*blocks your path*

IN THE UKRAINE THEY WERE MAKING POSTERS REMINDING PARENTS ITS WRONG TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9495
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56346
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45277
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumping rare Petersons

C L E A N

The Leaf worth saving

Omg how much i would love to be fucked by Peterson...

This is the only funny *blocks ur path* thread I've ever seen.
Lmao fucking gold.

>ywn be initiated into the ranks of the secret order of pronoun warriors

I'm glad someone else understands this homoerotic feel.

And with his new nazi-like haircut..

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Newtonian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at McGill University, and I’ve been involved in numerous scientific papers on mythology, and I have over 300 confirmed citations on ResearchGate. I am trained in neuropsychology and I’m the top tenured humanities professor in the entire University of Toronto. You are nothing to me but just another non-binary pronoun. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even in a Soviet gulag, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with defining truth to me over the Internet? Think again, neo-marxist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of psychiatrists across Canada and your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your super-ego. You’re fucking individuated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can analyze you with over seven hundred different psychotherapy techniques, and that’s just with my lecture notes. Not only am I extensively trained in typology, but I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious, you little constructionist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” metatruth was about to bring down upon your hierarchy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody Newtonian. I will shit synchronicity all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Pinocchio.

sort yourselves out

>IN THE UKRAINE THEY WERE MAKING POSTERS REMINDING PARENTS ITS WRONG TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN

but... why?

Ukrainians had noting to eat because of communism, so they ate their dead.

>t.Stalin

Children who although lovable...
... are also delicious.

t. Peterson on cocaine.

*Roughly speaking.

YOUR

YOUR

Who cares? Everything southwest of Poland is Russian, though some of them are deluded otherwise.

Vatnikshills, please kill Ukraine soon so I'm not bored by hearing about it. Next time don't elect a leader who gives away your rightful Tsarist clay. You are entitled to all the land between Siberia and the English Channel.

Its no joke, bucko!

damn, peterson looks way better with facial hair, he should stick to it

are you guys honest jbp fans or just paid advertisers? i don't see how people can enjoy listening to him.

half of his shtick is making like borderline schizo jumps in conclusions to give reasoning as to why a story has an underlying meaning or something. his line of thinking (which he probably honestly doesn't think there's anything wrong with) reminds me of my friend who took MDMA and went crazy for a few months. he sorta just lacked a 'fact checking' part of his brain so anything he thought would make sense by default even if there wasn't much evidence to support it

from the looks of it his entire 'maps of meaning' thing is instructions on how to make utterly ridiculous extrapolations like this. his whole outlook on life is like a college student trying to be creative with discovering allegorical themes in a shitty movie or something. it's super lame and intellectually dishonest bullshitting

but hey at least this charlatan has a funny voice and whacky memes. clean your room guys! slay thy dragon hehe

top kek

Oh look it's a kike shill off for the cia nigger that denied Christ.

>hasn't watched Pinocchio
sort yourself out

he looked better with his old hair, his barber JUST'd him

you're fucking retarded, watch his personality class and sort yourself out

be sure to like, upvote, and subscribe to jordan b peterson for more epic memes fellas. and don't forget he has a patreon where YOU can listen to an old alcoholic quack talk about the bible on stage for only 250 thousand dollars, a fair price for someone as valuable as a government employee and hack of an academic

p.s. totally not shilling it just so happens that everyone posting in this thread is posting brainless memes since actually trying to discuss something would be a lot of effort for advertising for 25 cents per post. even though a pretentious quack like JBP and his fans would be people trying to encourage discussions :)

wow you're so woke user, what are your credentials and what do you do for a living?

I was sad when he died.

why don't you use your maps of meaning training to pretend to be sherlock holmes and extrapolate information about me (which is slightly more accurate than guessing but at least it sounds cool and makes you look thoughtful) based on what i wrote? sort yerself out buddy XD

>his entire message boils down to "stop lying and try to do what you can to reduce suffering in the world"
>GRRRR STOP LISTENING TO THIS GUY HE'S A HACK

Take your bitter anger elsewhere

answer my question or fuck off

Jordan "It depends what you mean by Jesus" Peterson is a total pseud.

LEARN TO READ! LEARN TO THINK! LEARN TO SPEAK!
IT TURNS YOU INTO A SUPER POWER, AN INDIVIDUAL SUPER POWER!!

lol you are that guy aren't you? you walk into a party and remind everyone that today was the anniversary of something horrible and perhaps people shouldn't be at a party but can never properly explain wtf he is doing there if he thinks that.
....some people want to watch the world burn

even if it doesn't you learned to
>>read
>>think
>>write
>>speak
I see absolutely nothing wrong with anything he says people watch tv ffs this is 100000x better than most of all tv or movies out today.

JP made me realise life was worth living.

You can watch Bible lectures for free on Youtube.

