Wait... what?

What am a seeing here? WTF?

it literally translates to 'god is great' burger

Ok Ahmed calm down.

actually, it means our God is #1 boss and your God is shit
f'n, Akmed

Actually Ahmed you know it translates to "God is great(er than your god)."

I've never heard Christians scream "god is great" before blowing up Muslim's.... Muslim's are shit

Its basically the equivalent of Deus Vult

watching libs try to alter reality

So you’re saying All Gods Matter

You will never fix that phrase. Yell that shit out loud and even liberals will panic and start running and screaming.

>What am a seeing here?
I see something you should not visit on a piece of hardware you shouldn't have. You're obviously a fucking nigger, now fuck off!

Liberals: saying its okay to be white is just code for white supremacy even though the saying is completely innocent
Also liberals: it just means "god is great," stop reading into it

It's also the equivalent to "Oh my god". If you watch these Syria videos, they also shout it when they're scared about a bomb going of or something. It's like a multi purpose phrase

Looks like a phone that receives alerts from Buzzfeed. Also known as a faggots phone.

they're just trying to further increase deniability when shit happens, basically the No True Muslim argument

I've never heard a Christian say "oh my god" before blowing up Muslim's.... Muslim's are shit

The fact you have buzzfeed as an alert is disturbing

Wrong. It translates to: "I'm about to kill some people and myself"
Or, "expect a boom"

This this this this

He is a pretty cool guy.

This, I don't know why people aren't repeating this more. The taqqiya needs to be exposed for what it is.

What part of multi purpose do you not get?

Kek very true

What part of Muslim's are shit do you not get. Go die Ahmed

Dude have you contracted cancer yet from having buzzfeed on your phone?

It means

>god is greater

got a video?

It means "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE A BOMB IS GONNA BLOW"

Hijack: Allahu ackbar means "god is greater" so when a skidding truck is gnashing as 12 year old's guts across the pavement and the terrorist is screaming it, he is saying god is greater than that, which is most likely true

Their idea of "fighting" is saying "they don't represent islam". What they should be doing is killing their extremists.

Oh, now I see. You're doing the
>Hurr durr I'm retarded and reading things into your statements that aren't there, so I can go on about the topic I want to talk about
thing.
Classic

CROWDED.COM

We should start suggesting that when one of them's captured alive and imprisoned, they cook literally all of the food they feed him with pork. Since they're not True Muslims we wouldn't be violating any of their religious liberties, right?

No I just don't argue with shills. You're spewing bullshit and you just need to die you nigger loving Muslim cuck. Everybody here fucking knows terrorist scream that shit before doing shit. It doesn't matter is it even stands for "sorry guys I go boom boom" it's still terrorist bullshit. And anyone that defends it is clearly a shill little bitchy. As I said before Muslim's are shit

>t.mohamed muhammed

also

>Spewing bullshit
Literally tell me, where I'm wrong. You have videos showing, that it's also their equivalent of oh my god. I'm not even defending it, I'm literally just telling you, that it actually stands for more than just I'mma kill you. That doesn't excuse it in any way shape or form. You getting so upset by me, trying to make you understand the facets of a topic just shows, that you don't want to hear anything out of your safe space.

Are they living under a rock? That has been associated with terrorists for a while

>umm ackhuahlly it’s a Buddhist symbol

>Buzzfeed posting a retarded headline

Nothing out of the ordinary.

I understand what it means dude wtf? I'm saying that you're dumb as fuck for being blind enough to think that it's not terror related when terrorists say it.... As I said before Muslim's are shit. Go die Ahmed

Stop moving your head side to side chapati

I actually use Allahu akbar as an exclamation in everyday life instead of saying something stupid like "holy shit," or "god damn," principally because it is a much better representation of my state of mind in the moment.

Allahu Fuck you, i guess?