American millenial roastie on african trip jailed because she insulted Mugabe

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/04/american-woman-25-jailed-for-calling-93-year-old-african-dictator-sick-man-faces-20-years-in-prison.html

>be snotty 25-year-old liberal
>go on muh travel to experience the world
>go to Zimbabwe no less, a nigger country famous for giving shit to white settlers
>shits out some criticism on twitter
>is surprised when african dictators have more balls than western leaders and jail her

ROASTIE:0
MUGABE:1

Should she be freed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/martha_odonovan
youtu.be/wEGJNXWcf8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let the niggers gang rape her and live stream dat shit she deserves it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhoooooo
funny

Use the captivity of one of our own as excuse to reclaim Rhodesia.

Yeah, this really brightened up my day
This little fuck will never know what's coming, she'll be 45 by the time she goes out limping if she even makes it

>millenial whore falls for travel meme
>she is among the 21% of americans who have a twatter account
>says shit about leader in his own country
>gets jailed

she deserves it. Just like I would jail any niggress coming to my country and slandering me

You think they'll feed this bitch these niggers can't even feed their themselves.

>waaaah why are you racist against black people they're really nice when you know them!
>waaaaaaaah why do you keep talking about war we should make peace with everyone was is evil!
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaah why are you such a fascist!
>PLEASE COME TO RESCUE ME FROM THOSE EVIL FASCIST NIGGERS

That is a good story to remind women why the kitchen was such a nice place.

>americans agree to negotiate release if she publicly thanks trump for her freedom
Can't wait

she'll still blame white people because they are only victims of white imperialism and don't know any better.

fucking liberals

>the left supporting kim jong un
>the right supporting mugabe

what fucking world am i living in

If Mugabe jails roasties and liberals, that means less cuck kids and less Hillary votes
I side with Mugabe on this one

She relaxed around blacks.

>should she be freed?
She’s American so the answer is absolutely yes.

Good. Stupid bitch hates America so much, let her die in an African prison.

Regardless of her message she should not be jailed for expressing her opinion, yet her ignorance of the country's corruption got her what she deserved.

What did she’s say?

Why in god's sweet grace would anyone ever go to Zimbabwe? Where was she planning to hit after that? Maybe a swing by Chad? Then on to Somalia and tell al-Shabaab to stop being meanies.

This is like when Iran would catch those American "hikers" hanging out near the border and you'd see the picture and they'd look like normal Joes which makes you wonder what the fuck were they doing there.

I guess what I am saying is, maybe there's more here than meets the eye.

Why aren't you guys invading already?

What's the matter? The evil old cocksucker can't handle the truth? Mugabe should be melted with a blowtorch.

Sadly this dumb cunt will still believe niggers are equal and tolerable.

Turns out she was framed. The Twitter account the nigs thought was hers is still tweeting.

That doesn't mean they ought to let her go, of course. Make her pay her toll in full.

Gotta let her have a little fun first

She said on her twatter account shit about Mugabe
A spy doesn't do that lel

this we must reform the empire

Hope they gang rape her to death desu

Well, that's another fair skinned redhead ruined. gg genetic legacy

she's probably a coalburner who cares

lol you couldn't do sh it like they can in Zimbabwe, they can talk shit all they want about you and get a blow job.

Hahahahaha I hope she gets executed

I know a few roasties that when on trips to africa to help the niglets. They were all coal burning whores that had to give everyone a play by play of it on social media to show everyone what a good person they were

Freed?
Yes. She's a product of our shitty liberal arts hugbox education. I'm sure she was fed all her life that the 3rd world "really isn't that bad" and that all the shit she hears is just racist bullies. She goes there, gets redpilled. Comes back. Hopefully helps spread word.

who cares shes fugly

Despite all of that, I bet that she still thinks that Trump is literally Hitler.

Literally how stupid do you have to be to travel to an African dictatorship with this as your Twitter profile.
mobile.twitter.com/martha_odonovan

Fucking this
They are literal pests and a shame for whichever country they come from

sounds good to me.

Did we already forget about Otto?
Never again, damn it.

Sounds like a valley girl

youtu.be/wEGJNXWcf8E

A world of fuckwits with internet access

>jewish
>missionary?

so was he mossad ? cia?

Freed? Why is that even a given option? She shall be kept imprisoned and then gangraped by all the nearest villages.

no, hes the dumbass that went to north korea and tried to steal a propaganda poster, then he got ripped off of the plane on his way home, sent to a work camp, bought back by the cia, then was killed by our gubmint to false flag north korea but then they got cold feet and never actually did it.

my black gf had really bad pica when we first got together. She'd eat toilet paper all the time and tell me when she was younger she'd weirder things.

It took years of me cajoling her, and forcing her to take iron pills, but i eventually got her to stop.

lol fucking hell an 11 minute presentation of absolute redundant drivel. i cant believe people are allowed to go and do these things and people actually sit there and listen to them

She should be punished to carry mugabe's newest kid.

Less of "supporting" Mugabe here and more on girl learning a lesson on how the USA is generally more based than other cuck countries.

>girl learning a lesson on how the USA is generally more based than other cuck countries.

I prefer to think of it as an object lesson in irony. Isn't it usually leftists that go around punishing people for expressing wrongthink and justify it by saying shit like 'freedom of speech: not freedom from consequences'?

Consequences, bitches. The will will be modified from their previous state.