Infidels btfo

foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/03/saudi-arabia-is-betting-its-future-on-a-desert-megacity-neom-qaddiya-vision-2030/

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711041058820630-houthis-ballistic-missile-riyadh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

City with muslism so...not important except for photos on in stagram.

>having to bet at all

Already done before and better by UAE and Qatar. Also the entire world hates the crypto-kikes, I hope they get annexed by Iran.

his vision is Las Vegas.
imagine my shock.

look closer

i suppose it would be pushing retardation to imagine a saudi tropical paradise megacity

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711041058820630-houthis-ballistic-missile-riyadh/

vision 2030 according to houthi khat chewers

Pathetic attempt to save a regime in decline

The Saud family has ruled since Ibn. As of yet every King was one of his sons.
That kind of weak breading doesn't last long in a Monarchy

is that tower the fucking Barad-Dúr?

>Located 25 miles from the capital, Riyadh, the city is envisioned as an entertainment megaplex with everything from indoor ski slopes to roller coasters to a zoo.
Entertainment is going to save Saudi Arabia. Yeah that country is doomed, they need to create some kind of Silicon Valley filled with 3rd world scientists or some similar shit if they want to be rich in the future lmao.

They're just going to keep pretending that they have a future after the oil runs out until they reach that point and have to face reality.

At most, they've got 10 years at current production levels, if their reserves aren't exaggerated, and future exploration is successful. It could be as little as 5 years.

They can't control their spending. They aren't going to prepare for the future, only make grand gestures at doing so. They're going to collapse hard. The Saudi Royal Family won't be able to afford the weapons and soldiers and welfare to control their population. And they're going to be angry and blame the West.

I can't wait to see what that big ass Jedah tower or whatver its called looks like when it's complete. It's supposed to be like 1km tall

THe way things are going the west will welcome the saudi refugees with open arms

>TFW not rich enough to play cities:skylines IRL

And who gets the construction contracts?

lol

The Saudi Royal Family has an estimated 15,000 members. For each of them to have $100 million is only $22.5 billion. Current oil reserves are worth over $1 trillion.

There are very few countries that won't take an immigrant with $100 million. They can spend all the money they have, squander 95% of the oil revenue they've still got coming, and still move to the country of their choice and live as idle rich for generations.

As for Saudi commoners... well, you can just look around the rest of the Middle East.

'Bettings Its Future'
When there will be no more oil down there
Saudi Arabia will have no future
It will be a mix betxeen Somalia and Afghanistan

>tfw when dumb arabs want to build a city in the desert
>the white man is planning to colonise Mars

anyone else genuinely think thats hilarious ?

>gender equality
its gonna be a marxist distopia then.

I'll never understand why the US didn't just take all the fucking oil, instead they showered these backwards towelheads with untold riches. Fucking retarded.