STOP YOUR RACISM IMMEDIATELY AND RETURN TO CHRIST

Christianity and racism are diametrically opposite to each other.

The bible says "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - psalm 139:14

Every single human, whether brown or black, big or small, is specifically handcrafted by god in his perfect image. He loves all people and races equally.

Your racism is heresy, and makes you into a new heretical sect. God's will for this earth is that all races come together in jesus, not that some rule over others or let down their brother in need.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871
archive.is/pzO4k
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism
kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REPENT NOW AND LET THE WORLD COME TOGETHER IN JESUS NAME

The Jews invented Christianity to bastardize goyim. Stop worshipping a Jew. Return to Roman values if you want to save white people.

pic related is gods children?

A note to those who are of catholic persuasion - Bergoglio doesn't allow racism, and he sits on the seat. Not you.

yes... but they were confused, most likely this is a pagan tradition of some sort that compels them to act in this way.
All humans are same inside, all humans have the same spark of god in them. Posting gore doesn't change the fact that they're still your brothers, like it or not. Would you not rather seem them improved?

to those who think antisemitism is christian: listen to the pope and shutr the FUCK up. you don't have the authority to decide

Do not give things that are holy unto dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet then turn again and rend you.

Read Galatians. Specifically Galatians 3. Also Romans 11.

what does this have to do with anything?
Let me ask you this - who did jesus die to save?

yes, it talks about how the religion of the jews was opened to all who want to receive it. What's your point?

romans 11 even says that the TREE that gentiles are being grafted to is JEWISH,
"how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!".
It's easier to graft jews back into their own tree than it is for gentiles. This is proof that christianity is a continuation of judaism. Europe owes it's existence to judeo-christian heritage

>what does this have to do with anything?
>Let me ask you this - who did jesus die to save?
Those who would accept him and his message.

wrong buddy, go back to basics

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

are non-whites in the WORLD ?
can non-whites BELIEVE in him ?

QR code in pic related links to this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 4 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
3- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
4- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that as taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

Yes but they choose not to. So why do you want to give our holy and best things to them?

eat shit nigger

they literally do. sub-saharan africa and latin america are already supermajority christian, and it's now growing in china.

If you care at all about christianity, then you will have to welcome to outside world. The future of christianity is brown and black, mr.

I'm not racist at all, but if you are not Christian, you won't enter my country.

good thing humans aren't religious anymore

kek yourself

oh and btw, it's not "our" holy and best things. It's the best of JEWS, who gave this religion for you in the first place. The only reason you get to partake of god who was revealed by the chosen is because of jesus.

You're the outsider that was allowed into the jewish house, why are you now reluctant to do the same favour to the 3rd world?

you unironically believe the shit you type?

Abrahamic religions are literally crowd control systems.

people with at least half a brain are either deist or apathetic to religion

What do you not understand. I'm not racist. I just don't want to have atheists. Muslims and Jews in my country.

Do you know what´s heresy? Interpreting the Holy Bible to suit your opinion, faggot.

All races coming together in Christ does not mean flooding Europe with islamic migrants who escaped their countries to be parasites and criminals.

Op is a kike

why not?
Jesus' plan was for everyone to convert. It's a lot easier to convert when they're already in. We should make Europe open to ALL god's children, even if they temporarily have the wrong religion

> all humans are the same inside
Yes, after that webm, I am sure of it.

KYS Jew

If they concert, they are Christians, retard.

I see shills are working overtime today, must be since nov 4 "happening" isn't going to happen.
Sad!

Sage and hide, gentlemen.

Praise Geebus and Pedohammad!

There is no confusion. You didn't bring up a single point.
The scripture is CLEAR, i'm literally just pointing it out to you so you can actually put your money where your mouth is and walk the walk.

Picking up the cross daily means helpnig your brother, not just keeping it inside of your head and still acting out racist atheism.

Maybe not islamic. They should be helped too, but at the moment there are hundreds of millions in sub-saharan africa who want to come in, and these are your literal BROTHERS - not "criminals".

i'm a jew of the spirit, as are all those who confess jesus. so i guess in that sense yes.

