American girl in jail for tweet

Can we get a few Mugabe
Memes to show this faggot what free speech means
yahoo.com/news/american-charged-subversion-zimbabwe-goes-court-103409016.html

she got what she deserved.

This idiot?

I think I would feel bad if I got jailed for bants that weak.

>SJW goes to black Marxist shithole
>Posts online like she's still in the land of the free
>Insults black stalin
>Will spend the next 20 years playing bury the turd with a cell full of toothless shit smeared killers

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Well you have a point but she's still an American and this shit stain needs to learn he isn't in charge of the rest of the worlds speach

i bet she threw a fit with some classic "free speech is my right!" bullshit. then everybody around here were like "what the fuck is a right?"

Good thing he's only enforcing his country's laws inside the borders of said country, then.
Retard.

Good.

He is in charge of everything in his country though. She broke their laws, so she has to face their consequences.

Yeah I bet she thought the rest of the world knew about natural rights.

>charged with subversion

Man that charge would assrape me

Will she get tire fire death penalty? Justice is swift in nigger town.

>he isn't in charge of the rest of the worlds speach
>being in charge of the rest of the worlds whatever

Woah, it's almost like somebody's following suit with US doing the same thing.

And she was in Zimbabwe, so it's not "rest of the world"

Free Rhodesia!

You nigger-tier countries have no right to self determination.

I don't know guys, Mugabe is in power longer than even Angela Merkel.

HA! I bet she thought that she could get away with that comment but nope - white supremacy isn't universal!

kek, serves her white.

Stupid westernized female thought she could just run her mouth with no repercussion.

fuck her, this is the world she is working for

All whites must go!!

>who gonna grow crops and rebuild infrastructure

Whites must come back! Fuck off these are the refugees we should be taking in not these burmese gooks.

DEAD. She's sooo raped and dead. RIP idiot.

ALL WOMENZ FUTURE!

/thread

>sending your daughter to Africa
>why the fuck do white people do this?
They will pull out all her teeth so she can suck black dick more efficiently. Good for her!

This is what happens when you don't have a freedom of speech. I guarantee this little SJW cunt has virtue signaled about hate speech at every opportunity. Now she'll be the only pretty little white piece of ass in a prison full of feral HIV positive niggers. Top Kek.

>strong independent woman goes to a third wolrd shithole
>episode 301

Zimbabwe is not a real country. Its a growth on the planet like cancer.

Yes non-white countries but it's white ppl's fault you see, because of colonialism

This thread would be a lot more interesting if Op had provided a little context.

What act did she perform that constitutes subversion?

I'm not clicking a yahoo link

she went on twitter to start talking shit about the leader of zimbabwe, which is completely illegal in that country, just another liberal dumbass completely caught up in fantasy land while ignoring the laws of the land where she is visiting. this is what you get when you go to a 3rd world shithole and don't take the proper precautions.

pay the toll

Rhodesia

If you're going to travel to Bazinga as a white you really should be scrub your social media first. It's just common sense.

Did she make those tweets while in Zimbabwe, or did she make those tweets while in America and then go to Zimbabwe after making them?

she made them in zimbabwe while visiting.