Brit/pol/: Washed Up Edition

>Tory MP and whip Charlie Elphicke suspended and referred to police after 'serious allegations'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41866970

>Suspended Labour MP Kelvin Hopkins "absolutely and categorically" denies sexual harassment claim by party activist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41866351

>Labour investigates Clive Lewis over groping claim: Prominent MP is accused of giving a 39-year-old female activist's bottom 'a big squeeze' as they hugged at the 2017 conference
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5047899/Labour-investigates-Clive-Lewis-groping-claim.html

>The International Development Secretary held undisclosed meetings in Israel without telling the Foreign Office while accompanied by an influential pro-Israeli Conservative lobbyist, the BBC has learned.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41853561

>Jewish group demands apology after Harriet Harman repeats Holocaust joke live on BBC
rt.com/uk/408745-harman-antisemitism-labour-bbc/

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-41837205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Boy, 14, held of acid attacks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41859186

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/408544-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320

Links acquired from britpol.org/links/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41872995
youtube.com/watch?v=e9hKXIiaAl8
news.sky.com/story/scottish-minister-mark-mcdonald-resigns-overinappropriate-behaviour-11113831
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/michelle-obama-says-men-are-entitled-self-righteous-because-women-protect-them-too-much.html
strawpoll.me/14327021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm beyond redemption and shouldn't attempt to better myself for the good of my child.

Stop whining.

ok now shut up because no one cares

Elliott poster told me so.

The Johnsons on pointless.

>says he's going to seek redemption yet continues to live in sin
When's the christening and wedding?

The Christening is in the first stages of organisation, we have had a informal chat with the Church.
I plan the proposal in February.

It would be more offensive if it actually struck a nerve and was too close to home and wasn't just a generic "haHA person i disagree with is a fat and ugly fedora wearing autistic paedo" image.

Feel free to make more OC and posts about me though.

Reminder not to specify even to within a week when the wedding or christening will be.

>Dodgy fireworks going off course
>Almost damaging the house
>Look out the window
>It's the one black family within a mile radius

>paedo
Nowhere in the image does it say that. Freudian slip?

I fucking hate people who use fireworks not on new years or Nov 5th

An improvement. Why didn't her father demand you two get married upon hearing you squirted a bastard in her belly?

ANOTHER ONE

Reminder that the UK should withdraw from the UNCRC so that we can sort out our messy age legislation.

We need a restructuring of the law in this country.

Because he's an adult child who never married her mother and is far more concerned with taking drugs than what I get up to.

Stop giving people ammunition.

>daniel kawczynski
>slipping her the kielbasa
based poles

>unmarried
>drugs
Bloody hell, Hitchens is right.

I wouldn't mind Hitchens if he could just stop being so bloody defeatist. You can hear the depression in his voice.

>I've tried optimism, and I don't recommend it to anyone

Inexorable, apotheosis, putative, specious and sublimate. Does it make me thick if I didn't know what these words meant before today?

I am YKTD.

>A loud explosion has been heard near Riyadh's airport, with unconfirmed reports saying Saudi Arabia intercepted a ballistic missile from Yemen.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41872995

Bad for us?

What's going to come out of this?

No, it means we get to sell them one more ground to air missile.

G L O B A L
L
O
B
A
L

>can't handle bonfire night bantz
Pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9hKXIiaAl8

Bonfire Night is the best.

Another one
news.sky.com/story/scottish-minister-mark-mcdonald-resigns-overinappropriate-behaviour-11113831

So do you guys think we'll see a good few by-elections because of this sex scandal?

Smashing my cock with mums teapot on the kitchen table

Let me do some digging for you, I'll report back soon.

Imran Hosein details an end time prophecy which predicts that a frog will be a prevalent symbol leading up to the time when huge, untameable fire comes out of Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Also, Brother Kekthanael points out the Jewish role in the end times prophecy on his modest little YouTube channel.

is he white, a slav or a paki

2 sugars.

chickens coming home to roost

I hope we get another election. That's three, '15, '17 and '18.

How would a 2018 election turn out?

Good post

fucking chavs i can count at least 6 different people firing fireworks and thats just from my window so its only one side

Sell your cloak and buy a gun.

Anonymongs have well and truly killed this general.

16 year old chav who bought fireworks online, decided to rip them on the streets with his mates.

No need to be a snide, I'm asking your opinion.

Labour are polling dangerously well at the moment. If present trends continue I think they could form some sort of minority or coalition government.

I miss Dave tbqh.

Do you live in a rough area lad?

>thinks he was being snidey
Awkward.

What about on our Independence Day?

the best part of by elections is the meme candidates that pop up
Anne Memerine Waters and her army of tommymongs will definitely try
New ukip leader bolton and either JRE or David Kurten will try for ukip

one of those london but not really estates full of pikeys

that's not until 2021 lol

It's been like bloody Kabul the past couple of weeks. Guy Fawkes night is literally on a Sunday this year, and yet I've had FAR more fireworks going on around me than ever before. Usually it's only a few days, a week at most.

There is a private entertainment service for the wealthy 1% that’s like periscope but basically spies on the front cameras and microphones of poor goys’ smartphones.

Smile! You’re on Camera.

ITS HAPPENING IN WINCHESTER RIGHT NOW LADS

RACE WAR NOW GAS THEM GAS NOOOOWWWW

Looks comfy tbqh.

so im assuming everyone knows leadsom started this sex scandal business, do you think she'll be able to take down May and gives us a real Brexit?

