Hi Sup Forums. Remember me?

Hi Sup Forums. Remember me? I was the original poster of the breadcrumb dropped on 10/28. Nobody gave me a name even though I stated in the header id. So, I’ll just call myself SSAnon.

I knew Sup Forums was autistic. I didn’t know Sup Forums was retarded as well. Since I dropped that breadcrumb, the board had literally exploded with LARPers. Most of them have been some variation of my post with big bold predictions. And it has been hilarious watching you guys biting your fingernails down to the bone, waiting for the “happening”. My god people. Get a grip. Didn’t I tell you this would be a peaceful draining of the swamp? Well, as peaceful as possible that is. You really think we gave the POTUS a secret message to tweet that would signal the start of the purge? Stop watching fagotty movies. Come back to reality.

I’m here to clarify a few things about my post since it seemed to be dismissed by most, except for larpers it seems.

1. Many people dismissed my post as fake because Tony Podesta wasn’t arrested on Monday. Tell me, where did I say he would be? My exact words were “The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta”. Never did I say they would be arrested simultaneously. And, yes, there were, and there is going to be, plenty of arrest of minor figures in our case. But I’m not gonna sit here and tell you each name. I’m not writing a summation here. We arrested Manafort first because we want to get as much information that we can use to get to Tony. Once we have an overwhelming case against Tony, we’re going to use that to go after our next target; John. John Podesta will be the key to our crack down because he is the fulcrum of the entire corruption network and the key liason between the members of the Clinton Cabal. Be patient. Tony’s arrest is coming.

2. People have asked how we got Rosenstein to appoint Mueller to head the special council. I thought this was obvious but I guess it needs an explanation.

A. Rosenstein thinks that Mueller actually likes the Cabal. That he’s on their side.
B. Rosenstein thought that Mueller would never incriminate himself during the investigation. So the FBI evidence cover-up would stay safely hidden.
C. The Cabal have some incriminating information on Mueller, which they have threatened to use as a last resort. In short, the Cabal thinks they have Mueller on a leash.

Given the above conditions, it wasn’t hard to get Rosenstein to appoint Mueller to the investigation. Well, guess what? Mueller is FUCKING BULLET PROOF. LMAO. Long before the May 17th appointment of Mueller as special council, President Trump made a deal with him. Mueller would rip viciously in to investigating the Cabal, and whatever turns up, Mueller was guaranteed that he would be immune to prosecution. Sessions was ordered to dismiss any case that may arise against Mueller. Besides, all Mueller would have to do is testify that he was ordered by Holder and Obama to take those actions. In the odd case that political pressure amount that Mueller actually gets convicted of a crime, he has the absolute guarantee from the President that he will be fully pardoned. LOL. Mueller isn’t afraid of shit right now. He’s got free-reign to expose these cocksuckers at his leisure.

3. Did you notice that some in the Democratic party are calling for a new investigative team? Why do you think that is? I mean, the findings haven’t even been announced yet. And Mueller is supposed to be on their side, right? Hmm, what could be making them so nervous? Do yourself a favor. Write down the names of the people who are saying this. They will pop up again as the investigation continues.
4. Did you also notice that some in the Republican party are calling for Mueller to step down because of “muh conflict of interest”? Why do you suppose THEY’RE so nervous? Hmmm. Let me clue you in. The swamp ain’t all Democrats. There are just as many in the GOP who will need to be cleansed. Again, do yourself a favor and write the names of the people who are saying Mueller should dismiss himself. You’ll thank me later.
5. Some of you guys are saying that the Uranium One deal may have supplied North Korea or Iran with uranium. While this MAY be true, there is no way to verify this. Once the Russians had the uranium, we had no way to trace where they ultimately went. Stop compromising the investigation with unconfirmable theories. They do not help.

6. Antifa got nothing to do with our investigations. Stop being fags. If they cause trouble, grab a baseball bat and defend yourself.
7. DNC was rigged. Ya, no shit. Everyone and their grandmothers who didn’t have their heads up Hillary butt knew this. Bernie knew this and he still not only endorsed her, he shilled for her the entire campaign. That’s the kind of POS he is. I cannot understand why this fucking fraud even has one supporter. Oh, wait, ya promising free shit to college students is of course gonna make you popular with those snowflakes who have never worked a day in their life. Anyway, the deal is, even though the nomination was rigged, unfortunately, it’s not enough to put anyone in jail. It’s doing wonders to destroy the credibility of the DNC but as far as criminal actions go, we have very little to pursue.

Well, I think that’s about it. I sincerely hope you will all come back to earth and enjoy the show instead of hanging on the edge of your seat waiting for a doomsday scenario. As usual, I won’t be replying to questions here. Take care and peace be with you.

K. Keep me posted.
ItS OKAY TO BE WHITE

newfags are like dogs chasing their tails so they feed the larpers. oldfags like a little verification before they believe anything. you can come here as a tripfag but offer nothing but vague info, you will be called a larper.

that's how shit works here

Thanks if you're real, fuck you if you're larping.

You present a hypothesis I favor, which makes me suspicious because there is never any good news.

This hypothesis needs a prediction that can be falsified. From what you said today, it can't.

>nothing about Papadopulous
weren't there some reports of this guy wearing a wire?

>People have asked how we got Rosenstein to appoint Mueller to head the special council.
It was Javanka who convinced Trump to fire Flynn and Comey and hire Mueller. It was also Javanka who convined Trump to fire Cory and hire Manafort. Javanka is destroying Trump by putting globalists-commies in his administration, but he is dumb enough to follow their advice. What say you on these facts?

>to head the special council
>thinking the special counsel is a council that someone sits at the head of

Fuck off LARPfag

>haha stupid snowflake 18 years who never worked a day in their life
confirmed boomer larper

Bumpity for Skippy!

wow this time its definitely not a larp, not like the last 3000 times an ""insider"" has been here.

Q was obvious larp, fuckin dumb kids

Who talks like this? Seems kinda fake and gay.

if you were real you wouldnt be revealing this much info about a plan that is ongoing and can be stopped
kill yourself
too many fucking larpers on this god damn board

>Did you notice that some in the Democratic party are calling for a new investigative team?
No
this never happened

i fucking hate you attention seeking roastie faggots like you. just say what you have to say, provide some credible proof, or shut the fuck up.

>If they cause trouble, grab a baseball bat and defend yourself.

LARPing shill detected

>LARP/10

Too inarticulate. Nice try though.

Oh hey!

TRUE IF BIG ISJDBEHAKDBTBEJAKSBDB