Mad Men

Is Mad Men the most redpilled show ever?

it's Sex and the City for men

No, C.U. Burn is
Seek it out if you can find it

Mad men is fucking garbage

Things like this that you apparently think are "based" are actually portraying the behavior in a bad light

The acting is garbage, the writing is garbage, and it's full of lying leftist caricatures about the era

You're an idiot.
Go clean your room.

watching shows rather that bettering yourself and attaining more power is bluepilled

>you're an idiot

and you're a fedora

>likes a show for brainlet plebs
>can't even understand the obvious undertones
>Jordan Peterson meme

I liked the first season. I forget if I watch 2nd season, but the show started to get really ridiculous.

>>Jordan Peterson meme
You fuckers need to step away from your keyboards and go outside and play once in awhile.
All you got are meme talking points for a rebuttal.
Did you miss your antifa rally today bitch?

>"not on my watch"

fucking kek'ed hard at that reply

season 1 is full of kike propaganda
stopped watching after that

This.

>popular tv show
>redpilled

if something is redpilled (((they))) won't let it get any attention you retard

Mad Men is kike garbage.

Written and created by a Jew. It has some really based moments, but as stated it's always portrayed in a negative light.

Also the kid that tries to fuck Betty is the creators son, and that whole shit was weird as fuck.

It's a bluepilled show that delivered some unintended redpills.

The braodcast jew

It is redpilled but only unintentionally. The creators wanted to make a realistic show about the 60s, only to show how fucked up it was. They want you to recoil at the old boys club, to feel bad for Peggy because of how the office treats women, so forth and so on.

The reality is that most people loved the show and thought, "holy shit everything was so much better back then". That's what I mean by unintentionally redpilled

They had entire episodes about Jew affairs.

>he didn't get Mad Men
I bet you hate Blade Runner too.

this.