth is that nobody really supports them but also they can't get people to act outraged unless they pay them.

>when r-tards on the right keep getting memed and trolled by shills

You've never done it to someone. It doesn't kill.
Did you read this somewhere or did someone tell you?

Lumberjack shirt and platecarrier, why those fit together so perfectly

yes
and this will kill the movement

>unironically wanting fascism

look at this faggot and laugh
Sup Forums did not buy an ad in the nyt
you are not pretending to be retarded
you just are

Just wait till later Drumplings

Their movement was thwarted by mildly cool weather.

>"the alt-right" spent around $150,000 to make antifa look like pussies
lel

Ya mean Cersci Clinton won't be queen?

Yeah!
In 2020 Madame President will put an end to this!

>No anti-fa show up
>Trump supporters will realize this
>Trump supporters wont show up
>anti-fa gets bullied for being pussies like always

I fucking hope the get uppity, honestly.

Boy Antifa looks stupid, more so than usual

Basically OP.

Probably but the real laugh is on whoever wasted that money on the New York Times AD

Also this

don't you mean "Trumplings?" stupid gay

>It doesn't kill.

I had a different experience.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Watch the stream, there's more and more commie fags showing up every minute

We should be laughing because they can't even manufacture a happening and we can with a few pieces of paper
Sad!

nothing in the news. complete failure if it was suppose to happen at 9am.

I know the other ones are happening in the evening, ya know when its dark so they can engage in bad behavior under the cover of night

I did it. I was just avin a giggle m8

>Antifa protests
>Somehow different from rioting
Um okay but you guys just vandalize, start fights lose those fights, shit your depends and block roads. So pretty much a riot.

>buy $150,000 ad
>we were just larping
Commies are so pathetic

This is unironically what /leftypol/ and r/anarchism have been saying for the past week. My guess is that their Soros money is drying up and they can’t fund this shit anymore

no it's funded by Sorors, refuse fascism is the pet project of the revolutionary communist party

no one is going to show because even most lefties don't want to be associated with out and out commies

paid for by russia btw

they knew before today the multi-city march would be a big nothing. There was an article floating around thursday stating the march was just alt right paranoia. They cant have a march in multiple cities at the same time when antifa has always had to bus protesters around from city to city.

best i could find with a cursory half assed 10 second search
>The alt-right fell for a Twitter joke teasing mass murder by antifa “supersoldiers” on Nov. 4 and now people on both sides of the political aisle are preparing for violence.

>As the story goes, these antifascists or antifa “supersoldiers” are plotting to “behead all white parents” and attack “small-business owners,” “kill every single Trump voter” — the exact target of the Saturday attack changes depending on which outlet you ask.

metro.us/news/politics/antifa-supersoldiers-nov-4

I want Antifa to riot and burry the left and the democratic party even further

This image explains why anonymous discussion doesn't work in large numbers

All those faggots overslept and said just fuck it!

So you're saying that you've killed a man by pushing on their eyeball?
I call bullshit.
The eye is very rubbery and doesn't just explode. If you push hard enough you can get it to pop out and your finger still hits the skull, but pushing on the brain won't kill them. One of my buddies had his eye and orbit destroyed by a boody trap and so was still conscious, even ran for 30 seconds (it sagedbhis life).
There are other more effective ways to incapacitate with one hand, but reliably killing them is much harder. If you only have one free hand you're on defense and fucked up.

Plaid is the redpilled shirt design as long the colors are modest and and not loud

Timeline of the Nov. 4 antifa LARP

>spam shitty threads here for months
>Sup Forums: *YAWN*
>spam shitty "memes" (only in the loosest sense) for months
>Sup Forums: just stop this is embarrassing
>take out full page ads in print news papers
>Sup Forums: seriously tho..
>leftypol raids us talking about "CAN'T WAIT TO BASH SOME FASH" "MAKE NAZIS SCARED AGAIN"
>Sup Forums: Stop LARPing you faggots aren't going to do shit
>Nov. 4 rolls around
>we were only pretending to be retarded.jpg
>HAHAHAHAHAHA WE GOT YOU (even though you didn't invest anything into this and laughed at us every time we posted about it)

Yeah, you sure got us lmfao. Back2

>>>/leftypol/

it's the new york times they probably didn't have to pay anything

I'm hoping some people show up in Philly. If this was just an elaborate troll a lot of nigs bought into it. Blacks seem to believe it's real they haven't shut up about it at Temple. I think some shit will happen in Philly.

Your buddy probably wasn't a scrawny salvadoran getting his stash house flipped and torched. Maybe he had a heart attack, idk.

get people to streets when dnc arrests happen. Fan the flames with media "Evil dictator jailing political opponents", then proceed to shoot protestors.

Maybe they thought the same tricks would work on "the alt-right". Spencer's handlers have been draining commie time, money, and public credibility by knowing that antifa can't resist showing up to a right-leaning rally of any kind. Not so effective a tactic the other way around.

OH NO NO NO OHUHUHUHU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Just start talking to them about how THEY WUZ KANGZ. If Sup Forums can't watch antifa chimpout, at least give us a nigger riot.

ManBoobs McGee went home..
Anitfa gave up
THEY WENT HOME!

is this from today? can I get a link?

Ok bro.

Soros literally just donated 18 BILLION to his charity. There's no way the money is drying up, this was just a failed LARP that they really can't pass off as a joke or anything at this point. Antifa is full of retards