archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Divide and conquer is their only weapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCv7Vaziylc
instagram.com/elinhakanson/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a group of 20 people from 8pol leftypol. They organize on discord and blast 80 anti-Spencer meme with different IDs to drown out rational discussion about him. If every second post screams "SHILL" or "CIA" they can kill any pro-Spencer discussion.

You can recognize them by the character-assassination conehead shops and retarded posting style/memes. Their infamous shills like Moarpheus even admit it.

This is their campaign:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/

Btw a lot of shitskins join them because they're scared of Spencer.

came for the tits

I highly suggest checking these three videos of Spencer out.

youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCv7Vaziylc

This is by Vincent Law (writer for altright.com), not Spencer. Still a good
article, though.

I think Spencer posted something on Twitter about it.

like pottery

who's this aryan mammarian?

I'm just posting before moarpheus faggot comes in here.

That pic is from KTH.

Milk please

pol isn't alt-right
pol isn't white nationalist
pol isn't pro-authoritarianism

stop trying to slap a label into us.

pol is a board of peace

>someone doesn't know what might makes right is

If he has the platform to do it, what are you going to do about it but bitch? If it helps our Race then what? I couldn't give a fuck about Sup Forums, only our Race.

Sup Forums is a tool.

for context

Show me where this has happened.

Sup Forums falls under the umbrella that alt-right describes. it's not a club with memebers and leaders, it's just a general description of the marketplace of ideas in the new ethno-nationalist, far-right zeitgeist.

There are plenty of good reasons to not take on a name or identity with a specific ideology; it makes you easier to attack and classify. Sup Forums has historically never identified as alt-right and never should. The terms that describe this amorphous rightist zeitgeist are going to change over time, and so will the movement.

But- if you genuinely think Sup Forums isn't a part of what "alt-right" currently describes, you're delusional, like some leftists going "HEY DONT LABEL ME MAN, I'm not a COMMUNIST, I just believe in a global revolution of the proletariat seizing the means of production".

Woah. Spencer also has a weird obsession with James Bond. Is he autistic?

t. fedora wearing '''''''individual''''''

instagram.com/elinhakanson/?hl=en
Pretty sure.

pic related

Behead the egghead. Infidel spencer must be brought to justice in the eyes Allah. I would beat him with my shoe

ja.

Sup Forums it's not a tool nor your personal army.

The problem with that way of thinking is that you can’t stay amorphous forever and maintain relevance in the long run. We’re at the point where we have to take off and fly or we’ll crash on the runway.

>We’re at the point where we have to take off and fly or we’ll crash on the runway.
Well I think we will if we can stay on point all this stupid infighting from people like moarpheus trying to stop us from getting our msg out there is really fucking up peoples ideas. Its very annoying.

SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Sage (((Spencer threads))).

>>In before 'disinfo meme'

Jesus she's filthy, and her clothes are outrageously cheap and make her look even more disgusting than she is
sage
worst thing i've seen all day

IE has been doing this stuff or at least 2 to 3 years probably longer.

Based, thank you user.

quit lying.

Waiting too long to organize is what screwed us over, our enemies are just filling the power vacuum with kikes

I think what we are doing now is fine but more people will rise up. DESU I don't really understand why you'd expect someone like Hitler or really any really good leader to rise up when we live in such a shit society.

This. There is something really off about her.

Spencer is the most obvious controlled opposition I've ever seen. Hail victory? Really?

>lose relevance in the longrun
Yea cuz electing a president and majority republican house and Senate and helping get scumbags ousted for an entire year and helping to crumble the democrat party is smallime.

The only people who stand to gain by creating "a movement" are book writers and talking heads on TV.

Water has been amorphous since the beginning of time and it still rules us all.

Take your movement bullshit and take a long dive into a trash can. Nigger.

Kek, saved.

Spencer isn't perfect, but the moarpheus shilling in e celeb threads is annoying because it makes it impossible for real criticisms or strategic discussions, etc., to be heard. I wish someone would poison that dude's cereal so he would die.

Like clockwork.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>instagram.com/elinhakanson/?hl=en
Gib mommy milkers

Typical french faggot, where's your rainbow flag you cockmongling homo

Yeah, she's off muh dick.

Elin could be a legit 10. How tall is she? Looks kinda stumpy on some pictures.

>president and majority republican house and Senate
You can't be serious! You bring up the fact that the republicans own house and senate yet they have done nothing at all. What did President Bush do? What did all the republicans do for the past 50yrs? Nothing absolutely fucking NOTHING. If you honestly believe that having republicans in office means jack shit you are a fucking cuckservative retard.

KIKE
KIKE
KIKE

She's probably a 4'8'.

Stay mad jack.

>article includes Murdoch Murdoch video "Metamorphosis" in it
almost makes up for this faggot writing an article about Sup Forums and muh 'meme wars'

They can fill them all they want, but if WE the anonymous collective do not recognize the Jew as a master, then he is not in power... no matter how much he tells us that he is.

SPENCER IS THE PIED PIPER: DO NOT FOLLOW

SAGE SPENCER THREADS

Everyone says hail victory. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>>Left-right political spectrum
>>Never heard of the Nolan chart

What's the name attached to those breasts?

Are you a Spencer fan or D&C because you aren't making a point

That's ridiculously short, and of all her pictures you post the one where she's hanging out with some dude. Posting friend/boyfriend pictures is the worst offense Instagram models do.

Jack and Cernovich actually believe that shit along with Spencer being some kind of deep state planet. I'm guessing they are using Saul Alinsky's 12 rules for radicals most if not all alt-lite is deep state.