Come in where?

yes but you just said they won't ENTER if they're not already christian

but i'm glad we agree.

yeah why dont you go and die in a cross you filthy kike

Europe, north america and australia/NZ.

These are places where the wealth is being hoarded and not shared with your eternally saved brothers

>Maybe not islamic. They should be helped too, but at the moment there are hundreds of millions in sub-saharan africa who want to come in, and these are your literal BROTHERS - not "criminals".
It's okay, they can all come, all 900 millions of them.
We settle them on Iceland.

>Europe, north america and australia/NZ.
Why there? Why not Asia or Africa?

C H R I S T C U C K S
H
R
I
S

C
U
C
K
S

to those who use the word kike:
>i'm a jew of the spirit, as are all those who confess jesus. so i guess in that sense yes.

if you believe in jesus, you have been taken in as a jew. Not necessarily of the flesh (genetic), but of the SPIRIT. (READ PIC RELATED)

So next time you use slurs against jews, remember that if you're saved you literally ARE ONE.

also:

Btw why so many canadians think their country is overpopulated? Don't they need more russian software developers?

Read Galatians 3:16.
Also read the story of the Prodigal son. The son who didn't leave was jealous of his father's apparently greater love for the prodigal than for him.

"Racism" isn't real. Just like all of the other labels anti-whites use to destroy Europeans.

OP is an obvious shill

because asia and africa don't have all the wealth, or a history of oppressing their brothers. Europe has a wonderful opportunity right now to prove it's faith in christ through ACTION, not just internet shitposting.

i don't think iceland has room, continental europe does.

Cept this is old testament, allegorical story's of the origins of man and his soul and his destiny, along with a history of the Jews. A history which rightfully shows how they messed up so bad, God had to be born in flesh as a man, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to be sacrifice himself for the forgiveness of our sins.
What Jesus teaches us is Christian. What God told the Jews was for Jews.
>Inb4 Jesus said love thy neighbor
The world is NOT my neighbor. The next town over, is my neighbor. How far does it go?
Do they share my cultural values and traditions? If they don't, they are not my neighbor.

yes i've read it many times.

This in and of itself isn't a point.

Read revelation. Read Genesis. yes?
What exactly is the point? how are you connecting it to the topic?

spoken like a racist

canada is one of the least populated countries in the world, tons of room for new brothers and sisters

>because asia and africa don't have all the wealth, or a history of oppressing their brothers.
Africa and Asia have oppressed Christians since the beginning the history. Are you stupid?
>i don't think iceland has room
That's such a RACIST thing to say.

NOT MY POPE
NOT MY POPE
NOT MY POPE
How fucking dare you defend satan worshippers (jews & muslims)?!
Waiting for Michael to Slay your ass.

literally worshiping a jew in a stick

t.american

lol can he hurry the fuck up then

Also One Group We Can ACTUALLY get Along with has Wise Words on this.

you think people in other countries aren't your neighbour?
Not only are they your neighbour, they're your BROTHER.
read:
Jesus himself said, whoever is saved is part of the family. Case closed.

>What God told the Jews was for Jews.
"17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

Unless it was specifically done away (fulfilled) by christ, then no it's not """for the jews""". it still applies. You don't just get to discard old testament teachings as if they were a mistake

>Do they share my cultural values and traditions? If they don't, they are not my neighbor.
this is something you made up on the spot, not biblical, pure heresy. Nothing in the bible supports this and its pure lies. Stop trying to shove a square peg into a round hole.

If all saved are your literal brothers, then i'm pretty sure they deserve even better treatment than "neighbour".

Nationalism will save the West; Culture, Borders, Language, and Heritage.

America was Great when America was a white supremacist nation that became the leading example all across the world.

If wanting to defend and preserve your nation, your people and your heritage is racist, then there's nothing wrong with racism

There are people gloating that white people are being replaced and becoming a minority. And you're telling me I'm suppose to allow the future of my people to be stolen? FUCK NO.

Yes, Whites are being replaced. HENCE, We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

US General Patton said after defeating the Nazis, "We fought the wrong enemy". The real enemy was Communism, which Hitler was fighting and trying to stop from overtaking Europe! Communism is diametrically opposed to Christianity.

