HOW BASED IS BEN SHAPIRO?

Is he, dare say, /ourjew/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=nNNt-vcApQE

femShap has nice ditties desu

MOMMY user WANT MILKIES

Good goy Shapiro. Don't forget we're the jews now in this timeline.

giv jew mämmy

shapiro's been /ourjew/ for months now. Literally the only one that deserves the title

BLACKED

fuck off kike and take your ugly kike woman with you

Based Ben Shapiro has yet to be defeated in a debate. With anyone. Not once has been beaten. He has even asked Jared Taylor for the last 2 years to just come on his podcast and have a talk - not even a debate, just a casual conversation. And Jared has continuously made pathetic excuses over the last 2 years as to why he can't go on Ben's podcast.

what about this
can he successfully refute why the "'browing of america'" is a bad thing

What the actual fuck happened to his hair!?

>Already turned grey.
Low quality jewish genes are showing up. At least he is not balding like most of his kin.

He's dyed his hair grey.
Snazzy.
He should get a pinstriped jew hat to go with it.

What in the fuck is with the hair dye? Is he trying to be Keith Olbermann?

He dressed up as Anderson Cooper for halloween

>Halloween episode

>can he successfully refute why the "'browing of america'" is a bad thing
No, because he's more of a civic nationalist than an ethnic nationalist. He shills the same thing about Israel, claiming that taking in all the Mizrahi and African Jews is a good thing - that Israel has to continue taking in all the brown Jews of the world. He's even married to a Mizrahi Jewess who's family is from Morocco.

he was Olbermann for halloween and had done a bit earlier in the show

he was Olbermann for halloween and had done a bit earlier in the show

also checkem

Khazar Milkers
Yum! Yum! Yum!
I put benis
In jew bum.

Im on nofap u asshole

>jew
>with brown guy
Why shouldn't we encourage this. The jews deserve it.

fuck it, i'll roll

This thread is now about Khazar Milkers.

She's alreadt engaged

fuck it lets go

>raction

>He dressed up as Anderson Cooper for halloween
Haha, oh wow. The resemblance is uncanny.

dammit ben

This is beautiful. Every jewish woman should be impregnated by a black man.

Fuck it lets go

this is what peak performance looks like boyos

Roll for BBC

5 please

Fuck. Still hot though

giv jew gf

let's cuck her hubsand. milk mummy won't care. mummy loves the cummies

rollin bois

ROLL

revolving for jewtie qt with animated facial expressions.

rolly

Limp bizkit dis bitch

When did Ben Shapiro go grey?

roll

Behold!

why does pen shapiro have silver/white highlights in his hair

nigga

u gay

that was on his halloween costume

This tweenage hero-worship-driven adulation of e-celeb provocateurs is so pathetic and cringe-worthy. It reeks of Sup Forums-tier level of discussion, and unfortunately fits perfectly with the low-info, meme-driven criticisms so many pseudos on here peddle as subject matter understanding. 90% of Sup Forums users have never taken a single undergraduate course or read peer-reviewed scholarly papers about anything they bluster about, and why would they, when they can just parrot what their favorite self-promoting pseudointellectual shock jock churns out, and cynically deride the ideas of better-informed people (usually without bothering to propose any better options)? This board went to shit during gamergate, and its intellectual vigor is now completely beyond salvage.

>our
>jew
Pick one.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY! MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY! REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS! I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S! GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW! GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW! UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT! I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT! UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY! I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

>that bitch voice
>that fake gray hair

Shapiro shit talks whites who defend their race.

Also his sister, judging by the pudginess of forearms and how broad her shoulders are, will look like a beaked whale in ~7 years.

He opened that episode with a Keith Olbermann impersonation

How tall is this girl? Ben is only five five, so I'm guessing she's probably only about five foot tall.

is he going to start working at msnbc? whats with that look? was this on hallowen?

She has those goblin proportions with the broad shoulders, short torso and that hip shape. The minute she starts putting on weight, it's ogre.

Pretty based for a Jew.

What's worse? Falling for Jewbs or pic related?

jews obviously
they dont age as well

Asian girls are not hot. They know this, and get plastic surgery and lighten their skin to appear more like white girls. Their sexual market value lies in being ultra-submissive and willing to fuck beta white dudes.

what this guy?
I dunno.

'''neur-neur-neur-neur-neur-neur-italkreallyfastsothereforei'msmarterthan you''
"''neur-neur-neur-neur-don't you agree isreal is the best thing ever and we need to love jews it's so right wing all these stupid leftists lol"
"neur-neur-neur-neur-neur-No explanation for why leftists say what they say and no don't be stupid its got nothing to do with jews"
"neur-neur-neur-neur-neur- YOU SAID THE WORD JEW OMG you're just stupid and no different from leftists don't yknow how smart i am i am not even going to debate you now"

it's just me or she looks like she have a rozelli-type of pussy

Both him and Milo are 2 heads ofbthe same controlled opposition coin. Offering reason and sometimes sound judgment just to steer the pack the the slaughter.

milk truk just arive

And he couldn't take off his jew hat to play dress-up?

Asians are still hotter than niggers

nope
what you are witnessing is a peaker performing

Meh. She looks like a dumpy jew