Post-Soviet Eastern European country says "I want to engage with the West and play all the fun things they do."

Post-Soviet Eastern European country says "I want to engage with the West and play all the fun things they do."

"Muh Western expansionism." says Russia.

Quite successful comrade, now they controlled the US, soon the whole european will fall to the motherland! xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

>building a nato base #12312312312312312312312312312, in Ukraine, on Russian border, is peaceful
>islam is a religion of peace
>eu is a nato puppet of peace
>nato is an organization of peace
>building military bases in ukraine, on russian border, is peaceful

hope based kim nukes you all
nato, and the eu, are 100% pure aggression type of organizations, and both north korea and russia are really on the defense here

Nato says "I want Post-Soviet Eastern European country in my sphere of influence"
Russia says "I want Post-Soviet Eastern European country in my sphere of influence"
OP says "I'm retarded and I don't understand this situation, but I should probably make a thread on the topic"
And they lived happily ever after

I-It's purely for self-defense!

>Nato says "I want Post-Soviet Eastern European country to have self-determination" which usually entails joining, trading, and exchanging with NATO
>Russia says "I want Post-Soviet Eastern European country in my sphere of influence" so muh motherland can be great again like comrade stalin

How many bases does NK and Russia have in Western Europe and North America?

(((Trading))) and (((exchanging))). You’ll be in a death camp someday

Your point?

Estonia can do what it wants. You don't think it be like this, but it do.

>EU is good boi, he allows countries to leave as he pleased and is not totally buttmad when Britain voted for exit

Fuck off, pinko.

larp flags were a mistake. this is the third thread from this faggot I've seen today holy shit get a life.

t. merkel

Very nice looking, well maintained SKS. The red heads not too shabby either.

Couldn't agree more

>implying NATO and the US are any good for Europe

Read Bredzinski or material about organizations like the French American Fondnation, burgers and jews are shitting their pants at the idea of Russia taking back the place it used to have in Europe before bolsheviks took power (ie: not the scary boogeyman).

Also show your flag.

you should get bombed again desu

>EU
>self-determination
They just changed red commies for blue commies. That's all.

honestly i don't like west as much as i dont like east the only bros countries are Poland Slovakia Czech and Hungary and hopefully Austria will wake up the west is weak it's pathetic the only solution will be war these people who now think how great and virtuous they are will be reponsible for it witch make me angry becouse they will also be the one who will run first and the men who warned againts it will be probraply the one who will stay and fight

>t. city state that relies on trading

>fish mouth

avoid

>eu
>self determination

dont they have sharia law type inquisition, arresting eu citizens for thought crimes now?
>hello eu citizen of eu rights and eu liberties
>it seems you have commit 3 illegal thoughts few days ago
>im afraid you must go to the gulag for ever now
>enjoy your rights and liberties, lol

eu is a prison, pure and simple
nobody wants to be in eu, people are desperately trying to escape that prison, no one benefits from being in the eu except maybe a small number of unelected commisar type eu bureocrats who call all the shots and lord over the eu citizens like they are cattle

eu = prison where you can never develop yourself or achieve any goals, fuck you cant even speak let alone do anything else
have fun trying to own guns in eu, or speak, or import cheese without paying mafia money to 123123123123123 regulation mafias

kinda qt