Lasagna where??

Half of men are unable to identify the vagina, a poll by a gynaecological cancer charity has found.

The Eve Appeal asked 2,000 Brits - half of whom were men - to point out the vagina on a diagram, but 50 per cent of the men were unable to do so correctly.

The charity is now calling for better awareness of gynaecological issues amongst men, particularly relating to symptoms of cancers, including those of the womb, ovaries, cervix, vagina and vulva.

The survey results have been released to mark the start of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month (September), and the charity says that for too many men, women’s bodies are “still a taboo subject, shrouded in mystery.”

According to the survey, 17 per cent of men “know nothing about gynaecological health issues and don’t feel that theyneed to know, as it is a female issue.” And half also admitted they wouldn’t feel comfortable discussing the topic with a female partner.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/vagina-men-identify-faily-half-diagram-vagina-gynaecological-cancer-female-genitalia-a7921421.html

i suspect that roughly 90% of nazis from this board can't identify a vagina

>The Eve Appeal asked 2,000 Brits
So 1,800 Muslims?

>le ebin vergn meme
why are you such an insufferable faggot?

Women are less degenerate than men, and more intelligent and better workers i have come to realize.

Pfff. Myths and legends.

Are you a vagina?

still no prostate cancer awareness. never will be.

Imagine the outrage if a headline read, "Half of black people can't point to the UK on a map" -- and waited until the sixth paragraph to mention that 44% of white people couldn't either.

Should have used a goat instead

uhm sweetie men can have vaginas too it's 2017

Don't be so triggered.

>half of men don't have access to the internet

Try harder

$10,000 says that the people who conducted this 'study' pulled some gypsy trick like separating the vagina and the labia, the entrance to the vagina, just to put out this 'statistic'

for the use I'll have to know where the vagina is...

The vagina... yeah, I know how to make those.

>men get told every day since suffrage to fuck off and let women be strong and independent
>men say okay and stop caring about women's issues
>can barely talk about it without "muh mansplaining" anyways
>men gradually stop caring/learning about any women's health issues for their own sanity
the irony of this situation is lost on the surveyors i presume
The irony

>95% of women couldn't point to the epididymis on a diagram
It's time to raise awareness

i think since its a survey by gynecologists its probably more pedantic about anatomy than you think, like "nope that's labia minora" when most people would say "yup that's a vajoo"

There's a difference between identifying a picturesque, ideal, healthy vagina versus the rotting, empowered, used up meat hole most roasties are walking around with nowadays.
I legitimately feel bad for some gynaecologists.

Thanks, commie. I would just like to remind everyone that sexual liberation is entirely a western phenomenon, and ultimately destructive to any civilization under any political ideology whether it be left-wing, centre, or right-wing. The one thing we can all objectively agree on is that matriarchal societies inevitably crumble, as they are incompatible with human nature. Proof of this, is that no major matriarchal culture had survived the punishments of history.

I can't believe they cut some chick's pussy out and took a picture of it. That's some hardcore gore.

>be me
>cuck britbong
>crazy lady shows me a vagina diagram
>tells me to tell her where is the vagina
>wtf
>point at the womb in fear
>she runs away screaming rape

men or orcs?

>Clit and it's hat
>Piss hole
>Baby hole
>Bunch of useless skin flaps

The anatomic labels are just pedantic bullshit.

What do you call the part of a finger between two knuckles? WHAT? You don't know? What an IDIOT.

You show me a knife wound & I'll say its a makeshift pocket pussy

100% this. Definitely fake news that is misconstrued to present the data they'd want to show.

I saw this poster and post coming a mile away

>what? you're telling me you aren't a gynecologist? fucking virgin!

This is clearly men's fault

>it isn’t ok that men said they don’t need to know about things their gender doesn’t need to know about
Ok. So, will these women be forced to be educated about prostate exams, penile and testicular cancer, testicular torsions, circumcisions, and other male genitalia related things?

I didn’t think so.

So what? If I gave women a diagram of a penis, not many of them are going to be able to tell me where the vas deferens are. For that matter, if I gave people a diagram of a human body, they'd probably not be able to tell me what everything is. Who gives a fuck if you're not a doctor and can just google it if you need to know?

