acsa.net/TW/#cite_note-att-2
aljazeera.com/
bbc.co.uk/
rt.com/
sana.sy/en/
sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/
rodong.rep.kp/en/
derbyshiretimes.co.uk/our-region/derbyshire/chesterfield
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/09/03/business/cryptocurrencies-threaten-central-banks-control-money-supply-officials-study-using-technology/#.Wf4shohpGUl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RT

The reddit default subs

Only CNN

Here

rt.com/business/408773-china-business-america-war-celente/

>pro-chinese article that demeans America and says we'll be overtaken by China by 2035

Yeah, I'm sure RT isn't biased at all

acsa.net/TW/#cite_note-att-2

>Denying the fact that China's economy will eclipse the USA

Have you been asleep for 15 years?

Unironically here.

/thread

CNN AND MSNBC

Are you people fucking retards or something look at this flag?!?!?

RAAAAAAAAAARE

>Sup Forums
>ylilauta
>medium
>zerohedge
>a few youtubers

how do you like your montreal flags? I made em :^)

SOUTH FUCKING SUDAN

All my family are in Germany x

buzzfeed

kek

>only 57 posts ever according to 4plebs statistics
U L T R A
R
A
R
E

theyre smesksy

Direct sources only.

If i want information on a recent executive order, I'll read the executive order. Shit like that.

my dic

tfw Sup Forums is older than that country

rbc.ru for factual news, tsargrad.tv for righty conservative spin of factual news and Sup Forums for shitposting.

>5 flags
TopWew

>Kremlin-funded article that criticizes America's military build-up whilst China builds islands and bases in the south China sea

>china's economy will surpass ours

GDP per capita

USA
>$57,000
China
>$15,400

It's unfair because the USA is already a rich nation trying to maintain its stature in the world and improve, whereas China is and always has been a poor country making enormous gains, usually through intellectual theft, sweatshop factories, and at the expense of their population (see pic).

Who is healthier?

Someone who take 5 minutes off their 15 minute mile or someone who takes 5 seconds off their 5 minute mile?

Sup Forums

kek'd

None of which changes the fact that China's economy will eclipse America's. Soon.

What's your opinion on North Sudan bro?

RT is under direct control of the Kremlin.

Why do you need an article to know it's biased?

not for too long

You have no idea how miserable their citizens are. They can't even breathe. When they come to the US they can't believe how good we have it here.

I was fortunate to meet a man traveling across America and when I told him I wanted to see other parts of the world, he laughed and said America was the only country worth visiting.

should've mentioned, the man was Chinese

Once again, doesn't change the reality of economic growth.
Run by a literal war criminal with international warrants on his name.

That man sounds like a retard.

He was by no means retarded. He was an author (moderately well known in China) writing a book as he traveled. I could hardly understand him but he was pretty based, desu.

economics isn't merely about numbers. It's about whether or not your country can prosper and the economic state of China cannot compete with the US in terms of prosperity.

>writes a book as he travels
>thinks America is the only country worth visiting
I'm not even sure what to say really. America isn't the only country worth visiting, that's pretty obvious. Gotta be retarded to believe that

>russia

It's always hilarious to see some butt hurt Russian hating on America because of how jealous he is of it.

Sputnik, rt.com, infowars, globalresearch.ca and Sup Forums

>fucking leaf
Need I say more

You dont understand the yse kf the words 'overtaken', you fuckless dimwit. And yes, its already happening. Keep sucking kike cum

Don't watch much news. My info of world events comes entirely from Sup Forums and wherever Sup Forums links to.

and if I ever again turn the TV on (it hasn't been on in months), it will most likely be set to OAN: One America News...

I think you're conflating GDP with economy. China has GDP quotas that their cities have to meet, lower level management gets handed quotas, and they produce shit to meet those quotas. If you've ever heard of the ghost towns that they build, that's what those are built for. A province will be given a quota and they can fill it by any means necessary, so they commission construction crews to build shit. They're just using up resources and putting people on payroll, but not actually producing anything people are buying. Obviously they are producing a shitload in terms of manufacturing, but that's what it is; exports. If they don't have someone to sell to, then that goes away. Guess who their biggest trading partner is? Hint: it's nobody in Asia.

TRS and \bol/

unz review

Wall Street jew

>None of which changes the fact that China's economy will eclipse America's. Soon.

ALL of which changes the fact that China's economy will eclipse America's Soon.

There, fixed it for you.

You can't even use basic fucking logic. What do they teach in that backward shithole of a country? Obviously not economics. The Chinese economy will never pass the American, for two very simple reasons.

1st: Resources. The Chinese mainland has been getting exploited for thousands of years. During that time, they have built up a massive population that takes up all the space they could use for resource gathering. They lay off the food production to get resources from the earth and they will start to starve. They don't have enough arable land to spare. Look at all their attempts to "Green" their urban landscape. They need more plants just to breath. Their food production is too low.

2. Innovation. The Chinese political theatre completely shits on the merits of innovative, individualistic thought. Without a basis of producing innovative, and creative, scientists, businessmen, and theorists, they can never overtake this nation. They will always be dependent on America to test bed everything they will eventually make. Without America leading the way, they would fall back on traditionalist ways that led to all the famine and foolishness back in the 60's Just with so much more population to feed that the breakup of China would put the splitting of the U.S.S.R to shame. Warlords would pop up everywhere. Like they do every time China fails.

Those are the basics. For more advanced reasons, look to Chinese spending versus American spending. Watch the trends and see why China never wants to overtake us on so many fields. They couldn't maintain control of the populace. Actually learn rather then accept the bullshit other's feed you.

Top to bottom these are the sites I visit for my news, and then I make up my own mind.

aljazeera.com/

bbc.co.uk/

rt.com/

sana.sy/en/

sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/

rodong.rep.kp/en/

derbyshiretimes.co.uk/our-region/derbyshire/chesterfield

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/09/03/business/cryptocurrencies-threaten-central-banks-control-money-supply-officials-study-using-technology/#.Wf4shohpGUl

Seeing the American desperately cling to his post-war superiority complex would be funny if it weren't so tragic. The fate of all empires is decadence and then collapse. You had a great run.

Reddit

yeah the majority of us are trying to fight that regrettable truth. That's why you'll find so much support for traditionalism and conservatism. Yes, change is inevitable, but it's only good when it's guided by ethics.

BBC news mentally filtered through my bullshit detector

Postimees
Helsinki Times
Baltic Times
Tallinn Daily

Don't give a fuck about other news/countries.