Are women in the US/Canada the absolute worst entitled most evil humans on the planet?

Are women in the US/Canada the absolute worst entitled most evil humans on the planet?

I feel they are to blame for our fucked up politics too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

pic for fucking ants

Yup.

Wow, just read it, what a cunt indeed.

Leave this board and never come back newfag. Who the fuck downloads a thumbnail?

Wrong pic

>Grouping Canada with the US
No, our women are white.

>when someone is becoming as less amused in life as I am

You ^^^

Best of tinder thread?
Best of tinder thread.

yes, but we let them do it.

we can't blame women, ultimately we males failed them and this is their way of thanking us.

I've never replied to a single one of these posts, and never will. You will never get my (you).

Hey I guess her some credit, she comes right out and shows you her little mixed spawn. Most women would be hiding them from you until you've dated a while and she's sunk some claws in and at least forced you into making an uncomfortable breakup where you have to try to hide why.

This lady is a living meme.

heuhuehuehue

So is this one.

>Using so much spandex that it literally pushes your guts into your ass
why isn't this in batz?

On mobile so fuck you .danger doggo where is you :(

I've been wanting to make some kind of cards against humanity spinoff using these screencaps as the cards.

Anyone got original?

indians aren't okay

you fucking frogeating spastic nigger

>28

Fuck

The only cute thing about these women (sans the trans) is that they think they're calling the shots.

I thought these were fake till I got POF, Tinder and Okcupid holy shit they're EVERYWHERE.

I promptly deleted the dating apps and returned to the bars.

They are not half as loathsome as antposters, you fucking antposter.

Women are going to get BTFO hard after artificial wombs and sexbots become a reality.

HNNNGGGGGG

i can't even see that image

Finally. Someone that is the near my height

>6'8

Good morning I hate womn

It's entertainment for me at this point.

Haha, "she" is balding

>i like mainstream popular culture, im such a nerd lmao

Yes. They don't even really pay taxes either. Women produce a net negative in taxes and income. We're basically paying them to exist while they treat us like serfs.

What the fuck, that's my town you stupid nigger

I'd be down just because of the novelty of it

I remember this. Fake profile sadly

Anacortes/Burlington reporting in, waiting for more snow.

anyone else remember Trigglypuff's PoF account

good job. you doxxed yourself

i would fuck johnny and diegos faces desu

its coming...and I dislike it

I'd be swinging on her like she was a jungle gym

Lets play a game.
Know of somebody named Ruby J.?

>You know what I need? Love.
>Better hop on the ol interwebs app to get it.
>What's the best way to get good guys that will love me?

>Better lead off by talking about how much dick I've taken.

This.
There's a fucking reason, since the beginning of time, establishments ALWAYS told their men "keep your women on a tight leash". We let the lash off and now the dog has ruined the furniture and is taking a dump in your favorite sneakers. And now if you try to approach the dog it starts barking and biting at you, causing your neighbors to call the police on you, who then arrest you for animal cruelty.

she sounds cool tho

nah..im antisocial

No she doesn't. what type of fucking women are you into at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ

Lookit the adam's apple!

Good. If you ever meet her, run the fuck away.

i meant, shes making fun of numales

>very romantic
>banged 60 guys in a semester

Checks out

I actually remember stumbling upon this when I first went on OkCupid up here in NH. It's fucking depressing going through the profiles moreso on POF. Literally every girl is "queer", "pansexual" etc; uses some snowflake pronouns. I just want to slap the shit out of them all.

This
Women aren't the problem

Then theres this lol

>As a white cis person
>Jewish (and laughing about it)

>same sex
>race mixing
>edge lord sjw
Its keep getting worse

>I feel they are to blame for our fucked up politics too
White American women vote better than white European men.
They may be shit compared to our white men, but they're still the second best in the entire first world. Stop being an (((mgtow))) nigger and find a woman so you can save your race.

I tried POF for the first time awhile ago and was blown away how 95 percent of the women on there are single moms with black kids. Are women as a whole just that fucking stupid?? 9/10 times a black guy is gonna knock you up and leave. Its not a joke its what they do.

Forgot pic

See? Like shit like that, who tf is gonna fuck that? The dude has to be a completely submissive emasculated faggot or something.

100% this, holy shit that was spot on

Tell me about it my man. I'm in a decent sized town. Theres literally about 300 blacks in a town of 30k. I see little half breeds in tow behind single moms in town every day.

>there's no such thing as [Insert oxymoronic strawman here]
the fact that they think only one race is capable of racism shows exactly how much these idiots project their own shitty worldviews onto everyone else

>women are lunatics

Hell that dude who murdered and cheated on his pregnant girlfriend still gets a shit ton of fan letters DAILY in prison

>incel austists still reply seriously to this thinking she isn't joking

And half the women look like this

WHY IS RUSSIA WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE US HATE WOMEN?

HAHAHHAHA

>thumbnail posting

fuck off

That bald dude looks like a G'

Why does she want other people to call her(him) "they/them", when she refers to herself as "I"?

>BKAME RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEE
>kekistan flag
what is going on here

Wouldnt you as a whole species kind of wisen up like look around and be like "hmmm seems to be a lot of single mom half blacks" but no they probably play mental gymnastics and convince themselves "derrellian will get a job and love me and our son once he's out of prison for robbery"

Some women with naturally think necks have it too.

>implying Women need Russia's help to make us hate them

Arent most Tinder profiles fake? Especially with the snarky messages? Ive gotten so much spam on there honestly

It's the WW1-WW2 that are the probem, at least in Europe where a lot of men died. No male rolemodel > boys became pussies > if boys are pussies girl have to compensate > strong girls scare away the boys > they are even bigger pussies > girls are even more dominant

I sincerely hope that she's not actually only 20 years old

>Ayn Rand
>tolerance
He can't even read apperantly.

Imagine that 6'7 350 lb chick just riding you and slamming that enormous ass up and down on your cock

Sup NHbro. Same boat. Dating sucks here. Even the most "normal" ones just hide their psychosis.