Where in the World is Tony Podesta?

I'll tell you what we know, then the juicy rumors. He stepped down from his company the same day Mueller's indictments of Manafort and co. went public. We know Manafort dealt with the Podestas in the past, and Tony's sudden departure indicates he's feeling the heat, knowing he'll be in the cross hairs soon. Yesterday the MSM news cycle reported on the Podesta Group and Mercury LLC. being investigated by the council.
>archive.is/hg0LV
The Podestas are lawyering up.
>archive.is/Gcbn1
His lawyer is Geoffrey Garinther. Geoff is a former federal prosecutor with 30 years of trial experience whose practice focuses on defending corporations and individuals accused of white collar crime – particularly where there are allegations of political corruption or healthcare fraud. It appears that Tony has hired the right guy for his situation. Garinther is trying to silence Tucker from saying anything about the Podestas and collusion. Another telling sign. These are the things we know.

!!! Incoming rumors say TONY PODESTA HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IS ALREADY IN CUSTODY. Part of his bargain included media blackout on this event. Read about it here:

Previous thread 1 ->OP also makes note of the "upper northeast USA" as a clue. What does this mean?

I'm very intrigued by this combined with all of the other info we already know. It's still in our advantage if we know where he physically went after he stepped down or if there's any other evidence of red flags, like transferring money, selling stock, contacting a lawyer, booking a flight or bus, etc. That's what we have to investigate. Knowing what Podesta did this past week will help all of us understand the big picture. You with me anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HCEa8
apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
archive.is/avXlJ
twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal
mylife.com/ed-rothschild/rothschild4222a
sacbee.com/news/business/article182813641.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41872995
cnn.com/2017/11/04/middleeast/saudi-arabia-ballistic-missile/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian-led_intervention_in_Yemen
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926793510723796993
flightaware.com/live/flight/N666HD/history/20171104/1500Z/KLGB/KLGB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The actual quote fed to the press by the PR was that "Tony is stepping down to fight it" (paraphrased) -- confirmed that he is under investigation by someone for something by his own people, who naturally spin things in the most positive fashion possible (and that still sounded like he was heading for a world of pain)!!

I think we know where he is

migration complete

Bump

Can anybody confirm?

Keep your eyes peeled for false flags
We already have a counter attack mounted by DS on Rand.

I thought we lost Skippy?

Tony is nice but I want Skippy!

Yeah, FLE show us a pic of him in the cell.
>use your common sense we have to fit together the peices

We got this overnight:

>Podesta is in custody.
>No media was the deal in turning himself in.
>Expect more very soon, publicly.

I think there was another message later, claiming it would be leaked eventually. Maybe they're having trouble getting any media to touch it. You'd think they could give it to Tucker or Hannity or someone. But it would be more powerful coming from leftist MSM, I guess.

So they need *us* to leak it?

Other posts of major interest:

Great info:
AND all of this connects back to a previous leaker/larper/rumor mill from August
>archive.is/HCEa8

Other info we know:
Anthony T Podesta 74 Washington, DC
Falls Church, VA
Lehigh Acres, FL
New York, NY
(202) 393-****
(202) 363-****
(202) 667-****
(202) 450-****
(202) 671-****
a***@gmail.com
p**@podesta.com
a******@yahoo.com
a******@aol.com
a**@winning.com

>pic related

this is fake, right?

suicided

I am no US citizen and don't know if there are actual arrest report or not.

No one wants to pay the $2.95 apparently. Age matches.

when the shtf Hillary and her crooked family will 'die' in a 'plane crash'

Thread?

and gay

see

this smells like some stinky bullshit

Yes, waste of time. There's no way records would get thru government systems and into a public data aggregator like that this quickly. No fucking way. It will probably take 2-3 weeks before anything even gets into the government systems.

I did see a couple of implications in other threads that the DC district court system called PACER might have the information, but it is behind a paywall.

Tip:
Call United Airlines and state Tony Podesta have his DOB handy and ask to transfer the unused fare for another booking. He does not have a UA mileage plus number and pays via AMEX. From there you'll pick up a few clues. Not hard people if you put your thinking caps on.

What kind of term of surrender is a media blackout? Such a request is practically tantamount to a confession, and at the point, we're done talking and I'm just gonna grab you.

And I'm not buying Tony was in hiding until the deal was agreed upon. If his attorney can communicate with him, then the feds can find him.

Keeping it quite is just to prevent other rats from fleeing.

You missed one:
"At the center of the widening probe are Tony Podesta, a longtime Democratic operative, and Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman and leader of his own high-powered lobbying firm, Mercury LLC."

apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017

Mercury = Company A
Podesta Group = Company B
confirmed from Manafort indictment

No question pedosta is in great legal peril. still need proofs on the indictment.

Q user said indictment 11-3, actionable 11-4. But that doesn't mean WE will see proof of it in that time frame. The KEY is when those indictments are unsealed, what is the date on the indictment, and when does it say it is actionable. Which means, what are the instructions to LEO to go arrest this guy. If that all turns out to fit the 11/3 11/4 timeline, Q is legit.

Sorry, reference 11/3 EWR

Post rare Podesta art

Bump

>tfw the world knows your a pedophile

What Video is that?

I don't see what the point of a false flag is at this time, another 9/11 style terror attack would not unite the nation as it did in 2001 and the public just doesn't give a fuck about mass shootings anymore.

>hillary
>this early

Don't believe it. She wont be arrested until weeks from now.

Another good article by Politico. (Ew, did I just say Politico was good?)
>archive.is/avXlJ

What we can learn from that is
>The Podesta Group is DC's 3rd largest lobbying group
>The (remaining) Podesta Group is trying to rebrand and relaunch now
>Two of the firm’s highest-paying clients, Oracle and Wells Fargo, are leaving
>Paul Brathwaite of the Podesta Group is leaving to form a new group
>Kimberley Fritts is taking over the Podesta Group
>A core group of senior staffers are planning to start a new firm and hire some former employees

Clever, user. Do it, please.