>Go back in time to save Hitler
>You don't speak German

Why would a JP fan have any respect for Hitler? Don't tell me you think he's "secretly redpilled"

Hitler could speak and understand English.

same type of message you could get from a 90 iq woman on LSD at burning man

to reiterate my point here since u dont read very well: his discount sherlock holmes method of deducing meaning from stories, events, or behavior is totally misleading and retarded. and it's not just a one off thing that i'm nitpicking. he does it CONSTANTLY

the worst i can remember is his interpretation of what egyptian mythology stories meant sociologically. he never once said "well i could be wrong about this since i'm bullshitting" and he pitched off elaborate meaning for an egyptian mythology story being like an allegory for cultural change. this stuff might sound cool if you have the cognitive skills of an 18 year old but when you realize that he's just bullshitting u will realize he is in fact retarded

Ummm Not To be that Guy Again XD but I Can Tell You Are From Reddit And Are Probably Paid to Advertise mr Shillerson. Sort Urself Out

He is total fraud
t. I study philosophy

I pretend to love Hitler when really I just hate the Jews :( . JP knows

and just so we're clear here bro my message is peace happiness and always try your best. you're taking it the wrong way which makes you a sad little virgin. sort yourself out and learn how to latch to intellectual idols who have about as much intellectual substance to deal out as a bucket of shit

>actually studying philosophy

Why is he so obsessed with Dostoevsky and Solzhenitsyn?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9495

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56346

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45277

OBAMA URANIUM DEAL

“I study philosophy” RETARD ALERT

>paid advertisers
lol quite the imagination ya got there bucko

Why not just read it?

PLEASE tell me you're studying philosphy because your grades were shit and you want to switch to another course on the same uni.

Like Jordan Peterson then? He seems to think of himself as some kind of expert on the subject.

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

Give a sound argument on what's wrong with studying philosophy.

>"IN THE UKRAINE"
>flag

Thought the Americans don't give a shit about any other countries?

nothing if you don't intend to find a job afterwards

lol Go check out his resume again, retard, you read it wrong.

Jordan Peterson is fucking great.
Everyone should be encouraged to watch his lectures.

It's free fundamental knowledge FFS.

it's more likely that people are really excited about posting stale peterson memes with almost no discussion. don't forget to like subscribe and retweet if you really want to become a pretentious pseudointellectual like kermit. also clean ur room hehe (.25 cents deposited into my account)

I still have no idea why you are here...I honestly feel bad for you i mean not only do you invent in your mind that you understand things better than everyone else but that other people are paid employed agents against the truth ONLY YOU KNOW ..this my friend is a mental issue something that needs a professional and i want to tell you no bs its okay to seek help and i promise anyone around you will love you and support you for it

im posting my thoughts about him & wanted to see if anyone would bother to contest it. the problem with that is that shills don't actually care and aren't fans of his so i'm only getting meaningless bump replies like yours

Philosophy is a hobby, if you intend to study it you better become a highschool teacher/ author. Literally no other jobs exist for a philosophist.

Aw, for fuck sake lads I just made a thread about the Ukraine...

your message is meaningless.

Peterson is no egyptologist, so we don't care as much about mythology as we care about avoiding depression.

It's not that hard to find a job after finishing philosophy in Eastern Europe if you have triple digit IQ and live in a big city.

The memes don't stop coming, very impressive

all you say is how you think everything he is and says is wrong and so theres no argument because theres literally hours of him speaking that proves everything you say wrong. you are either not understand his lectures or what is more likely because you seem intelligent enough you are afraid and you should be because you probably haven't been living the life you've wanted and its scary to think you need to start somewhere so you attack you bite the hand that feeds you . just think about it for a second is it possible you are some incredible asshole with no reason or rhyme and in the center is just sad lonesome. you might be the evil guy or the confused guy in the book your life is but this is certain . you are not the hero but i believe in you ! honestly i believe you can be the hero! and if you try you will probably be better than most

What's with the makeup?

i'd kind like to have this really intense talk with him, a true sharing of ideas, peers, rising to some intellectual orgasm, as we throw down the markers and high five at the work on the board, the reality, the magnitude, the beauty of what we accomplished, the ability of the man to create understanding from naught.
Our eyes lock
His face, eternal compassion and respect, he reaches out his hand
We shake hands
He picks up his jacket and walks out of the room, turns at the door
Good work today user, I'll see you tomorrow
fin

His daughter needed some model for make-up practice for school.

uh
his shit is lit
first
second
go fuck yourself jew
reddit is a whole 'nother site

>I don't want to listen to any opposing arguments against my retarded arguments
>Wow it looks like no one's arguing with me, that means I win!

Why are you such a fucking dumb dumb user

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME WHAT IS IT?
I COULD HEAR HIM SO CLEARLY!

This is a pretty decent infographic, but there are too many background colors behind the text, particularly when the text itself shifts color (it's particularly noticeable with the red text.)

sold

he sprung himself into the spotlight with pseudo philosophy and le SJW btfoing politics. you need a 55 year old alcoholic to tell you to eat your greens, exercise, and create good habits to stay out of depression? that's cool but a large portion of his videos are like pseudophilosophy which is my main point

the particular example of egypt wasn't actually the important thing, the point is that his extrapolations are ridiculous and he does them constantly. and as far as it looked the entire maps of meaning course seemed to be about how to delve into stupid extrapolated thought like that. someone who has that warped of a perspective that he can repeatedly apply that heuristic and talk about it without the slightest hint of self awareness

much like this guy i dont even think you shills have watched his videos

Why don't more people use the term Stalinist as a Ubiquitous term for evil? Why is it always Nazi?

Top end estimates put the Holodomor death toll at 12 million in 1933, which makes the Holocaust look small time in comparison, but no one talks about that and paint Russia as a sympathetic combatant in WW2. People use Nazi when making analogies about Voldemort, when he was clearly a Stalinist who didn't care if he starved all those mudblood Ukrainian wizards.

Any other Stalinists in life or in media that get wrongly branded as Nazi?