We don't have an independence day. Our relationship with the EU is vastly different to, say, the relationship between the 13 colonies and Britain. It will be remembered simply as "the day we left the EU", as opposed to it warranting to title of "independence day".

Came across that way.

My thoughts are with you kamerad.

>leadsom give a real brexit
That old bitch couldn't even give a real effort to get elected.

Have you seen the video of the MP fingering a goat in their initiation ceremony?

It's been alright round my area. I'd ban the sale of fireworks desu, causes nothing but disruption to people, animals and the fire birgade.

Is this what autism looks like?

Is this a ruse by the establishment to purge polticians that would not vote to repeal Brexit? Simple use Weinsteingate as a cover to quickly replace these people in a series of snap bi-elections?

he also likes it w dupe

Winchester is a pretty comfy town.
Great cathedral.
Lewes bonfire is the best though

No this is a left wing coup de'tat. Remainers are deliberately trying to get MPs from the party suspended and lose their seats, then Corbyn wins, becomes PM, and cucks out as expected and decides to stop brexit as it suddenly turns out brexit is racist sexist transphobic

If I make another religious strawpoll, should I exclude Islam and Judaism? Seems people just pick them to be funny.

I don't even particularly mind it myself, it's just there have been SO many. It has been every night since 12 days ago, I've been keeping track. Even some distant ones at half two in the morning last night, oddly enough.

No, it's what realism looks like. We do not and will not have an "independence day".

The people who resigned/been suspended are all Remainers as far as I know.

Why are they burning crosses lad?

Just to let MIPITT know I wasn't intentionally ignoring him in his thread I just was enjoying a few cheeky ciders.

But then the question arises of whether or not he just wanted me to post to keep his thread bumped.

Ahh these questions that plague us on this mortal realm.

Same tbqh.

He looked the part.

Do you not understand what bonfire night celebrates?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/michelle-obama-says-men-are-entitled-self-righteous-because-women-protect-them-too-much.html

WORTHLESS HOLE

All that matters is the numbers. About 5 Tory MPs could lose their seats depending on how safe they are. Then norn iron gets mad about stormont, DUP pulls out and goes back to bombing shit again, government collapses, time for white genocide with (((Labour)))

Cheeky monkey you'll get what you're given

Thanks lad it's nice to be appreciated

for the lord

Bonfire night is a night celebrated in rural England with a ritual cross burning and a hanging of a negro.

I do but I thought it was just Guy effigies and fireworks.

As a gag, everyone should post their full name and address.

I wasn't being snide, I did some looking on some of the ones that have been in the news.
MP involved in scandal: Mark McDonald
Party: SNP
Constituency:
Won constituency with a majority of: 11,630 (37.6%)
Party that came second: Conservative

MP involved in scandal: Charlie Elphicke
Party: Conservative
Constituency: Dover
Won constituency with a majority of: 6,294 (12.5%)
Party that came second: Labour

MP involved in scandal: Kelvin Hopkins
Party: Labour
Constituency: Luton North
Won constituency last election with a majority of: 14,364 (30.8%)

MP involved in scandal: Clive Lewis
Party: Labour
Constituency: Norwich South
Won constituency last election with a majority of: 15,596 (30.4%)

MP involved in scandal: Daniel Kawczynski
Constituency: Shrewsbury and Atcham
Won constituency last election with a majority of: 6,627 (11.4%)

MP involved in scandal: Michael Fallon
Constituency: Sevenoaks
Won constituency last election with a majority of: 21,917 (42.8%)

Labour MPs could lose their seats as well.

Besides, what more can Labour do to advance white genocide? Under the Tories net migration has reached record levels. Maybe accelerationism is the answer.

Tyler Rose
36 Nenthead Road
HIGHAM ON THE HILL
CV13 2GA

>mfw some people dont play burn the darkie on the 4th

traditionally it was a big anti-catholic festival

No. We celebrate the failure of Guy Fawkes and his mates because what he was doing wasn't simply an attack upon Parliament and England but upon Protestantism. He and his cronies were Catholic, which was the driving force behind his shenanigans. His failure was a hammer blow against Catholicism and Popery.

>white genocide with (((Labour)))
>implying the tories have been any better

btw, they still burn effigies at lewes

Apologies then mate. They all look like safe seats so I wouldn't expect much drama.

strawpoll.me/14327021

strawpoll.me/14327021

strawpoll.me/14327021

>strawpoll.me/14327021

>strawpoll.me/14327021

>strawpoll.me/14327021

Yes I understand the history, I just didn't realise that cross-burning was part of the celebrations usually.

If you remember Labours 13 years of total white genocide, constant affirmative action and insufferable diversity quotas, you'll see it's very different with the Conservatives. Stop meming

Dave Cameron was weak and feeble, he just fucked off when the going got tough, not bad when you can just fuck off from your job and have it not affect your CV innit

DESSERTED HIS POST

You don't see the Queen just fucking off

TREASON, ABANDONED HIS COUNTRY AND PEOPLE IN THEIR MOMENT OF NEED, IMAGINE THAT A PM JUST FUCKING OFF

And will still cream a fat pension of the top, can't just fuck off like that if you're in the Forces serving your country can ya, unless you're Eddie

Only Hopkins and Kawcxynskifjekdbje has any chance of turning

based sikhs, am i right?

anybody else believe the earth is flat?