You already know where he is

>10 Madison Square West, 170 fifth avenue

how interesting that it's only a 3 min walk to Chelsea Clinton's condo at the Whitman

Creepy as fuck.

JAIL!

This will be awesome if its true, but can anyone confirm it yet?

I get a 404 when I try to search podesta on twitter... anyone else?

underrated post

Interesting. What does this mean?

What's the definition of insanity?

And the left is?

for real? is this related?

Nah, but Twitter in general is behaving strangely for multiple anons. Going offline, then back on, weird character limits, etc.

PODESTA GOT ARRESTED!!!

Ok...why is this related?

twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal

Woah this just happened

fuk of niger

Fuck off shill with your BS

when will this stupid larp end?

randlet the manlet assaulted in his own home and he didn't even shoot the guy. lol

likely associate

What if he's got his hand on the trigger of a bomb under an orphanage? Or some sort of hostage standoff situation that's less movie-worthy than that. If his plane really was forced down, he might have had one more contingency plan. Say he whips out a bottle and says it contains a virulent plague that he got from the Israelis, and he'll release it unless you agree to some terms. You'd probably promise a media blackout to end that peacefully.

>to prevent other rats from fleeing.
That's possible too. I'd think they'd all see it coming by now, but I thought surely they saw it coming a few weeks ago, yet they all kept hanging around in the US much of the time. Incredible hubris.

mylife.com/ed-rothschild/rothschild4222a

Any relation to the missile attack earlier today????

Top Saudi official ousted, princes reportedly arrested
sacbee.com/news/business/article182813641.html

>Where in the World is Tony Podesta?
start checking little boy's assholes

i'd be fine destroying an orphanage desu

>Ethnicity: Middle Eastern American

kek

SAGE THREAD DON'T MIGRATE

Missile Attack in Riyadh
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41872995
cnn.com/2017/11/04/middleeast/saudi-arabia-ballistic-missile/index.html

Fired by Yemen Houthi gov't, part of the ongoing Iran-SA proxy war
More background:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian-led_intervention_in_Yemen

And don't forget DJT's tweet this AM:
"Would very much appreciate Saudi Arabia doing their IPO of Aramco with the New York Stock Exchange. Important to the United States!
5:49 AM - 4 Nov 2017"
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926793510723796993

racked up 30 cents of charges for you fucks and signed up for PACER.

Nothing there.

I wanted to believe. I needed this to be true.

Did you look for TERRY Podesta??????

thx user
if he is one of the 4 sealed indictments i don't think there's anyway to determine - they are sealed.
manafort was "safe" up until right before the night before, and people were spinning that his lawyers hadnt done anything. but leakers were saying otherwise.

????????
Somebody

Had me until
>HRC also

It's possible the Manafort indictment was intentionally leaked to MSM to make them look bad. What happened when they got the leak? It was wall to wall 'muh end of Trump.' Then it was actually released, and piss poor spin aside, actually looked far worse for the swamp. There are no leaks this time because there is nothing to bamboozle the press with.

Once told me

What the fuck is wrong with her? Looked like a seizure.

I'm not seeing anything incriminating there, unless there's some context I'm not aware of

Fake
And
Gay

smart take

Behind the scenes at Nickelodeon. natural reaction to being surprised by Dan Schneider.

Podesta's flight???????? Forced to land?????
flightaware.com/live/flight/N666HD/history/20171104/1500Z/KLGB/KLGB

What about the seizure??

>bin Talal
Delayed 9/11 anniversary happening?

Inauthentic and homosexual

PLEASE for the love of God tell me that no one is stupid enough to fall for this.

You get results from background checks on ANY name you enter. It doesn't mean a damn thing.

Pic related: OP's background check

I too have thought that they'd wait on HRC, to make sure they have all the evidence perfectly arranged, and to give people time to get used to the idea. But I'm not so sure anymore. If these people have an escape hatch that includes things like a shadow nation with subs and nukes, maybe they can't take that chance. If she didn't know it was coming before, she has to know the jig is up now.

>>MFW
Tony has to pay 6 honeybuns and 2 packs of chips for same quality art on mail envelope in federal prison.

(((Art)))

Spread this everywhere, pedodesta the jew must be hiding out somewhere, its up to every citizen to start tracking him down and monitoring his whereabouts.

Give this jew no safe quarter and realize he is only one of the Juden who must be hunted until all jews live in fear.

Bump for justice

you mean when she jumped cause she was scared/surprised

Las Vegas was a warning to Trump to halt proceedings against them. We are there, folks.

Did Podesta forfeit his passport?
Under house arrest?
I believe Manafort did.

>Las Vegas was a warning to Trump
Trump doesn't live in Vegas.

No, he means when she had the seizure because she turned her head and there was something close to her face and her eyes tried to refocus too quickly. You remember, surely. It was kinda big news, even if most of the Fake News said it was most definitely nothing at all.

Oh my God. Are you seriously this stupid? baka wake the fuck up

IT WAS A WARNING TO TRUMP that they shot up that crowd numbnuts! They were sending him a message to BACK OFF and FUCK OFF. That's what it was. I know Trump doesn't live in Vegas, ffs!

And that's why we don't have a motive after more than a month. They were shooting up a country music festival. Who goes to country music festivals? liberals or conservatives?

Current Facebook profile picture

>3 minute walk
that's just a little bit further than the walk from Podestas friend, Clement Freud's villa, to the hotel Maddy was kidnapped from. Unless fatty Podesta can walk the 2,000 feet as fast as his brother.