That makes 12'.

I'm making a point it just fly's right over your fucking head. I'll simplify it for you. Republicans = Democrats they are the same.

>retard talking in caps
cringe

>Spencer
fuck that controlled op faggot

>literally sieg heil in English
>everyone says it
Okay.

All grandstanding social leaders taking our talking points are suspect.

Spencer had been confirmed for controlled opposition LONG ago.

>Spencer had been confirmed for controlled opposition LONG ago.
Just because you say it is true doesn't mean it is. Absolutely no proof at all.

>>Larp-flag thinks his words have value...

Reveal yourself, faggot.

Lol you need to read rules for radicals because you understand division but you stick out like a sore thumb running down everybody against everybody. Fuck read dale Carnegie while your at it fag.

>All grandstanding social leaders taking our talking points are suspect.
Do you also believe that Jared taylor is a controlled opposition as well or what? Is trump also controlled opposition? Whom isn't controlled opposition to you?

I guess what I’m lamenting isn’t how effective Sup Forums has been (the anonymous collective has succeeded beyond anyone’s wildest dreams) but rather our apparant inability to manifest worthy leaders for the next phase of conflict. I get that spencer sucks, but what happens when our anonymous platforms are removed? Who will lead us when the real war starts?

>>Being this new

>what is desensitization
>what is a measuring stick

Fuck having leaders. Anonymity is our strength.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I said that rules for radicals is being used by the alt-lite. Deep state plants are like Cernovich or Jack.

Interesting file name shareblue.

My Falcon eyes say fake and gay.

I wish she Was real tho.

>being this retarded
>thinks spencer is controlled opposition because he saw an infographic with some out-of-context quotes/picture

Equating Donald Trump to Nazi Germany is both completely innaccurate and just gives liberal ammunition to use against us.

Herp derp I'm just pretending to be retarded.

Democrats = Republicans, just ignore the nationwide protests against the Republicans and the deification of the left going on outside your door.

Go home and be a family man you don't have what it takes

oh fuck off. He's a wannabe david duke

It’s only strength until the assassins show up and kill you and nobody even knows who you were or what you did. For some reason our enemies are letting this platform survive, we either transcend it, grow beyond it or fall into whatever trap they’re planning

Our anonymity is why we've survived as long as we have, but we'll never take a step forward without leaving the shadows.
It's not time for that yet though, lives will be ruined needlessly.
Ironically we need a leader we can rally behind, but either every potential 'leader' is alt-lite or a fucking retard because only a retard is willing to expose himself as a literal nazi right now.

>>Social leader
Grandstanding as a social leader with someone else's ideology vs running a political platform with said popular ideology. If you want to apply sophistry across the spectrum, then yes, anyone is controlled opposition.

>>We've been wildly successful without leaders.
>>...but what happens when we have no leaders?
Truth and reason is the only leader necessary.

You fundamentally have no idea what you're doing. Now we got alt-lite to go with your alt-right and this one and that one. Nigger post a pepe and show me you even belong on this board. Nobody likes being talked down to by an ignorant troll.

>Suspicious nose and rubbing hands peaking out from behind a pyramid.

I can't be the only one seeing that, right?

I'd love to now the IQ of you people because it seems to be that you can't tell the difference between people doing things outside of Sup Forums. Spencer has never said anything about being Sup Forumss leader outside of representing many ideas that are experienced here. Is it a problem that he used pepe or something? I'm not really sure where you get these ideas.

>reddit spacing
>Herp derp I'm just pretending to be retarded.
no idea what you are talking about here. you believe that the republicans are the saviors either shows how young you are or how fucking stupid you are.

>Democrats = Republicans, just ignore the nationwide protests against the Republicans and the deification of the left going on outside your door.
its always been like this you fucking retard. Republicans just want to get to point B a different way. They are both progressive shit stains get the left/right shit out of your fuckhead faggot.

>Go home and be a family man you don't have what it takes
I'm sure you don't have any kids at all being 17yrs old and all.

>Grandstanding as a social leader with someone else's ideology vs running a political platform with said popular ideology. If you want to apply sophistry across the spectrum, then yes, anyone is controlled opposition.
Do you honestly believe that the ideals that are promoted here is strictly from Sup Forums itself? Of course not these ideas are nothing new but its really weird you'd think it is.

>oh no we're going to make him equate trump to hitler it will ruin everything
How has that worked out for them? It just made them chimp more and move people even further right.

Trump may have learned something from Cohn: "I bring out the worst in my enemies and that's how I get them to defeat themselves."

You must have completely missed the meme war...

>Now we got alt-lite to go with your alt-right and this one and that one.
What exactly does this fucking mean?
>Nigger post a pepe and show me you even belong on this board. Nobody likes being talked down to by an ignorant troll.
you have no argument.

Yeah and notice how 90% of the greatest oldfags are gone and the content here has suffered since? How many oldfags got the bullet?

What discord do you guys come from?

How much do you larp?

Nou is not an argument

You don't have an argument at all some insane inane shit .

You have to have your head buried in the sand if you haven’t noticed the purge that’s happened

We are an ebb and flow culture:

When happenings hits, the old fags return. During no-happenings, we're left with new-fags and paid shills.

Who is this hacker Spencer?

Leftypol discord. It's such an obvious shill narrative. They're responsible for almost all Spencer hate.

It's a huge D&C attempt.

She better become a mommy soon.

its called we have had a reddit invasion that won't fucking lurk instead they treat the board exactly like lebbit. I'm an oldfag and Im getting sick of this shit.