Comfy - Nov 4th Happening - Game Thread 4

What snacks, drinks, food etc.. do you have for today?

Hopeful Happenings
>Nov 4 Antifa Riots - 1pm EST (commies like to sleep in)
>Solar Flare Drill - Nov 4 - 6
>Potential Martial Law Shenanigans see "Calm Before the Storm" Larp Threads

Antifa Website (Protest Times / Locations)
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

Potential Streamers
>Gloom Tube - youtube.com/channel/UC8dVgSb3C-nqD6h2PpENodA
>Tim Pool - youtube.com/channel/UCG749Dj4V2fKa143f8sE60Q
>Riot Watch (live now) - youtube.com/watch?v=0v522Xoxeqc
>InfoWars - youtube.com/watch?v=FHfvYv13tIU
>Police Scanner - youtu.be/Ll5odmIFOxg

Long Wave Radio
>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Who comfy here?

It's now past 1pm and commies still haven't delivered!!! Surely they wont pussy out right?

The shills are now saying its a psyop and not a fuckup by them and saying we've been le tricked!!

U.S. states they are protesting in and full page Ad they put in the NYT to come.

Rumours and news
>Nov 4th is the 100 year anniversary of the Bolsheviks Revolution.
>President trump is out of the country this weekend.
>Berkeley sky banner during protests saying "it's ok to be white" happening at 1:00-1:20pm
>Rumoured 2600 black block German antifa have made their way over to the USA for the protests.
>Rumoured antifa in germany in consultation with ISIS refugees have now trained with ISIS in the middle-east.
>Rumoured antifa are gunning for a South Korea style impeachment of trump.

#NotAllTrashCans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg
youtube.com/watch?v=4hGMrg3tBgg
youtube.com/watch?v=VPuI4HRzJhA
youtube.com/watch?v=0v522Xoxeqc
youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2uJwpy-4
youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
youtu.be/gGt2IUOynkM
twitter.com/RefuseFascism/status/926862607016964096
slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2017/11/conspiracy_theorists_are_obsessed_with_nov_4_and_antifa_because_it_s_clickbait.html
newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-681219
snopes.com/is-antifa-planning-a-civil-war/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

States they are protesting in

Thead theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg

list of cities and towns

FPUP

what kind of protest is this

Full Page $150,000 Ad in New York Times for protests.

TruthNews Network: youtube.com/watch?v=4hGMrg3tBgg
Lift The Veil: youtube.com/watch?v=VPuI4HRzJhA
Riot Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=0v522Xoxeqc
Infowars: youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2uJwpy-4

This is boring.

fucking americans need to get a hold of themselves this is one delusion too many; real danger of this shitfetish to turn into mass scale skitzophrenia!!!!!
GROW A BRAIN, THINK RATIONALLY!

Rolling for a real happening today

Holy shit I swear if nothing happens...then I have to put my gun away and I really don't want to move away from my bed

I got you senpai

Wonder if we can trace who payed for it and from what accounts. Might be something there?

THE ONLY GOOD NAZI IS A DEAD NAZI
we're coming for you

Thanks man

>no habbening
>no excuse to not write this essay

Running out of comfy memes lads gunna need your help.

and i'm RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING PATIENCE FOR ANTIFA

FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU CUNTS

Can anyone confirm?

SHOOTING COMMUNISTS ON SIGHT WILL NOT RESULT IN NEGATIVE SOCIAL REPERCUSSIONS.

Texas checking in

>80 Degrees and slightly muggy on my patio with my lazy dogs
>drinking coors banquet beer
>smoking Marlboro 27s
>chicken pot pie cooling in the kitchen
>just explained antifa to a libertarian

I want a god damn happening.

Reminder
You told the world this was a big happening and it wasn't.
You thought this was going to be a civil war and it wasn't.
You stocked up your guns and got ready to go fight.
You look like paranoid schizophrenics to everyone. When we actually do strike now no one will believe you.
Your the boy crying, and we're the big bad wolf just biding our time
Checkmate Nazibois

I didn't really expect much today, but if we do get habbening, it will be either in NYC or LA.

confirm nothing
kek says nothing
antifa is finished confirmed

that's right, you go to bed, sleep real tight

>american communists
>even comparing yourselves to the soviets

If you were a gay tranny non-binary genderfluid nigger, you'd be put in a gulag and shot for insanity.

That's cute

SF Bay Area here - getting ready for a potential happening, even though I highly doubt my North Bay town will be involved.

Berkeley probably gonna burn tho. Gunowner so hoping some commies come knocking with their poor trigger discipline

Antifa is a no show, I guess their morale is destroyed

Good Goy

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

it comes from refuse fascism which gets funding from soros

I'm in Seattle.
>It's cold as fuck
>There will be no riot.

DO SOMETHING CUNT.

I'VE HAD 10 BEERS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED

WHERE ARE THE RIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Where is my habbening

It's mid afternoon on the east coast already. WHERE IS MY ENTERTAINMENT?

You really shouldn't kill any commies today. It'll just make the normies feel sympathetic to commies. Just sit back and watch the cops try to shoot their nuts with tear gas grenades. The more one-sided the violence is by Antifa, the bigger the crackdown will be by the cops and government. We're really hoping today's the day Antifa is labeled a terrorist organization and the feds gitmo the lot of them.

So what's actually happened so far aside from a ton of shitposting on Sup Forums and an Antifa member curling into the fetal position after failing to tip over a bolted-down trash can?

