Where in Europe can I go without being trucked?

My wife and I want to take a vacation for about a week. We’ve been to Rome before and loved it. Given the political shitstorms, are there certain places to avoid?

I speak some German, and would like to go to Southern Germany or Switzerland. Wife wants to go to France but I’m hesitant to go to Paris. Kinda a compromise place would be England or Ireland. Any suggestions?

Wife speaks some French and broken Italian, if that helps at all.

Don't you have a bigger chance of getting killed by a white person in a car accident than a Muslim?

Seriously. let's grow up folks.

Obviously not worried about trucks, just want avoid problem areas. I know people who have gone to Paris recently that said they wouldn’t again.

Just want to avoid bad areas, Muslim or not is kinda irrelevant.

Come to the north of italy, enjoy the medieval towns and the Alps, then coss the border into Austria,hang out there a little,then go to Bavaria.
Southern Germany is the richest part of the country and arguably the most beautiful.
Avoid Berlin,Turingen and the North of germany.

switzerland is safe, lots of tourist gooks there but no trucks of peace. Wouldn't rule out a locomotive of peace though.

We loved Rome and the Amalfi coast (yes, we’re touristfags).

May start Tuscany and follow that route. We’d be going next summer so it’d be warmer.

Welcome To Finland.

It's a great place if you're man enough to cope the cold weather, people and drinks.

Nothing has happened in Vienna yet, and in comparison to Berlin it's still great. Eastern Europe is also pretty safe in that regard and Prague is beautiful, but why not avoid big cities in general?

Poland.

Portugal, Romania, Belaruss, Poland

avoid big french cities and european capitals

It's pretty safe everywhere in germany actually, just avoid Bremen and Berlin and don't go out at night if you're in a city.
Southern towns are arguably better, especially Salzburg, Heidelberg, Vienna etc.

come to Ireland

Come to Iceland and travel out of Reaykjavík and get /comfy/, it even started snowing.

Scotland is where you to go

Portugal. Zero terrorism. Nice beaches, weather, food and culture. Lots of historical and ancient places to visit

Any recommendations for a former fellow potato nigger?

>It's pretty safe everywhere in germany actually, just avoid Bremen and Berlin and don't go out at night if you're in a city.
>Southern towns are arguably better, especially Salzburg, Heidelberg, Vienna etc.
Salzburg and Vienna are not German.

A lot of the flights fly out of there from here, always been interested.

Poland.

Coworker just went, despite the cloudy weather it was beautiful. Any recommendations there?

More accurate

keep telling yourself that

Yet.. Thrid Reich will rise again!

>It's pretty safe everywhere in germany
>don't go out at night if you're in a city.
AHAHAHHAHAAA the absolute state of the Kraut mind nowadays.

>Salzburg was independent
>spent the majority of his life in Vienna
Also, we don't live in 1750.
*cringe*

Hungary is pretty good.

Is Bergamo safe now? I heard rumors of niggers on the streets and lots of Italian army... I fucking love this region but im kinda afraid to come to Italy desu

Friesland has some great nature to walk/cycle. You could also rent a boat.

It's not about being killed. Niggers or ukrainians = rapes and pickpockets mostly.

The worst thing that could happen to you in the Netherlands is getting hit by a bike of peace since shitskins can't use them properly.

I'd say yes. Lombardy just won a referendum made by anti immigrants parties with 90% of voters saying yes to more freedom for the region-

Italy to me was fine. Lots of street merchants trying to sell you shit and gypsies, but otherwise safe.

One of the people there told me that gypsies have been known to abduct kids, and one broke into a house and tried to abduct a baby, only to get thrown out when the mom found them trying to take it out of the seat.

The response is what I consider maximum Italian: The townspeople raises the neighboring Gypsy camp and burned it down.

croatia my dude.

go to Croatia, western money is so valuable there you can live like kings

*raided

Paris is a shithole, so is London. Switzerland would be a good choice, Prague, Budapest too, or Edinburgh if you'd rather speak English.

Europe is a big country, mate. In Eastern states you will get robbed and food poisoned. In Southern states you will get robbed and spoiled with food. In Northern states you will get raped and get bland food. And in Western states you will get trucked and eat sausage or crepes.

Lol don't be dumb. Center of Paris is very nice, with the exception of Eiffel tower which indeed attracts hordes of suspicious people. You can also pick another city or to. London is just 3 hours away by train. Brussels is close.

Malmo Sweden of course, it will critically redpill your family.

Quite a lot of places so you can't go wrong, but seriously go during the summer months

>checks flag

Goto london

Albania, more specificaly, Tirana. Muslims, although ~40% of the pop. have no infuence whatsoever. Ppl here do not care about religion due to 45 years of anti religious propaganda by uncle Enver Hoxha. Ppl who show religious traits here are shunned. Police patrols every area in the city. City gets more modern by the day (minus libtard shit). Prices here are low. That low that old ppl from Italy come here to live with their retirement money.
Banks are not trusted upon and rarely does anyone takes loans. Loan ratings are so low that banks complain about it.

Finland desu

Just come to Alaska and spend your money here. But when you run out of money get the fuck out.

Better off going to Scotland.

Serbia

Our roads are so bad he couldn't get velocity necessary for the kill.

Worst case scenario you fall into a hole and hurt yourself a bit.

Ireland I suppose. Just stay on the west coast as we have diversity in Dublin.

Based Helsinki

Anyone who posts shitty "europoor" or "amerimutt" memes are faggots that have to side with autists or fat fucks, Russia number one

If you come to the UK I'd suggest anywhere outside main cities. Bath for example is lovely.

Not Malmo, but I've been to Gothenburg recently and its very white. Ghettos are usually not situated in historical centers, with some exceptions of course (uhm, Marseille).

>accident
>murder
It's almost like one of these is different than the other

there's no terrorism on Portugal, there are many niggers on the main cities though

So far as I know and most Swedes tell me, Malmo is their zoo for the chimps, the rest is still pretty decent for now.

Hungary.

+1 to my bucket list

>I know people who have gone to Paris recently that said they wouldn’t again.
That's sad to hear. I went 18 years ago, the worst thing you'd find was pakis trying to sell you over priced water.

>Leaving the United States
>Afraid of violence in your travel destination
Cable news was a mistake.

>Alaska
There are a hundred equally untouched nature preserve-like areas in America that don't require you to go to Alaska

cote azur user

Despite what you see from your news, unless you live in places like LA, Detroit or Baltimore, you literally have no chance of every experiencing violence.

It was literally the talk of the town here that three cars got broken into (because they left them unlocked)

What's going on here?

The major places you probably want to go have become third world shitholes. The only places that somewhat resemble white countries are all rural areas. Didnt check out Ireland, but I heard it's not as bad as the rest of Europe as long as you avoid most of Dublin.

>Quite city in USA
>leave the car unlocked
>random nigger momently broke in
such is fate of 56%

picrelated. also is cheap

>We’ve been to Rome before and loved it.

You know how I know you haven't visited all of Rome? You know how I know you didn't walk around the streets of Rome at night? You know how I know you limited your visits to certain portions of Rome at certain times of the day?

Usually the rapefugees are centered in the major cities of pozzed countries so I would avoid those. Countryside is usually good and has stronger cultural heritage.

the netherlands about 40 years since the last terrorist attack from what i know.

you could try coming to Hungary
as long as you're not niggers you'd blend right in