FEMINIST TRY TO KILL MEN

>The group released a statement this week saying that they purposely set the vehicles on fire and made sure to “make a joke to the firemen” by sealing off the entrance to the police car park so they would not be able to deal with the blaze. Around 10 litres of petrol was used to ignite the vehicles which were totally destroyed L’Express reports.

>“We do not want to stay in the position of victims in which society would like to place us by recognizing us as girls,” the group said.

>The fire ultimately destroyed four cars and a motorcycle and the uncontrolled fire blackened a nearby residential building, though the fire did not spread to it.

>He added that the incident was just the latest of a series of similar incidents that have occurred this year in the area.

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/03/french-feminist-anarchist-group-take-credit-torching-several-police-vehicles/
archive.fo/ctVqw

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/lola-naymark-nude-au-fil-d-ariane-2014-3671058
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Appropriate punishment = execution

Also what is the source for that webm, provide it please, or the name of the semen demon at least.

Execution by rape would be the most appropriate punishment.

Is that a fucking euro-cuck prison?

Also give me a fucking NAME/SOURCE for the OP.

xhamster.com/videos/lola-naymark-nude-au-fil-d-ariane-2014-3671058

Found it

Yes

Life sentence to the rape pen with no possibility of parole or getting to keep her clit

based user

I'd just rape her right then and there 2bh.

reminder: breitbart is made to divide the west and create inner conflicts

They'll get that regardless once their post-modernist progressive world order falls
We need to get our numbers back up and the breeding pens will be overflowing with these skans pulling overtime to do their part.

Thanks buddy, you're the best.

Could just claim you had a 'sexual emergency'

>“We do not want to stay in the position of victims in which society"
That's literally all the leverage they have.

I don't know man. Women are crazy.

Lola Naymark is the name btw

That's what modern feminism is all about.

They need to get dicked down really badly.

Only if Muslim

Confine them to a police-free Muslim ghetto.

Just identify as one. Problem solved.

Source on that?

i think one of the biggest disappointments in life is that this webm ISN'T a set up for rape

Not a bad idea.

It's probably male feminists. Not kidding.

Watch, I will guarantee you the moment they are eld accountable they will try to use their pussy pass to cry about how much of a victim they are and get a reduced sentence, or no sentence at all.

Imagine if the genders were reversed now and see what would have happened.

She looks like a slut that got pounded at Monkey Tree.

Haha

Martin fucked her tight ass. And she was a red head too.

Hahaha

Dumb Cunt!!!

Looks like a typical Hong Kong apartment.

Tiny fucking apartment

didnt read just came for the tiddies

Lola Naymark

That's nothing new, look up what shit they promoted during the "second" wave of feminism, stuff like Valery Solanas' SCUM manifesto (and subsequent shooting of Andy Warhol). The radfems were always batshit insane murderers, the moderate feminists just want female supremacy. It's a cancerous movement and every feminist identifying as one should be shot.