>Donna Brazile & Pocahontas say Hillary Rigged the DNC
>DNC is self-destructing
>Russia investigation is turning on Dems
>Manafort charged for shit he was doing for Podesta group
>Tony Podesta fired from Podesta Group
>John Podesta desperately lashing out as last defence
>Sessions did NOT recuse himself from Uranium 1
>Trump is actually draining the swamp

I just can't wipe the smile off my face. Everything iv'e been telling my leftist friends for the past year is slowly starting to happen. a few months ago all this shit was "conspiracy" The day of the rope is near, and I couldn't be happier.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Fb6Xg
washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.6a8ff4385053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

marty is the son? or have timelines converged and there are like 6 trumps of varying age right now?

>Paul Manafort: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered today to special counsel Robert Mueller.
>Rick Gates: The former Trump campaign official also turned himself in this morning.
>George Papadopoulos: Former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign pleaded guilty for making false statements to the FBI.

more

I've had a permanent smug Trump face for the last week. We are living in a glorious time.

It feels so good that I'm gonna order DVD box sets of Dallas and Dynasty
Maybe a cowboy hat and boots, too
Waylon Jennings FTW

I'm ecstatic about everything crumbling but l am relatively unhappy as a person. I have no friends and I don't know how to make any so I just spend any free time I have alone on the internet.

Great stuff.

STFU, THIS IS NOT ENOUGH, WE ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE YOU VICTORY YOU COMPLACENT PIECE OF SHIT

None of the mainstream media is on our side, liberals still won the fucking election by 3 million votes, wtf are you going to do when 80k cuckservatives change their mind and vote for libshits?

We'll get fucked.

Hell, 80k mexishits growning up and voting is enough to fuck us over, you are delusion my man.

20 million mexican invaders still within our borders

BOG here
Dan Schneider on suicide watch
Things are picking up steam
Not a lot of anons are helping
Not a lot of support on the taking down pedowood

If we burn pedowood we get more support
If we go after organized pedophile networks we get more support

archive.fo/Fb6Xg

They are blaming seth rich on the Russians.

Feels good man

>pic
Is that what they teach at business school?

Huma is Aramco and she is in Saudi Arabia.Trump wants to make an exchange?

I wish people would get on the Donna Brazille story. She said she was afraid and even mentioned Seth Rich. She even was concerned about Hillary's health and thought of replacing her with Biden/Booker ticket.
washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.6a8ff4385053

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago
More
Would very much appreciate Saudi Arabia doing their IPO of Aramco with the New York Stock Exchange. Important to the United States!

Huma is Aramco and she is in Saudi Arabia.Trump wants to make an exchange??

sureously, I thought it couldn't get any better than last year. this is already twice as good. are we really making america great again guys? I thought it was just a slogan

they are cutting bait with the Hillary campaign. Pedosta is going down. Hillary might even go down. Bernie is taking over. There will be 20+ democrat candidates in the 2020 primary, just like the repubs in 2016, this is going to allow the one with the most name recognition and solid base, ie Bernie, to win easily. It will be Trump vs Bernie in 2020. get ready for four more years