Hitler was indeed trying to stop the spread of this perverse, degenerate form of government known as Bolshevism/Marxism-Leninism. Look at the West now. We fought the wrong fucking enemy!

Racism in America was holding back the doors of hell from bursting and allowing the hordes of third world heathen and their crimes from coming here!

The destruction of the white European race is the destruction of the free world and will be the advancement of Communism everywhere!

The logic and reasoning behind the necessity to preserve the European race and our Christian Western civilization cannot be refuted by anyone. The free Christian world depends on the Western white man for its survival.

I'm not ashamed to be white. I am proud of my white ancestors. So sorry libs and cucked 'Christians'. I have zero guilt for achievements of my ancestors. They were tremendous men that made it possible for me to live free today.

>"YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL"
T. What JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF said to the jews

>NOT MY POPE
Do you have the authority to say what pope is or isnt yours/real?

Fuck off. Convert to protestantism if you all of a sudden think apostolic tradition doesn't count anymore because the pope calls out your bullshit

Ridiculous.

Racism and Christianity is totally compatible

>Jesus himself said, whoever is saved is part of the family. Case closed.

tl:dr people will disagree with me i better make sure they don't reply to me anymore,you sound butthurt,if i fucked your mother in the asshole and sucked her jew tits would you still LOVE me as your brother or would you call me 'confused'?

of the PHARISEES, not of the jews.

Jesus himself was a jew. Are you saying that jesus said that HE himself was of the devil?

wake the fuck up, all your talking points are stupid.

What does welcoming fake refugees have to do with Christianity and racism? It has already been established over and over again that about 75% of the people travelling to Europe are economic migrants. They come here to escape social pressure in their native country and they create social pressure in the receiving country. Someone who tells lies and prays on a Christian community (all of Europe)'s humanitarian spirit is a criminal. Illegal migration is a crime and what's more it's selfish and wicked. These people choose to undermine each countries right to manage their population and take jobs away from not only the people who were born and raised in that country but also the legal migrants and true refugees. BTW why would a Muslim refugee, leave Muslim countries who have the laws that they want to follow and come to a Christian region to enforce their rule of law? Someone who truly seeks refugee stops at the first safe harbour ie the other Muslim countries in their region, oh and btw, they don't go back on holiday why the conflict they supposedly ran away.
If you're a frigging hippy who believes that Jesus would have put up with this abuse you clearly haven't read the bible. Jesus smashed up the stalls in the temple when people were buying and selling there. Would the same person really sit by and let the followers of a prophet who usurped his message really put up with this? I don't think so.
I say this as a Christian.

Read again who were the samaritans in His time (hint: a despicable subhuman).

May nothing separate you from Him.

Which pope?

Because my Pope was in the Hitler Jugend

->ethiopia
>not christian
what a shitty map

Vatican II is heresy, motherfucker.
And this is the antipope.
What Kind of Pope lets MUSLIMS (actual satan worshippers, who worship someone that pissed Heaven Off SO BADLY that Archangel Gabriel himself came down & beat the shit out of) pray in the Vatican? That was the moment I knew We had been intercepted by (((them))).
They want to destroy everything We Hold Holy. Thankfully ALOT of Archbishops, especially in America are working against this heretic.
He won't sit on that Throne much longer.

It's plain to see that immigration policies are intended to deliberately harm European Christians. You are favoring one group over another. It also makes little sense to import non-Christians for conversion when you've already demonstrated here that they can be converted quite easily in their ancestral homelands.

If Christian Europe is destroyed, there will remain few left to spread the good word. In the long run, your ambitions override good sense.

are you telling me that the bible is wrong about matthew 12:48?

Or are you telling me that jesus is a liar?

Help me understand, i dont get how you're not just a complete heretic.

this is just profanity now. Come back when you have a point.
Oh, and read the bible maybe.

wrong. If you believe a single thing jesus or the bible says, then no you cannot be racist.
You're a part of some other heretical sect if you are, but not christianity.

what a bullshit lol

never knew niggers had a pope

Daily reminded OP is a psyops pagan faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism

I’d love everyone to come to know Christ.

