Nigerian Empire

Nigeria is the greatest country in Africa, almost having a population of 200 million people. However, our country is small. We need more land.

Nigeria needs to expand it's borders and invade inferior neighbouring countries. The African borders are all incorrect anyway.

The ideal Nigerian Empire: Benin, Niger, Cameroon, Chad, Togo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUQvo7XdZ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=owrbLY62rWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck would you want to expand a shithole by taking more land that belongs to other shitholes

Niger-ian empire, the name fits that shithole

It's a good country.

I bet so

Cesspool expansion program

for you.

Hopefully all niggers currently living in white countries can be recruited into your fight and go back to Africa.

Nigeria is one of the few countries in subsaharan Africa that's getting its shit straight so I don't mind Nigerian expansion.

alright now show your flag, African american bitch. you're definitely talking about something that you're thoroughly uneducated in, if you show you're flag and it's an African country I will kill myself on live-stream

I like Nigeria and I wish them the best. Also because your people will stop going to Europe then.

your flag*

yeah whatever man just stay in Africa

Was living in a 4th world shithole part of your plan?

Nairaland has teached me a thing or two.

It's a very fine country, all things considered.

Fucking Igbos tough.

>Benin
BENIS

>Nigeria is the greatest country in Africa
this is basically like being the tallest midget

it really doesnt matter, take over all of africa, who gives a shit. we're just waiting for you all to starve so we can take sudafrika and zimbabwe back

make better movies

youtube.com/watch?v=IUQvo7XdZ0g

youtube.com/watch?v=owrbLY62rWg

At least post a good one.

Ivory Coast getting the shakes

Siener van Rensburg said Boers are going to rule all of Africa South of the Equator.

Prepare your chocolate starfish.

Nice, would be cool.

If you're Nigerian then why're you hiding your flag?
If you Nigeria is as good as you say, does it rely on foreign aid? You'll need to eliminate that to be independent. Will Nigeria take the Negros in other nations?