Hillary SEX TAPE W/ Huma

You think your hot shit dont ya

youtu.be/QODs234yvK4?list=LL71TSXAAbe1dlDEtNJmolew

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos
washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-weiner-to-report-to-prison-by-monday/article/2639637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liz Crokin is mai waifu

did they use Pelosis bizarre skull as a buttplug?

lol wut

This has been floated around for awhile. I think this is what JA tried to release last year when the global ddos happened. Reports from day 1 when that computer was found has been saying the same thing. Maybe a year long larp but I really, really want to know wjat was in the life insurnace folder.

just kissing, or eating clams? what do you think the situation is? i reckon Hill is just fingering and kissing Humas boobs

Yea - I heard it before, but I still always have the same reaction. Just sounds so unbelievable desu.

liz says its a 3 way with an underage girl.

pizza underage or dubious teen underage i wonder?
i think if it is too crazy, it will never be seen. sounds like it was one of the blackmail tapes that are said to be made of everyone important

she said it made grown men cry so I think it has to be some demented shit.

i remember hearing about that before, the NYPD cops who had the laptop broke down.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X929OTinXos

bumping with previous thread
I haven't read these just have them in my tabs, anyone wanna give me a quick gestalt ?

RWW is full of cancer turds. Fuck em.

coke

will they ever release the video?

I don't think they ever release CP

Btw wiener has until Monday to report to prison.

washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-weiner-to-report-to-prison-by-monday/article/2639637

report to prison.. is this normal

Cannot verify but I saw a thread saying t. podesta and huma are in chains already. I hope its true.

It’s normal enough for anyone with a high priced lawyer usually