We fucked it

We should have shut up, antifa won't do anything today because we took the piss so hard and clearly wanted them to riot

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/27285-ny-times-promotes-antifa-communist-coup-effort-against-trump-for-nov-4
youtube.com/watch?v=0v522Xoxeqc
youtu.be/0v522Xoxeqc
youtube.com/watch?v=tXibrFHxoRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing was ever going to happen.

Nothing was ever going to happen, it was only ever LARPers you dumb faggot

delete this post please

It's still morning in half the USA give it about 6-8 hours. These faggots sleep until at least 2 pm and then they need to deal with their hangovers.

it was meant to be a trap so the enemy could gauge our strength and make us look like the villains. now they've realized we aren't falling for it, so the plan's abandoned. likely a few idiots on both sides will still show, but not in significant numbers, and violence is unlikely

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/27285-ny-times-promotes-antifa-communist-coup-effort-against-trump-for-nov-4

it wasnt a larp they clearly had something planned

actually they won't do anything because Daddy Trump is out of the country and a tantrum is pointless unless papa is there to witness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gauge our strength ....
GAUGE is 12 son

>a single ad proves my point
Or a single LARPer bought an ad knowing it would trigger Sup Forums's autistic shrieking. IOTBW backlash and "ITS HAPPENING ON THE 4TH" are two sides of the same retarded coin. Just admit you're a faggot and move onto your next "calm before the storm" game of make-believe

Don't bully the antifa babies. They're already fragile enough as is.

just admit you couldn't plan a piss up in a brewery antifa shill

This.

You all are retarded

You were saying that they sleep until 10am earlier. Stop larping, nothing is going to happen.

>Gauge our strength
>LARPing this hard

You are literally just as bad as antifa in cringe

They're waiting to start the protests so they'll all have energy to keep the protests ongoing through the night.
They aren't going to protest at 6am and get sleepy by 2pm, they're going to start protesting at 4 pm so they can turn it into a riot at 10pm.

GEEE IS STILL WONDER WHO ALL THESE LE 4TH NOVEMBER SPAMMING FAGGOTS WHERE!

I FEEL SO BAMBOOZLED! I GUESS THE ALT-LEFT CAN MEME AFTER ALL!

I'm sorry that you're too retarded to understand my post. IOTBW backlash is retarded, therefore antifa is also retarded. Anyone who thinks that the SJW vs. MAGA Crusader "war" matters is retarded. You're literally autistic children screeching at each other online and on college campuses. Stop being such a dumb faggot

>pol
youtube.com/watch?v=0v522Xoxeqc
its happening just no one showed up

So it's not happening

Uhh, well, somthings going on, not sure what though.

That was the very point of this thread.

Well, it seems to have picked up.

Yikes must really suck to be Sup Forums right now.

Gonna take a break from all my white parent beheading and play some Hat in Time and maybe some Destiny.

Check out the stream again. I think things have gotten bigger. youtu.be/0v522Xoxeqc

We did good. Antifa got significant media coverage about a new "civil war" and other BS. Now that they won't deliver, no one will take a word they say seriously.

Theres a guy spitting on trump supporter shoes, police presence, albiet small. Gaurdrails.

We can't even trust antifa with what they did best anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXibrFHxoRk