D:

D:

>"EY MAN, WHER BE DA WHIT WEMEN AT, MAN?"

>almost quads
fuck

hey man I like weed, do you hate niggers?

>implying he isn't a nigger

Are actual Jamaicans pretty cool dudes and you just ship all your fucking retards here, or are you all fucking retards?

I love black people but I hate niggers.

They're all fucking retards. It's literally just Africa. They're all niggers, all of them.

WE WUZ WEED AND SHIET

Hey, wha gwan yellowman?

HEYA MAN LETS SMOKE A MARIJUANA :DD HEHE BOBE MARLY

How big is your dick?

I heard average in Jamaica is 5.1 inch

And average height is 5’6”

I always tonight these faggots were the Jamaican

Just looked up their country

It’s is the same tho... timeline overlap?

7'3

What’s your IQ?

David, is that you?

is your name Reggie btw

So you’re a niggers with a 7.3 inch dick and a 120IQ?

How pathetic can you be, how strong must be your inferiority complex be to come here and lie on a anonymous image board.

God you’re pathetic you little low IQ subhuman valueless little brown shit

I literally lmao at your pathetic life shit boi

>Typical Jamaican intelligence

This pic gets me every time. I mean ffs, the king isn't even on the board.

That's because the kang is moving the pieces you unwoke cumskin.

A picture of a nigger playing checkers with chess figures doesn’t make the niggers dumb and pathetic.

Hanging behind 50 thousand years in evolutionary terms and haveing and average IQ of 72-80 like shitboi OPs national average, makes them the Subhuman that we know and love to laugh about

[BUMBACLOTS INTERNALLY]

The maroons never stopped coming to the maritimes, except they always leave when the summer ends.

So Jamaicans come here, pick berries for less than minimum wage, and then go back to Jamaica at the end of season with all of their high-value Canadian cash (for Jamaica anyways).

If only Mexicans had the same thought process.

My dick is 12 inches btw.

Kek'd a little

Went to Jamaica last year for a vacation. Probably the most fun I've ever had. Driving through your country is fucking sad though. I literally saw a guy with no legs walking around on his stumps in 95+ degree heat on concrete.

US health system is shit in lots of ways, but you'd never see that here. Makes me thankful.

I'd love to come back. Hopefully the weed has improved to catch up to first world standards.