Doesn’t mean I want niggers in my country though.

Do you even read the Holy Book?

atheists or anybody please dont take the bait im pretty sure this leftist is just trying to waste your time

>What does welcoming fake refugees have to do with Christianity and racism?
if a refugee is christian, then they're by definition your brother and they're not "fake".

>Jesus smashed up the stalls in the temple when people were buying and selling there
what does tyhis have to do with racism? Yes he chased out the moneylenders because they were disgracing the temple. This is also what should be done with racists who call themself christian.

yeah, as i thoguht. It's your own personal religion that has nothing to do with christianity.

>Vatican II is heresy, motherfucker.

what gives you the authority to say this?
Seriously? answer that question. Stop dodging. The entier point of catholicism is that you have a rigid power structure, a hierarchy going all the way up to the pope. If you want to rebel, then fine go be a protestant.

>We had been intercepted by (((them)))
Them? The same "them" that jesus was a part of? The same "them" that you become a part of if you believe in jesus and are saved?
"28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God."

the girls (6 of them right) wanna have fun.

I agree, love all humans. But, Jews aren't human. They are anti-human.

You deserve stake, filthy heretic.

kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm

if you have hatred for your eternally saved brother, then you're not a christian and the love of god is not in you.

Why do you just ignore Revealation 3:9? What reason could there be for that other than you pushing an agenda to weaken us?

>all races cum together in jesus
Sounds p. gay fampai

> if a refugee is christian, then they're by definition your brother and they're not "fake"
muslims aren't christian try harder larper

you still hasn't answered my question,would you still love me if i fucked your mother in her butthole and milked her jew tits

"12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite (Ethiopian)."
"10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

God literally punished those who oppose racemixing. It's the will of the god of the universe that we racemix. All you have is verses about literal cattle.

You're saying jesus wasn't human.

WE WILL RETAKE JERUSALEM!

>They are your family?
Are they? Are the Catholic? Orthodox? Lutheran? Protestant? What sect of Christianity are they?
Many African christians do not share the values of European/Western Christians.
Also, how dare you take Christ's words out of context. He fulfilled the prophecies of Himself coming as the savior of all. All original special deals and laws made with Jews are done and void. Meaning we follow the 10 commandments, we follow what Jesus taught us. Not some "holy Land for the chosen people" bullshit.
You need to leave Sup Forums

Be like Crist if you want to die like Christ

talking about pharisees and fake jews.

Jesus was a real jew.

What's your point?

No, muslims aren't christians. But those who are nonwhite refugees and are christians are legitimate. What don't you get?

All races will be in heaven.

fugggggggggg :D

racism is hatred? since when
I call it racial diversity.

Jesus was hated by jews and jews who practiced Judaism. in the jewish Talmud in Gittin 56b, 57a a story is mentioned in which Onkelos summons up the spirit of a Yeshu who sought to harm Israel. He describes his punishment in the afterlife as boiling in excrement.

Jews are anti-Christian. You can fuck off, kike.

"You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog."
I think Ashin Wirathu knows what he's talking about. I will love my neighbor and all that shit as long as that person is a Finn and to a lesser extent if that person is European. No love for subhumans.

kys, blasphemer

> Jesus was a real jew.

so you worship a jew?

> But those who are nonwhite refugees and are christians are legitimate
> nonwhite
> christian

you are larping WAY too hard

>Europe: WE AREN'T VERY CHRISTIAN! SEE WE ARE PROGRESSIVE!
>Europe about immigration: Christ himself said we need immigrants and we need to treat them well! Be good Christians and let them in.
How convenient, you are athists one moment and then hardcore Christians the other

Yes good goyim, the jews are your friend, here take 6 shekels now be a good goy and help end the white race because white women and white children are evil.

>atheists or anybody please dont take the bait im pretty sure this leftist is just trying to waste your time
OP isn't very good at it.
That Jewish racist doesn't realize that Christians are fine with helping other Christians. That is what Poland is doing.
Christians are not fine with submitting to atheists, Muslims, Jews and other satanic cults.

Go drink somalian semen like your beta femboi cuck odin you faggot larper

The "jews" of today ARE the Pharisees you dumbshit.