As of right now, the leader of "refuse fascism . org" is the leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP) of America, Bob Avakian.

Thread theme song.
youtu.be/gGt2IUOynkM

I bet those pepper balls sting pretty bad at that temperature.

He's really good at doing fuckall, just like a true American communist.

Communists are committing political suicide if they don't at least riot today

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

this

I've got my happening kit ready to pop off. Just need to get north if they go all WTO again.

It's overcast/raining here in the Bay Area. Gonna be interesting to see what they do.

Who are the fascists today? Cops? Garbage cans? Store windows?

Wanna meet up at Berkley? 510 here. Ready to take bart to find a protest

Looks like Sup Forums was wrong. Pack it up folks, no commie shooting galleries tonight.

>tfw the trashcan fires will keep them warm enough

How do you figure? Normalfags probably don't even know these November 4th riots were even a nothing.

just woke up from my nap
just tell me what i can do to help and be a good boy
pic related

Keep tabs on Berkeley for that /IOTBW/ stuff.

surprise surprise

>if we don't start rioting for no reason we lose
and you make fun of Justin.

Fuck I wish a nigger would. My mags are loaded, my popcorn is ready, and I live in a castle law state.

"Refuse Fascism" advertised it as an uprising. Read their plan. They were uber-serious and wanted to oust Trump from power. If nothing happens today, that's on them.

Nobody on Sup Forums was planning to do anything today, it's just been a fuckton of posts about being comfy and staying home.

Boring desu

TRUTH. Only defend your home if it is under attack, or even your business.

>Say your going to riot and shit.
>Pussy out.
>It was Sup Forumss fault.

Checking. I hope you get to use your kit, user. May God bless us with communists attacking trash cans on this day.

cry harder little nazi bitches, me and my jewish gf will light white houses on fire while you all sleep

>all theses repeating digit and palis unchecked
Kek and Thoth walk among us.

most americans dont even know this is happening. nor do they care

disgusting, do you WANT to see innocent trashcans destroyed?

INFOWARS ARE LIVE

>Arizona fag here
LET'S FUCKING GO

I hate going down there - it's a literal shithole. In high school I had to go to a debate event at the Cal campus, and i had to walk around the city at 10pm. Smelt like weed and degeneracy.

Sooo they're protesting where they already have public opinion at least not entirely against them?
Isn't that kind of like having a pride parade inside a gay bar?

Communists will. They were pretty high energy when black blocs regularly assembled, but after getting shut down every time lately, they've been losing their followers. If they don't light Los Angeles on fire today, then that'll be the final nail in the coffin.

HORUS, RA HOOR KUIT.
will find you ready or not

wtf why Minot?

>my jewish gf

I seriously hope you're not LARPing dude. I really hope you're not.

>1970s
>Just sit back and watch the niggers rape white women. The more one-sided racial violence by blacks, the bigger the crackdown will be by the cops and government!

Did they know Trump was going to be out of the country?

No!

twitter.com/RefuseFascism/status/926862607016964096

Not crying, just stating a fact. The Soviet Union wasn't about equal rights, it was about the right to work etc. There was never any LGBT rallies or pro LGBT government members in the Soviet Union. It was as anti-gay as America was at the time.

Yes, and so this is how they can take over

user reporting from philadelphia, just gonna walk over to center city to see possible happening.

Their plan was to get articles like these
slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2017/11/conspiracy_theorists_are_obsessed_with_nov_4_and_antifa_because_it_s_clickbait.html
newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-681219
snopes.com/is-antifa-planning-a-civil-war/
that make you look like a bunch of paranoid violent freaks. This is all normal people heard, that you nazis thought something was going to go down and it didn't

You subhuman leftard scum are not even able to get out of bed and it is afternoon already. Christ. DO SOMETHING

Nah, this is smarter than doing it elsewhere. If they did it in some conservative city they'd just make a lot more enemies.

Secure your home turf first

5 beers down, 19 to go. waiting happenings to start. comfy af

C'mon let's get fucking going! I want to see some molotovs and or national guard!

Aye. Left is proper fucked if this slides through their fingers entirely.
You faggots gambled and lost, when you never could have even won.

Your people have been low energy since Charlottesville. You need to show them that you're still around, otherwise you'll be physically removed from the spotlight.

That looks like a Home Depot rental.

I know, it's unimaginable for virgin nazi's that actual empathetic humans with basic decency unlike themselves have healthy sex lives.

I want to see them storm white house, and see a machine gun let into them

trashcans aren't what I'm worried about.
>TFW these guys could have bombs. (COULD, don't fucking blow my door down FBI)
>TFW the FBI and DHS are probably here with their noses to the ground
>TFW if anything happens, it'll take a major fuckup by the authorities to actually do damage
>TFW a lot of us can't even trust whether the authorities will actually stop these communist scum
>TFW if I have to use my kit it's to ball out and settle innawoods

You shouldn't go out with your jewish gf and leave little Tyrone home alone. How irresponsible

Ahohohoho ohh yes. Another example of why commie movements always fail. Because being this hilariously suicidal is what the entire movement is based off of.

They took out a full page ad in the fucking New York Times.

hahahah not even Berkeley? Closest one to me is fucking Monterey.

Im down for Phoenix tho. They're gonna get shot.

can't they go fuckup Tucson or something closer to the border?
Oh well, I'm comfy enough 60 miles away from central Phoenix, hope they riot in Glendale

nothing in DC?

>Secure your home turf first
What home turf? Vegan anarchist/communist cafes?

FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSUALT TRUCK INCOMING!!