>roasties
compares women to a sandwich, wonders why he can't get a date.

yawn. try harder.

>being this new
You have to go back.

>where is vagene?
>point to vulva (entrance to vagina)
>WRONG, STUPID MEN, OMG

Whatever, dude, blow me. It's literally nothing. It's like asking someone to point at London on an unlabeled map and getting all up in arms when their finger lands 50 miles to the West.

and yet you can identify the parts of your own dick, right?

Half of brit men are gay. So there is your science behind the numbers.

Why are women so fucking different? On the one hand, we're all rapists, but on the other, they want us to know all the in's and out's of their cuntflaps because somehow it's now our responsibility.

Just fuck off before I go and suck a dick.

I’m willing to bet that it went like this:

Feminazi:
“Sir, please point to the vagina on this diagram.”

Feminazi:
“Fucking rekt idiot, thats not the vaginal canal, thats the labia. You don’t know shit about women.”

Whatever they perceive as a small "victory" is enough for women. At least the ones that scream on the internet.

It's like the whole "why white people don't season food" thing from a few months ago. It's as significant to brag about as bragging about how not cold you feel in the winter.

Thats a fucking grapefruit you stupid bitch

Let me guess? They pointed to the uterus or something like that. Wonder how many people can point out what the glands are.

HOW DARE THESE MEN THINK OTS NOT A GLOBAL POLITICAL ISSUE AND JUST A """"FEMALE ISSUE""""
THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE PUT THEM IN FEMINIST CAMPS AND TEACH THE CHILDREN TO NOT RAPE OKAAAY!!!!!!!!!

I've been here over a decade. LEt me sum it up:

>I think vaginas that aren't virgin look like Roast Beef, because I don't understand physiology or anatomy, so i believe that labia grow and get darker with fucking.

It's always been stupid, because it's just an 'I hate women cause they won't date me' signal.

He is, Patty.

>Assuming I'm a male
>Assuming I'm looking for a date
Try again, loser.

Because most people confuse the vagina with the vulva. Pic related is the vagina.

>The Eve Appeal asked 2,000 Brits - half of whom were men - to point out the vagina on a diagram

If the survey used regular BritSpeak like "Where's the cunt at, mate?" then there would have been much more success. If the question was also asked in Arabic then there would be even more correct answers.

I can certainly identify a cunt.

Your spacing and lack of awareness to a common albeit contrived and forced meme indicate that you’re a fresh rebbit transplant. You’re not fooling anyone. Go take offense elsewhere or perhaps participate in an antifa “march” today near you since that seems more up your alley.

Wait i have been eating vagina this whole time!? I thought that was a grapefruit. I am so fucking confused.

you don't have to get all technical just grab em by the pussy and this works itself out

>Show subjects a picture of a Labia
th..thats the vagina there.
>British men r stupid lets write the article

I've been here since before b called the cops on those kitten killing kids in Iowa. grow the fuck up, shitbag. Being here for years and hating some of the memes is how oldfags roll. and if it's forced and contrived, it should be dropped, because it's more effort to keep it.

you're on Sup Forums.

This, when I fuck I just shove my hard dick into her pelvic area until something feels wet and warm—I don’t need to be able to name everything to know all I need to know about it.

>not saying it’s OP
You had one job.

I've been here since before b called the cops on those kitten killing kids in Iowa. grow the fuck up, shitbag. Being here for years and hating some of the memes is how oldfags roll. and if it's forced and contrived, it should be dropped, because it's more effort to keep it.

When women can point to my epididymis then I'll care

Sorry rebbit but you forgot to quote me. Quick! Delete your post before someone notices!

you can't see the epididymis... but when she crushes it in your sack, you'll accept she can ID it.

nah, mistakes happen. Also, le rebbit? the best you've got?

an hero.

Consider it , need to know. I know where to stick my cock, I don't need to know the details of how it works. Like the female orgasm, it's not my problem, it's her problem.

pic related isn't the vagina IIRC

Most women can't ID their vagina either.

It's the hole under the urethra; everyone thinks the labia majora/minora are the vagina, even wimmenz.

>hurr I use words like oldfag
Ok I was here before boxxy and even agree the meme is retarded as I stated before so why are you still here?